I can provide:
    a lot of hours playtime a day.
    1-2 years of experience
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.

You Provide:
    Gold,Bags and Mounts

If interested, send pm
    Last edited by mmocd32b0b63ad; 2013-06-18 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU. mhmhanley5(AT)gmail(DOT)com.
    Last edited by mmocf283474459; 2013-06-18 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Provided email as I cannot PM (post count too low)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mx24 View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a SoR on EU. Send PM for e-mail
    I can do that for you. Just send me a PM for more details.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to recruit someone to level on sargeras Alliance one of the top alliance servers in the U.S

You must provide your own new account to level on
    I will cover your basic flying mount training,bags, guild and 500g each character we level

I'm currently Pacific standard time and prefer to level any time after 4 p.m PST

If you are a seriously interested in my offer. get in touch with me

Text me @ 559-356-1987 or contact me via real i.d(Alonzo_g@live.com) or battletag (Backstabyou#1398)

Zephnation is also my SKYPE
    Still Looking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spakurd View Post
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm Pref PVP

I can provide:
    a lot of hours playtime a day.
    1-2 years of experience

You Provide:
    Gold,Bags and Mounts

If interested, send pm

I can't PM you since i only recently made an account but if you're still looking i can RAF you.
    Send an email to Sam__kay(at)hotmail(dot)com
    Last edited by mmoc0be8c13ed7; 2013-06-18 at 04:03 PM.

Hello all! I am looking to be recruited to any US server, I am willing to pay for my own set of keys - which I think is totally fair. I'm not a very demanding person, all I really would ask/want for in return would be:

Some gold for skills, bags, mounts and flying
    And I would also prefer not to make the first character we level together a tank or healer.. If you could, that would be fantastic for faster que times.

I stopped playing WoW around the end of Cataclysm so I have a pretty good feel for the game. If you're interested you can email me at: Hagertodd8895ATgmailDOTcom

Hope to hear from you!
    Last edited by Toddicus; 2013-06-18 at 06:04 PM.

Deleted
    Hello all! I am looking to be recruited to any server, I am willing to pay for my own set of keys - which I think is totally fair. I'm not a very demanding person, all I really would ask/want for in return would be:

Some gold for skills, bags, mounts and flying
    And I would also prefer not to make the first character we level together a tank or healer.. If you could, that would be fantastic for faster que times.

I stopped playing WoW around the end of Cataclysm so I have a pretty good feel for the game. If you're interested you can email me at: Hagertodd8895ATgmailDOTcom

Hope to hear from you!
    Emailed you.

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on an EU realm.

I'm 22 from Northern Ireland who studies architecture. I'm currently off uni for summer for 4 long months so I have a lot of free time... I'm a laid back open person and I hope to be recruited by someone who doesn't take temper tantrums at the game.

I've been playing on and off since the release of Lich King however I only know the basics (and maybe a bit more) to the game so I am looking for a recruiter who wouldn't mind teaching me a bit more about the mechanics of the game and someone who has the knowledge that can answer my questions. Therefore it would be nice if the player did not get mad if I may mess up (I'm still learning!)

I have tried this three times before and each time the player has bailed on me after a week or so with various excuses. As a result of this I would idealy not like to buy the battlechest as I have lost out on three already plus it would make me feel like the recruiter would stick around since they bought the chest. They are currently on sale for £4 (bargain!)

Feel free to add me on skype at theharassmentpanda

Deleted
    Hello guys!
    I want to be recruited
    Im playing the game for 2 years now, on EU.
    Just want to buy an account on US too, leveling healer shaman , what is my main on EU. So instance que will be faster.
    I only need gold for 280% flying, and only need some bags. I can be online whenever you want, its summer time and dont have school. we can speak via skype aswell.
    I prefer Tichondrius horde / Darkspear alliance / Area 52 horde.
    If you are interested just add me on skype: csoszeszdani or send an e-mail: csoszkaa citromailDOThu

One more question: You can level only one toon with raf?

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking for a scroll of resurrection from someone in US-Mal'ganis.
    What I get: character transfer to mal'ganis
    what you get: mount and 1 month game time
    private message me

Take advantage of the world of warcraft sale this week only 30$ for the whole game!

Looking to recruit on US-Darkspear. One of the top Alliance PvP realms. Would go to Horde but on US-Illidan. Experienced in WoW since WoTLK can provide you with bags, tips, and teach you if you're knew. Excited to level with someone. Email me at skype me at felipe.linares iff interested and we can get started ASAP

Looking to be recruited

Old player that played vin. and some of each expansion looking to get back into the game and see what new stuff is about. Looking for US realm with a good horde server(always use to play ally). Please email me at paintball191 at gmail with all information you can give about server and what you can provide me. will just be buying vin-wrath for now to see if I still enjoy the game. so email first come first server that can provide what I think is fair. go go go

Thanks

Deleted
    Seledon check skype seledon check skype

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 11:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seledon View Post
    Take advantage of the world of warcraft sale this week only 30$ for the whole game!

Looking to recruit on US-Darkspear. One of the top Alliance PvP realms. Would go to Horde but on US-Illidan. Experienced in WoW since WoTLK can provide you with bags, tips, and teach you if you're knew. Excited to level with someone. Email me at skype me at felipe.linares iff interested and we can get started ASAP
    Skype (sorry for repost g uys)

My Skype is Zach.Rawlins i'm interested :x i'm 17, and I have a solid, respectful, but fun and enjoyable personality, haha, add me on skype, and we'll talk about it <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeroOnSargeras View Post
    My Skype is Zach.Rawlins i'm interested :x i'm 17, and I have a solid, respectful, but fun and enjoyable personality, haha, add me on skype, and we'll talk about it <3

check skype please

Aloha, just re-joining the game, I'm on US-Horde-Frostwolf and my buddy is as well. Because I am currently downloading MoP as I type this, I'm not sure if can use the RAF system, but I think my buddy and I can use scrolls of ressurection from someone? Send me a PM if you have any info .

FOrgive my lack of knowledge....I've basically been gone since Cata Tier 1 raid content.

Just started again after a 4 month break. Warlock is getting boring since nothing is dropping for me in LFR, so I am thinking of rerolling two more characters. Looking for someone who can play in the mornings from 8am - 12pm PST. If so, add me on Skype @ inveteratusgaming. Looking to start ASAP due to Wow being on sale. I don't care for the mount, pref. Horde but will go back to Alliance if need be. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Fanysocks; 2013-06-19 at 03:44 AM.

I can recruit someone tomorrow and get their $5 battle chest. I'd like if you could at least sub so I get a mount, but it's your call.

I want to level TWO characters on Ally Sargeras. We can level 2 on wherever you like. We can do more if you'd prefer as well.

I can cover mount costs and netherweave bags on sargeras ally and blackrock or Zul'jin horde

PM me.

could someone send a SoR to method88 (at) snap.net.nz

thanks!