US Player Looking to recruit new or old wow players For Recruit a friend... (you must buy your own games/Gametime)

I play on horde kil'jaden, but will consider switching to alliance if wanted to. i will pay for your mount training, and help you with gear. All i ask is you be reliable, and play often. I am looking to get alot of toons leveled with RAF. message me on skype... Skype name:C4lmD0wn

Looking to Recruit for EU ~ ASAP ! ! !

FACTION/ SERVER - ALLIANCE / RAVENCREST

Highly skilled and veteran of this game since last 6 years raiding at high level guilds/ leveling over a dozen characters to lvl 85/ 90 on old account x2.

I Will be rolling different class Tanks, so am looking for a player whose interested to roll a healer or dps.

Would like to start As Soon As Possible! Very Active Player.

Providing all necessary Items to a comfortable RAF experience. Will pay additional 10k gold after 2 char to lvl 80.

Expecting a good Player with the right attitude and wiling to buy his own Battlechest.

I can buy you a expac providing you stick with me for ateast 3 chars to lvl 80.

Can reply to this post or PM/ or Skype.

Thanks and looking forward to having a Blast!
    Last edited by Stormwarrior; 2013-04-07 at 04:20 PM.

Looking to recruit someone Illidan US, want to lvl one or two 80s asap, will pay for vanilla, must be able to play for long hours since i want to hit 90 soon, email me if your interested, gswarriors8@gmail.com

Looking to recruit someone to US-Thrall

Already have an account ready(other guy i recruited quit within first day)
    Will supply mount money and help with professions, and game time while raf is up.

Skype is Dragonpunch-Thrall

Looking to be recruited on US-Sargeras (alliance only). I'll provide all my own CD keys. I'm looking to get 2 80s extremely quickly though, have a lot of free time.

email: adamjg1987@gmail.com, Skype: flaringwow

Recruiting on any eu realm both factions acceptable PM for more info

Looking to recruit Anyone Xrealm or on Hyjal (Horde) Iv been playing wow since day 1 i know almost everything about the game so im always willing to help Message me on Skype: Ghostgummy (must provide game and time)

Deleted

Looking for a RAF partner

Looking for a partner to RAF with i can support with gold + mount and a mature leveler. Im looking to level up 2 lvl 80s or more depends on what you want to do.

Requirements.

Pay for battlechest
    Be 15+
    Be available as often as possible 5 hours+
    Speak/type decent english
    Use skype to communicate if not online on wow

What i offer!

Paying for GC
    10k gold when we got atleast 2 lvl 80s
    mature and understanding leveler (veteran wow player)
    Gold and mounts for faster/easier leveling (bags to ofc <3)

add me on skype>juster261
    Last edited by mmoc1283f60bb7; 2013-04-07 at 10:46 AM.

Looking to recruit a friend on / to outland alliance only.
    you need to be able to play a lot ! like 12-15 hours a day!
    No kiddies plz, im 30+ myself so some serious raf partner would be nice.

done 15 + to lvl 90 so i know my way around, playing since beta!

Like to spam dungeons. Going healer( shammy , so a tank of some kind would be nice.

PM me here. Ill get you 1 k when we start and some bags, and whatever it is you need while lvling along the way.
    Just be serious!

Any other kind of fast lvling but spamming dungeons ofc is accepted.

Got ts3 and oqueue's server to talk if you like along the way as well but lets be honest, fast leveling is more impo then good fun.
    You can do that after. I DONT USE SKYPE SO STOP ASKING TO BE ADDED PLZ

Btw, im NOT paying for your gametime or keys so scrubs trying to scam or get free wow keys / time plz move on
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Looking for RAF partner on EU-Silvermoon [Alliance]
    I am going shammy healer so I am hoping you are a DPS or a Tank.
    Spamming dungeons, and please be serious and have atleast Skype or TS3.
    I will pay 1k, however, no subscriptions or keys will be provided.
    PM me here, or add hkpops1 on skype and tell me in your contact request WHO you are!

