I'm looking to get recruited any faction any server.
    I'd like to level several toons. Pally,Druid, Monk, and Lock
    You Provide BCH and MoP (5 dollars BCH and 10 dollar blackfriday mop)
    Gold + Bags is a bonus
    I'll add 2 months gametime after the 2nd 85
    My play time is any night 10pm-1am EST Mondays and thursday anytime

Deleted
    I want to be recruited to Outlands EU and want to be alliance! I don't mind if you're new to that server too as i really wont need the gold/bags. Im not new to the game and fairly experienced, but one thing i do require is that you are around the same timezone (UK) as i want to power to 85 asap! once i ave a charecter to 85 i really wont mind leveling a few more with you on other server horde or alliance.

Looking to recruit someone on US Horde servers; Turalyon preferred. Due to Thanksgiving break I have practically unlimited time available this week; so we can finish any number of characters quickly. I will tank or heal to make the dungeon grind painless.

You buy your own battlechest, Pandaria and gametime.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Atomicfelony; 2013-11-25 at 04:34 PM.

Deleted
    i've sent you a PM mutangz

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustangz View Post
    I want to be recruited to Outlands EU and want to be alliance! I don't mind if you're new to that server too as i really wont need the gold/bags. Im not new to the game and fairly experienced, but one thing i do require is that you are around the same timezone (UK) as i want to power to 85 asap! once i ave a charecter to 85 i really wont mind leveling a few more with you on other server horde or alliance.
    i've got a main on OUTLANDS EU as an alliance, i'd love to lvl there again.. Wanna give it a go? I can play right away actually

imintoit(A)outlook.com <--- e-mail that adress if u want an invite from me or discuss the RAF:ing closer

/Fatk1d

Deleted
    I'm willing to recruit someone, on pretty much any european realm you want. Either horde or alliance, though I prefer Alliance :P Can power level 1-85 on Friday ~22PM UTC through Sunday morning :P Gimme a PM with details

Hey again!

I'm also looking to be recruited on ANY European Realm.

What you need to provide:
    -The Battlechest
    -The Gametime
    -The reason for the above two things are due to the fact that I'm American, Can't buy them over here.
    -A Bit of gold/Bags.

-What I'll provide.
    -I'll provide tons of time to play.
    -I'm almost on daily and definitely can fit any Europeans time schedule into mine.

Deleted
    Lf someone I can recruit.

I will give you 25 k gold, after you purchased gametime. Or I could give you a Gamecard for 2 months gametime instead.

/PM me here

Hello everyone! I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft! I will provide all in game benefits if we start on a server i currently play on, but am willing to start on any server. I will also base my character around whatever you would like to make. I will also base our play schedule around whenever you can play. For more info or if you would like to be recruited by me contact me at:

email:joe729_rivera@att.net
    or text me: (510)586-8664

US ONLY

Deleted
    RAF found.
    Last edited by mmoc84684a4d0c; 2013-11-25 at 07:21 PM.

Deleted
    Hello everyone im Khäe from Argent Dawn realm and im looking for someone to recruit, we can start a new alt togheter in every server/faction you like as i was planning to level a new alt too and we can powerlevel togheter, since i can't reply to PMs add me to skype: espinas94 please
    Last edited by mmoce23cd8eca5; 2013-11-25 at 06:27 PM.

Hello! Extremely well experienced player in all roles looking for people to recruit!
    armory of my main: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%AAr/advanced

I'm from EU, Sweden.

I will give you bags.
    I will give you gold for mount skill.
    I will provide insight on any class you wish.
    Good PvP Server - The Maelstrom EU.
    A level 25 guild for all perks.
    The fastest way to level, boosters for all ring of bloods, possibly dungeons for the quests.
    Very active.

Still not convinced? Just add my skype for more information or if you want more terms.

Add my skype if you are interested: jokern14

Deleted
    R E C R U I T A F R I E N D I N V I T A T I O N S

40.000 gold provided by me (Excellent start for everyone which will cover all fees for mount training/bags/professions/enchants and everything else you need to get involved in the action once you reach 90)
    Tips from 8 years of experience including hardcore raiding and top PvP gaming.
    Dungeon boosting.

S E R V E R S:
    RAVENCREST EU ALLIANCE (High Population and one of the best PvP servers in Europe)

SYLVANAS EU ALLIANCE (High Population)

STORMSCALE EU HORDE (High Population and best PvP horde server in Europe currently)

JAEDENAR EU HORDE (Low/Medium Population)

You will have to provide by yourself all activation keys and game time cards/subscription for 2 months.
    Contacts skype: Navyhanazor

Hello mmochampion forums. I am a veteran player who is starting over on a new server. i purchased battlechest and accepted a raf from somebody who immediately deleted me from skype and i cannot get a hold of now. So now i am looking to recruit you. I will be leveling toons on US-Stormrage-alliance. if you play on that server i will provide what i can in the way of bags, mounts, etc... I have the next couple weeks off so i will have a lot of time to level with you. I will not be providing any expansions but i will consider adding 30 days gametime after we level at least 2 chars to 85. If interested in my offer my skype name is xentok

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit

What you have to provide:

Your own game and gametime, since I'm not in an economic state to do that.

