Looking someone to recruit me on EU, any realm.
    I am returning from a year-long break after I sold my last account, and now I'm looking into starting to play again.
    I play wow for 9 years now, since the very beginning.
    If you are willing to get me a battlechest, I'll surely buy a MoP expansion and 2 months after that so u can get your mount. (I'm not really into mounts, I just pvp mostly)
    If you need a friendly, experienced, available 7+ hrs a day co-player, then add me up on skype:
    x3polemos .
    All the best!

Paying for your game!

Hello I am looking for somebody to recruit
    What I have to offer:
    World of Warcraft and all expansions! come on guys that's like a 60$ value
    level 25 raiding guild, for fast leveling and raiding when max level
    My knowledge of the game and help.
    What i need you to offer:
    You to be able to play on US Emerald Dream- Horde Side
    Be able to level from 4pm EST to 11PM on weekdays and whatever time you want on the weekend.
    To be able to get on skype and be willing to talk to up to 2 other people(friends who play the game) you do not need a mic but it is highly recommended.
    To purchase 2 months of wow gametime (30$) since i am providing the full game (If you can) *NOT REQUIRED JUST RECCOMENDED* Edit: Battle Chest Comes with a month of game time
    *INFORMATION*
    Email: m4tterh0rn(at)gmail(dot)com
    Skype name: Joseph-a-kony
    RL Name: Paul Clarke
    please email me and tell me if you can meet these requirements and other information if needed. rest assured we will have alot of fun! .

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on EU servers.

What you provide:
    Battlechest;
    If we go to your main server, some gold/bags and all those shinanigans;
    A nice personality

What I provide:
    MoP;
    2 months of gametime.
    I played from TBC -> Cataclysm beggining. So, a bit of experience I guess

I can join w/e realm / faction you desire as long as it is a PvP one
    Just want a friendly lvling partner to have fun with

If you are interested add / message me here or on skype: ppinhopt.

Cheers!

Hey everybody. I just came back to WoW and I am looking for some friends to start new characters with, do dungeons, create a guild, quest with, and hopefully eventually raid with.
    REQUIREMENTS:
    Horde only FOR THE HORDE
    You must actually like WoW, do NOT trash the game in play
    You must be friendly, and you are expected to use game chat, maybe voice chat later
    You must be in it for the fun. Do NOT be a total stat nerd
    You must be committed to play pretty much every day in the afternoons at least
    Weekends should be open most of the time
    No idea what server we will play on, but we should do it on a US pvp server. If you like playing WoW, then you should join this community. First four or so to reply with a definite "yes, I'll play" are in. Reply in an email to ckdubs99 AT GMAIL or to skype coryskittleman. I hope to be playing by 7:00 tonight. I am on CST btw.
    Thanks,
    Cory

Looking to recuit someone or be recruited on US servers!

I recently got back into the game and i want to start on new server and level at least 4-5 toons!

I can buy my expansions or game time. If you pay for battlechest ill buy the 2 months.

I can play almost whenever but I do have a wife.

Looking for someone who has a guild that is active and raids as I would be in prep for WoD.

add me on bnet if youre interested and we can talk more : buckethat#1574

I am looking for someone to recruit, I do not want to be recruited. I am looking to play a worgen druid on Elune, an alli priest on turalyon and a horde mage on a server I am not sure about yet. I am availible most nights to play from around 7:30pm to about 1am EST on Mondays to thursday and on fri, sat and sun I am available pretty much all day. you can message me here or email me at coragg0@gmail.com if you are interested in teaming up. Or skype is an option it is coragg0.

I will not pay for anything, you must provide your own account and xpacs.

Ok, while I need FAF I will contact you

Deleted
    Hello
    I want to recruit someone to the game. I have very good experience in RAF leveling ( 9 characters leveled with RAF ). I can offer gold for eveything you want, mounts, bags, Boost's in raid's 60 + and playtime almost all the day, and night. Contact me on skype : skerietto666 if you want to level fast and smooth. Cheers

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    heey

Im looking for a raf partner (im gonna send the invite) EU-RAGNAROS (horde), EU-Twisting-Nether (horde),EU-Sylvanas (alliance)
    What i can provide :
    - 7 years of game knowledge
    - A lvl 25 guild
    - gold for your first/2nd ground mount , and the first flying mount aswell, half of the epic flying. (if we play on ragnaros-all my stuff is on that server)
    - 3 hours of gaming /day (at least) (usually playing from 21:00 server time till i drop dead (since im working) , but on my day off we can do like 6 hours+ gaming .(which is pretty often )
    - Im a friendly person ^^
    - fluent in english,hungarian,

Quote Originally Posted by Desoxyephedrine View Post
    Looking someone to recruit me on EU, any realm.
    I am returning from a year-long break after I sold my last account, and now I'm looking into starting to play again.
    I play wow for 9 years now, since the very beginning.
    If you are willing to get me a battlechest, I'll surely buy a MoP expansion and 2 months after that so u can get your mount. (I'm not really into mounts, I just pvp mostly)
    If you need a friendly, experienced, available 7+ hrs a day co-player, then add me up on skype:
    x3polemos .
    All the best!
    Still looking, available immidiately. I just wanna start out ASAP.

Looking to RECRUIT on OCEANIC realms.

Can provide gold on certain realms.
    Got 4+ years of experience.

email - shan912@outlook.com

Mod-note: There's not need for over the top text size, reduced it.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-27 at 12:30 PM.

