US ONLY

so, i'm looking to recruit a friend.

I am recruiting you!

what i can offer
    depending on the server we level on, i can offer paying for your riding skills, bags, etc.
    I can offer a very helpful guild
    i am friendly and easy to get along with

what you offer
    be friendly and flexible with hours
    pay for your own games and game time

i can only really play evenings, sometimes earlier. I can be flexible with hours.

want more info?
    email me at joshbloch95 (at) gmail (dot) com

p.s.
    i'll level on pretty much any server, shoot, there is even the cross-realm option. I just want atleast 2 chars on korgath. I'll play both horde and alliance. Makes no difference to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Roarkin View Post
    I am looking for a RAF Friend,

~I DO NOT want to create the new account
    ~I will pay for your battle-chest
    ~Alliance side US Korgath server
    ~I want to push to 90 by end of this weekend!!
    ~i will pay for epic flying mount

Contact me at email at cserzyski(at)yahoo(dot)com skype at Cserzyski or repsond on here
    I just sent you an email and skype request, my email is drazinus(at)yahoo(dot)com in case it went to spam for whatever reason.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by scrubie View Post
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!
    Still looking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, looking to recruit someone. I want to start a new toon, Alliance, on Emerald Dream (US) server. Looking for a RAF partner. Also looking for someone to resurrect! Wouldn't mind that mount and 30 days free game time haha.

Just message me here or email me. Email would be better since I will see it right away.

Tr1ptheory97 @ gmail (dot) com
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2013-10-05 at 10:05 PM.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Looking for some help with kill

Ignore

Ok so I come from a pretty damn dead server and I need 1 or 2 people to help me kill High Marshal Twinbraid for the legendary quest. I've been asking around trade chat, guild, and timeless isle for quite a while and I've had 0 luck. There just aren't many people around these days. It wouldn't take any longer than a few minutes. So all I'm asking is if you're willing to help me just message me your real id and I'll throw you an invite in game.
    Last edited by Khailik; 2013-10-06 at 01:37 AM.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a RaF-partner that wants to play with me

~ EU realm as HORDE, please!. Prefered danish players, but I'll take what I can get
    ~ I've purchased own gametime and games/expansions for the job.
    ~ I'll be playing as Resto Druid/Shaman (or perhaps another healin' class) to save us some time with dungeon queues.
    ~ Available to play "almost" every single day from around 20.00-21.00 until midnight. (Ya, I know. But the kids and family comes first)
    ~ If you're able to purchase mounts and perhaps chip-in some in-game gold that would be sweet, but it's not required.

Interested? Hit me up with a message, and let's do this! :P

15+ Year Old Account
    I feel like this thread is close enough to what I'm looking for to make it ok to post here since I'm also interested in dungeon buddies.

I recently started up an account on the US realms just because. My friends list is currently empty and I want to change this. Basically, if you want someone to talk shit to, if you've seen my posts and want to tell me I'm an idiot without incurring the wrath of the forum mods or if you just want to run a couple of dungeons with me while I'm slowly leveling up just send me a PM and I'll give you my battletag.

I'm on Sargeras Alliance if it makes any difference.
    Also, just want to throw it out there that if you get my battletag to add me on EU realms I won't accept the request.

I currently have a free spot for RaF , anyone interested in starting on Stormreaver US Horde or possibly Boulderfist US Horde hit me up. Im the GM of Pacis Nex on both servers, Although Stormreaver is our main server. I can offer bags , lvl 25 guild perks , all the herilooms and gold assistance if needed. I play quite a bit, so this would be pretty fast way to get a couple of toons leveled up on a new server quickly. If you have any question or are interested I am easy to find.

Btag: Plaguelord#1668
    Main: Plaguelord
    Last edited by Dohram; 2013-10-06 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dohram View Post
    I currently have a free spot for RaF , anyone interested in starting on Stormreaver US Horde or possibly Boulderfist US Horde hit me up. Im the GM of Pacis Nex on both servers, Although Stormreaver is our main server. I can offer bags , lvl 25 guild perks , all the herilooms and financial assistance if needed. I play quite a bit, so this would be pretty fast way to get a couple of toons leveled up on a new server quickly. If you have any question or are interested I am easy to find.

Btag: Plaguelord#1668
    Main: Plaguelord
    I would like to play with you. On Stormreaver. Hit me up in Skype: Fersioh

Deleted
    Hi! Im looking to be recruited.. so if you are intrested in RaFing with me you can pm me here for more info!

(would like to lvl on EU Mazrigos, Kazzak, Stormscale) + you have to buy battlechest!

Anyways pm me here for info so i can give you my skype and we can talk more about it!
    Im still looking for someone...

+ We can lvl on some other server but its nice if its at least medium++ populated!

Looking to be recruited available everyday, can pay monthly fee but can't afford battle chest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi!

I am currently looking for someone to level up a new character with. I am not looking to be recruited, but to recruit someone else.

EU is a must and I will also toss into the deal another 90 which will boost us through the endless dungeons that we can do up 'till our desired level.

I'm looking for a partner that has availible time most of the coming week-days from day-time to night-time. Give me a reply here and I will come back to you as soon as possible.

Hello I am looking to recruit someone who wants an EU account.

I would want a minimum of 3 chars to 80. I could purchase a copy of MoP for you when I know your going to stick it out with me.
    I could provide everything we need to lvl. It is really up to you on the server since they have merged most the underpopulated realms. But I prefer a high pop server for raiding. I have a mixed schedule and would need our time to merge a good bit.

Lets discuss it further through PM or skype @ kitchens45

Happily recruited. Thank you =)
    Last edited by Blazenfury; 2013-10-13 at 09:07 AM.

Deleted

+ We can lvl on some other server but its nice if its at least medium++ populated!
    Still noone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    Good day.
    I am looking to recruit a friendly gent/lady to recruit to Twisting Nether EU Horde and Outland EU Alliance!
    So, I can offer the following:
    A level 25 guild, for max XP gained.
    Gold for mounts.
    Atleast 6 chars to level.
    A good time, fun.

What you have to offer:
    Your own gametime and games.
    Skype with a working mic.

If you want more info, add my Skype: Rashan.wow

If you'd like to level on another server, that'd be possible too.
    I'd also like to level on Sylvanas Alliance and MAYBE Outland Alliance.

If you'd like for me to recruit you, please add me on the skype given above.
    Still looking.

Helping with RaF-ing EU/US

Do you looking for someone who got flex time( I am currently jobless) and have skills? Maybe I can help you. How this will go?
    1. you inv me, when I made battle.net account you send me battlechest
    2. making paladin, he/she will be prot/holy if you have gold I`ll only need bags but I can handle everything without gold
    3. when we finished I can grant levels( up to 39 if I dont gave any level to first char) to your other alts
    4. I am helping only for ONE char not 2 not 10, if you want my help later we can talk about extra features.

My playing time:

EU realms
    08-22.00 CET
    US realms
    02-14.00 EST
    01-13.00 CST
    00-12.00 MST
    23-11.00 PST

skype vladimir.baralic92
    aim baralic11

Deleted
    Looking to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm or can give you pets in the same price as the special present if ur not from my realm so after u can sell them. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.

i would like a scroll of Res please... lynneJo724@aim.com <~~ TY