Since my own server is full it can't be there, so you can choose which server to play on and what to play.

Because it's on a new server I can't provide gold, bags or anything other than what we find.

What I CAN provide is lots of activity in game, I have a friend that can boost us when he got time as long as we're alliance.

EU servers (GMT+1)

If you're interrested PM me here and we'll figure it out.

Hello everyone! I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft! I will provide all in game benefits if we start on a server i currently play on, but am willing to start on any server. I will also base my character around whatever you would like to make. I will also base our play schedule around whenever you can play. For more info or if you would like to be recruited by me contact me at:

email:joe729_rivera@att.net
    or text me: (510)586-8664

US ONLY
    Last edited by joseph729rivera; 2013-11-25 at 10:00 PM.

Hey folks. Am a long time veteran WoW player over here who has just returned to the game. You may remember by earlier post sometime back where I was looking to be recruited. The response I got from the community was overwhelming and I was pleasantly surprised. I did manage to find someone and it’s been a blast so far.

This time I am here to recruit someone. It would be nice to have a few others to farm some dungeons together. Currently it’s just me and this other person. She is a Healer and I am a Tank. We are currently levels 24.

I plan on levelling a few more toons – Mage, Shammy, Warrior. I will not be able to supply you with the Battlechest. However, I will provide you with the link where you can get the Battlechest for only $5 (Its $19.99 on the website) and with Black Friday around the corner, Mists of Pandaria is expected to be on sale. So this is your perfect opportunity.

What I am looking for is someone that firstly knows that we here to have fun and enjoy the game. I don’t really care if you are a long time WoW player, a newbie, a first time MMO player, whatever, as long as you do not take yourself seriously and willing to have a laugh, I would love to have you. I just want you to be pleasurable to be around. I mean if we going to be spending so much time levelling together, it has to be a fun experience.

So a bit about me. I am 19 and am on my break year. I work most evenings. So that means we are usually active mornings around 8:00am EST – 4:00 pm EST. With the holidays coming up, everyone may have plans, so it’s understandable. We’ll try and get done what we can and we’ll pick up in the New Year.

We are currently on the US server – Wyrmrest Accord. It’s a RP server. I am not the biggest RP, but I love the communities on RP servers and even if you ain’t a RP, you are most welcome to join in just as long as you respect those that are RPing. I’ll provide you with bags to help you out. I’ll even help you with your “basic” mount fees. I would really love to do more, but I myself am starting out on a new account so am pretty limited in how I can help.

So if you simply looking for a fresh start, looking to get back into the game or looking for different, more casual experience, feel free to get in touch with me regarding any questions you have and I’ll do my best to answer and provide any help I can.

My email address is – ebonheart@hotmail.ca

P.S I would highly prefer if the person I am recruiting is from within the US and does speak English.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Found someone thanks.
    Last edited by zynion; 2013-11-26 at 03:27 AM.

Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to send a RAF to me. I have played WoW in BC, WotLK and Cata before I stopped playing in Mists. WoD looks like it would be a fun expansion so I'd like to start over and get some characters leveled up before it comes out.

I'd like to play on a pvp server on the east coast of the US. I don't care if we play horde or alliance as I do not have a preference. Okay maybe I prefer alliance only because I played horde for the past few years. I am usually available to play whenever since I work at home so time is usually not a problem.

You provide the game and RAF and I'll provide the time and character boosts that you want as long as the rewards with the game time.

Please contact me

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone, I am looking for someone to send a RAF to me. I have played WoW in BC, WotLK and Cata before I stopped playing in Mists. WoD looks like it would be a fun expansion so I'd like to start over and get some characters leveled up before it comes out.

I'd like to play on a pvp server on the east coast of the US. I don't care if we play horde or alliance as I do not have a preference. Okay maybe I prefer alliance only because I played horde for the past few years. I am usually available to play whenever since I work at home so time is usually not a problem.

You provide the game and RAF and I'll provide the time and character boosts that you want as long as the rewards with the game time.

Please contact me

Code:
    kelbym232 at gmail com

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 5 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 2 toons to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'm able to carry or just do 2's/3's with you to help you cap your conquest points when we hit 90.
    - I'll be rolling a Rogue and a Hunter to level up first, if it goes well I might do a third also.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for cata/mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - Have a nighttime schedule.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.
    Last edited by infinitie; 2013-11-26 at 01:37 PM.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.