I am looking for someone to recruit, I do not want to be recruited. I am looking to play a worgen druid on Elune, an alli priest on turalyon and a horde mage on arthas. I am availible most nights to play from around 7:30pm to about 1am EST on Mondays to thursday and on fri, sat and sun I am available pretty much all day. you can message me here or email me at coragg0@gmail.com if you are interested in teaming up. Or skype is an option it is coragg0.

I will not pay for anything, you must provide your own account and xpacs.

Looking to recruit someone to the world of wacraft! For details, and discussion,
    Email me at: joe729_rivera@att.net
    or skype me at: joe.rivera729

US ONLY

Quote Originally Posted by brandoh View Post
    looking for recruit a friend on us - horde any server that isnt rp

i provide:
    10+ hours playtime a day. Even more on weekends.
    7+ years experience of the game.
    A serious and friendly player.
    I don't require anything ingame, i will get it myself.
    I will make any class you want for fast dungeons.

you provide:
    battlechest and mop upon reaching 85.

Pm my here or hit me up on skype - drewinfy
    bump still looking

Deleted
    Hello there!
    Looking to recruit somebody on EU servers, i play on The Maelstrom and have 2 90's, however i'll play on literally any server that you like!
    I'll provide gold for proffs/riding and i'll give help whenever you want it, lvl with you to 90 real fast etc. aside college im on quite a lot and im pretty chilled out and love having a laugh!
    Skype name: joel.pugh

Hi everybody.
    WoW is so much more fun with a friend. That is why I came here, I am looking to make a true friend to play wow with. To level to 90, to run dungeons, to create a guild, and to eventually raid. Horde only by the way. I am in US on cst. Please reply to skype: Coryskittleman.
    Thanks for reading,
    Cory

looking to be reqruited you provide everything battlechest gold mop gametimes coz ur my bitch pm me ur skype or gtfoutofhere

Looking to recruit quickly;
    US - Stormreaver - Horde (*Can also do any realm - read below)

---
    I'm getting back into raiding! Which means I need some alts I just can't afford to buy due to server transfer fees - nor can I stand leveling without RaF anymore.
    I'm a current (this expansion) cutting edge raider with 2200 arenas/rbg's - Also an avid RP'er and wPvP'er. I play too much; It shows. My experience makes leveling go by without a hitch.

While my characters will be anchored on Stormreaver (to start!) you are able to level wherever you please; The only downfall is for me as I cannot gain level boosts.
    If your new account is connected to a previous account you are able to mail your heirlooms cross-realm leading to speeds as quickly as a 90 in two to three "casually" played days. There is no faster way to level bar maybe shelling out hard cash.

I've already boosted multiple people however none of them have ever bought game time - I was originally doing these for the mounts however this time around I do need the leveled toons on the new realm, However; I will not be placing you as a priority without proof of game time purchase. You'll get your levels but if I'm doing an RBG I won't drop it unless you've gotten me a mount.
    Sorry. I've got way too many 85's sitting around rotting to trust people anymore on this.
    You show me you're serious you'll have an army of alts and tank/healer queues out your rear. (I'm in need of a Shadow Priest - However I have full tanking heirlooms and I'm working on a warrior of each race. Don't ask. Enjoy the free ride.)

I will not pay for your time. I am mostly doing this now because I'm broke.
    Do not bother me if you're going to beg for handouts.
    My time is valuable and I will be treating your time as such.

Leveling on Stormreaver, Mal'ganis or Wyrmrest Accord will have your basic flight costs and bags covered - With free professions with mats depending on the realm into the future.
    (Mal'ganis/Stormreaver(aftertransfers) = JC'ing/Enchanting, WrA = Enchanting)

I will level as many alts as time permits; However after the first 2-3 I may need a break depending on how hard we hit it.

---

Please PM me;
    Note I currently work the lunch shift so I'm around from 3:30pmish MST to 12:00 MST.

Looking for someone to invite as a RaF buddy. [US]

What I bring:
    - 14/14HM Current Raider as a MW Monk and 13/14HM as a Rogue.
    - 2900 3's exp as Rogue.
    - 7 time Rank One title holder.
    - Available whenever you want to play.
    - I'd like to level 1 toon to 85.
    - Horde would be preferred on Mal'Ganis.
    - I'll be rolling a warrior to level to 63 then be playing my death knight to 85.

What you bring:
    - Battlechest and CD keys for mop.
    - Ability to play for hours on end without breaks, and to competently play the class that you roll.
    - A veteran account with heirlooms for the character that you want to level.

Message me here, or add me on Skype if you're interested.
    Skype; Midnight669.
    I will be checking back in tomorrow some time for messages, I will most likely not reply to anything in this forum post.

hey der Schwert. :3

Mod-note: There's not need for over the top text size, reduced it.
    Last edited by Lochton; 2014-03-27 at 12:31 PM.
    Sig and Avatar made by Shyama.

Quote Originally Posted by coryskittleman View Post
    Hi everybody.
    WoW is so much more fun with a friend. That is why I came here, I am looking to make a true friend to play wow with. To level to 90, to run dungeons, to create a guild, and to eventually raid. Horde only by the way. I am in US on cst. Please reply to skype: Coryskittleman.
    Thanks for reading,
    Cory
    Still looking guys. It is a leveling partner. I am not recruiting anyone, BUT I can recruit u if you do not have a wow account and still want to play, but I cannot provide expansions and such. Reply to skype coryskittleman.
    Reply if you want to have fun,
    Cory