Looking to be recruited on US Alliance. I'll provide all my own CD keys. I'm looking to get 2 80s extremely quickly though, have a lot of free time.

email: adamjg1987@gmail.com, Skype: flaringwow

Deleted
    EU Alliance, pref server is Alakir, but can be discussed.

Im looking to recruit someone. I will give you gold for bags, mounts(including 4250g artisan flying) and anything else you might need. If things go really smooth i have no problem buying cataclysm for you either.

In the near future i have a lot of time, which i would like to spend leveling a few characters. I doubt you will find anyone who have leveled more then me throughout the years, including servert top 3 to 60 back in vanilla/tbc, server first mage to 85 in cata etc.

What i want from you is a bit of time to level, im not looking for 1-2 hours per day. I rather spend a few days leveling so we are done with it, rather then drag it out over a long period of time. Its pref if you are 18+ aswell, since im in my mid 20s myself.

Send me an email on gamesmelons(at)gmail.com if you have any questions or are intrested in starting. Note that this is not my game email, so no use trying to add it ingame.

Looking to recruit on Horde - Cho Gall. Can provide level 25 guild, bags, and some starter gold. Any other server is also welcome as I will play ally / horde. Looking to level 1 or 2 to 80 right away. PM Me.

Looking to recruit a friend on / to outland alliance only.
    you need to be able to play a lot ! like 12-15 hours a day!
    No kiddies plz, im 30+ myself so some serious raf partner would be nice.

done 15 + to lvl 90 so i know my way around, playing since beta!

Spamming dungeons only! Going healer( shammy ) , so a tank of some kind would be nice.

PM me here. Ill get you 1 k when we start and some bags, and whatever it is you need while lvling along the way.
    Just be serious!

Got ts3 and Oqueue's free server if you feel the need to talk, i dont tbh. You can have fun after imo. Stop asking me to add you
    on skype, i do not use it nor do i feel the need for it.

Btw, im NOT paying for your gametime or keys so scrubs trying to scam or get free wow keys / time plz move on

Fast to 80, spamming dungeons, me healz, you tank... anyone serious, pm me here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdemar View Post
    Holy shit reading that post made my eyes feel weird. My sight is superfocused too...

fuck this shit man I'm going to sleep

Deleted
    Hi everyone! I've played World of Warcraft a lot over the years but in the past 1-2 I've not played much at all. I have MoP and have levelled a Paladin to 88, everyone I used to play with have moved on a long time ago so I get bored playing alone.

So basically what I'm looking for is someone to play casually with ( 1-2 hours a night in the week and more at weekends ). I don't mind starting fresh with new characters on a new server (eu) or if someone wants me to I can bring my paladin over to whatever server they want. I'm just looking for a buddy to play with :-). Someone that doesn't take this too seriously and just wants to have some fun. If that's you then send me a message and i'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks for reading! :-)
    Last edited by mmoc52822125e9; 2013-04-10 at 07:17 AM.

Deleted
    Hey i just want someone to recruit as quicky as possible to get my characters leveled up as fast as possible
    i can level up as many as u want to. i can support with a booster and gold for starting + mount. I'll be playing warrior tank or hunter depends on what you pick

Stormscale-EU

Requiring
    For you to be 15+
    Able to Use skype
    Speak english
    To be available often on the day.

Offering
    willing to buy game card
    10k on 2 lvl 80s

contact me at skype > juster261

Deleted
    Looking to Raf or SoR on EU - Aggra

Mind you this is a Portuguese server so if any portuguese wants to start/return playing this is for you.

I will help in anyway I can but mostly I want the mounts, will be offering 10 000g when I get either of my mounts.

Please PM me if you're interested.

are you on US or EU?

Deleted
    EU Aggra

Apparently I cant send pm until 10 posts so anyone interested just send me an email : Sr.Signify(at)gmail.com

Hello!
    I am currently looking to RAF someone on EU servers.
    Realm does not matter that much, but I would prefer Stormscale EU or Sylvanas EU since those are my home-realms.
    You will have to buy your own Battle Chest and/or playtime, and I will provide you with bags and mount training etc.

Send me an email to kristofferholm(at)1337.no OR krstffrhlm(at)gmail.com if intrested and for further information!