still need some 1 to raf whit?

I'm looking to be recruited..
    however I dont have many hours to play at a time, so this may not appeal to most, but I usually have 1 hour during the day and about 3 hours at night.
    I'm in CST. (-6)

I would like to get 2 characters leveled preferably horde but open to other suggestions. Please email me at failedrealitywow (at) gmail (com)

I would like to start tonight if possible or at least tomorrow night. Thanks
    Last edited by Failedreality; 2013-06-20 at 08:55 PM. Reason: change of email addy

Deleted
    Hello dude can you add me on skype? Enesrs

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 06:30 PM ----------

Looking to recruit you!

[i am a very friendly player that can help you with everying for example: gold,boosting,heirlooms and more![/B]
    i can play 5-7 hours a day and 10-12 in the weekends,

the only things you got to do is : buy the battlechest (on sale) and other expansions if you want (on sale aswel)!

let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message me

LOOKING TO RECRUIT A US ALLIANCE PLAYER

I will provide:
    -- Battle Chest
    -- 6+ years experience
    -- I play all day, minus a day or two a week!
    -- A 60 day game card!

What you should provide:
    -- Availability! I would like to level at least 2 toons.

Don't know what else I can include in this post... Please PM me here!

I am online now, looking to get this started ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, will be willing to be RECRUITED as a US ALLIANCE player. I can buy my own chest/game time.
    Last edited by Saranade; 2013-06-20 at 08:07 PM.

Looking to be recruited, Don't care what faction as long as it is a top tier realm I will provide my own battle chest as long as in game things are provided such as gold and bags all that stuff. I have been playing WoW since vanilla and am just looking for a new start in the game. I have the summer off and would like to level a decent amount of characters PM me on here or add my realID angeruner#1426[COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2013-06-20 at 10:36 PM ----------
    Last edited by zknue11; 2013-06-20 at 10:37 PM.

I am looking to recruit a US ALLIANCE PLAYER on DRAENOR-US
    Draenor is a medium population realm

I will provide:
    Your riding skill money
    Some mounts (cheap)
    Playing time, 5+ hours a day most days
    Guild for guild perks

What you should provide:
    Availability: I would like to level at least 2 toons
    Battle Chest ($5 until 6/24/13) for yourself (and other xpacs if you want them)
    Game Time for yourself (preferably 2 months)

Benefits
    3x experience up to level 80 when you level with me
    Someone to level with
    I'm friendly (atleast I think I am)

I didn't know what else to put in this post. PM here if you want me to recruit you or if you have any questions

I am looking to get this started ASAP, buy the expansions by 6/24/13 and they are on sale.
    Last edited by Ttoons; 2013-06-21 at 02:56 AM.

north american player looking for a pvp server to be recruited.. honestly i can buy both game time and disks i kind of want to go horde but i just want to be on a really good active pvp server. the most active and best

willing to level 1 or 2 guys probably is what im feeling

alliance or horde doesnt matter
    Last edited by Tauren; 2013-06-21 at 03:12 AM.

LOOKING TO RECRUIT YOU!

What I will provide:
    -7 Years playing time
    -Availability
    -Play every day
    -Battle Chest
    -I know the game inside and out

What YOU will provide
    -Availability
    -Good attitude
    -Experience

Contact me through skype: touchesirl

hey, are you still up to be recruited? i am on summer break and i would love to levle up some toons, if any one else want to berecruited, add me on skype at: Tristan.Villiers101

Deleted
    Looking to recruit you!

[i am a very friendly player that can help you with everying for example: gold,boosting,heirlooms and more![/B]

the only things you got to do is : buy the battlechest (on sale) and other expansions if you want (on sale aswel)!
    i have done RaF over 6 times and i got 2 90's 4 85's and want to start ASAP,
    let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message me
    Last edited by mmoce4f47f809f; 2013-06-21 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm looking to recruit someone to level on sargeras Alliance one of the top alliance servers in the U.S

You must provide your own new account to level on
    I will cover your basic flying mount training,bags, guild and 500g each character we level

I'm currently Pacific standard time and prefer to level any time after 4 p.m PST

If you are a seriously interested in my offer. get in touch with me

Text me @ 559-356-1987 or contact me via real i.d(Alonzo_g@live.com) or battletag (Backstabyou#1398)

Zephnation is also my SKYPE

Looking to start by tomorrow

Looking for partner

guys, sorry fr spam but i need to post 10 theards -__-

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 12:00 AM ----------

anyone looking to be recrutied? let me know at my skype at tristan.villiers101

Looking for a recruit a friend horde side Realm: Mal'ganis (can possibly do crossrealm, but cant give you gold)

-I have done recruit a friend 6 times or more, and am very experienced.

-I can supply gold to help us level and get as many 80s as you are willing to quickly

-I am on often and can play for hours. I am also very friendly and helpful.

-I have leveled to level to 80 in less than two days before on RAF

If you're interested send an email to brentwow94(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can talk.

Take advantage of the 30$ for entire game sale

Deleted
    Looking to recruit you!(eu)

i have done RaF over 6 times and want to level as much characters as you want,
    let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message!

I NEED YOU
    Last edited by mmoce4f47f809f; 2013-06-21 at 06:23 AM.

HEY, add me on skype:trisan.villiers101

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 12:15 AM ----------

or my email is: wowaproved(at)hotmail(dot)com

Deleted
    Looking to recruit you!(eu)

i have done RaF over 6 times and want to level as much characters as you want,
    let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message!

I NEED YOU

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saranade View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT A US ALLIANCE PLAYER

I will provide:
    -- Battle Chest
    -- 6+ years experience
    -- I play all day, minus a day or two a week!
    -- A 60 day game card!

What you should provide:
    -- Availability! I would like to level at least 2 toons.

Don't know what else I can include in this post... Please PM me here!

I am online now, looking to get this started ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, will be willing to be RECRUITED as a US ALLIANCE player. I can buy my own chest/game time.
    If you're still looking for someone, I got loads of time on my hands, and can play anything to speed up the leveling process. Hit me up on skype: yendar_8

Deleted
    Looking for somebody to Recruit! or Recruit me! ( READ BELOW IF RECRUITING ME )
    I'm Looking to Recruit someone on the EU side of World of Warcraft, Any English Server, If you are Going to Recruit me Also any English Server, but i need you to pay for the Accounts (ON OFFER!)

Perks of doing this with me?
    *On All Day Most Days
    *Friendly Have a mic if ever one to have normal talks
    *Providing a Teamspeak 3 Server
    *Always Serious when need to be!
    *Rolling Healer/Tank Classes Most of the time! Quick Ques in PVE

All you really have to do is Pay for the Game!

My Skype Is: Martyyn93

Deleted
    Hello everyone, my name is Minaru and im looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Ressurection invite! I quit playing a while ago and wanna get back into it! I play on Neptulon, if anyone wants to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit a US Alliance player!

What I will provide:
    -7 Years playing time
    -Availability
    -Play every day
    -I know the game inside and out

What YOU will provide
    -Availability
    -Good attitude
    -Experience
    -Battlechest

pst me via MMO-C or skype colmader0

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Minaru View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Minaru and im looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Ressurection invite! I quit playing a while ago and wanna get back into it! I play on Neptulon, if anyone wants to know.
    I can send you one. What's your email? PM me with it!

---------- Post added 2013-06-21 at 02:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by minaru View Post
    hello everyone, my name is minaru and im looking for someone to send me a scroll of ressurection invite! I quit playing a while ago and wanna get back into it! I play on neptulon, if anyone wants to know.
    minaru! Check your inbox!