Quote Originally Posted by Arthie View Post
    Hi
    I saw a post about a guy who had 50 lvl 90s and got inspired to try something similar myself.
    Although it's a high probability I will fail with 50 of them, I will still try and see how far I get until my spirit breaks.

I don't think server matters now with crossrealm and even if it did I could level anywhere anyway.

Hit me up on my BTAG if you're interested and hopefully we can work something out. Peace

Edit: EU server
    What's your btag? Also you looking to recruit or be recruited?

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community from a 9 years of World Of Warcraft veteran player. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 30.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also I would like to mention that I cannot provide any game keys so that's your responsibility.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. Looking forward to start leveling. Needing characters on STORMSCALE EU HORDE currently.
    Last edited by mmoc5a4294f16f; 2014-05-13 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolucion View Post
    Looking to recruit to US, pref Zul'Jin. (You can pick one if you want)

What I will provide -
    - Experience and friendliness, both in PvE and PvP
    - Willing to roll anything to go with your choice, tank, heal or dps
    - I can also be on voice chat with you while levelling if you want it
    - Enough gold to buy bags and riding when you need it (if you roll on Zul'Jin)

What you will have to provide
    - Battle chest and Mists of Pandaria (you can buy MoP later)

Skype - darkmedina
    Still looking.

Looking for a healer to healbot your Warrior to 80? Maybe you're giving the person a free account by buying it for them? Perhaps you're rich and want to know they will have level 378 epics awaiting them at 85 if they level with you in exchange as a thanks?

Deleted
    Hello i am looking to recruit someone at Eu Silvermoon-Alliance its a high populated realm...i dont care what class will he play wanna lvl together and have fun.i can provide bags gold and 10k gold after we go to 85.

Hello there, I am looking for someone to do RaF with me.
    I will be paying for all the expansions up to and including MoP.
    At that point, we get RaF. NOW, if I enjoy leveling with you, then you get 2 more months purchased by me.

I need a bit of info from you if you wish to accept, but here is what I am looking for.

-You need to be able to play 5+ days a week and preferably 4-10 hours on each one of those days.
    -We will choose which classes to do based on how quickly we can Queue. (We will get them all done, so don't worry!)
    -I would prefer if the person was over the age of 18, simply because I am not really into talking with a teenager while grinding levels. It will be even more tedious and boring.
    -Lastly, we will be doing Alliance and Horde toons.

---I am in, Mountain Time Zone (UTC-07:00) on US-servers

If you are interested you can either respond on here, or add me in game --- WillySenpai#1948

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-20k gold
    -22 slot Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (Optional)

I'm a hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !
    I can also help you to farm gear from Timeless Isle

hey im looking to recurit someone to Karagath/Norgannon (connected realms) PVE , ive already done raf so i know what to do, im can play as much as needed.
    i will provide bags and gold.
    contact me on skype alonlevine1 or on alonlevine on gmail.

I'm looking to recruit someone on Sylvanas-EU
    I just started a few days ago with 3 friends, so if you're in for fast leveling then hit me up for instant queues via RDF.
    I can provide you with the gold for riding skills etc.. Also leveling several alts is not an issue I'm in for it

You'll have to buy your own Battlechest and MoP though.

If anyone here just wants to level or get a group together to level let me know, I've been playing since late vanilla and I have a good amount of free time. I'm in the US, but don't mind play on an EU server. I just want a high population server. I honestly don't mind playing either Alliance or Horde, I just want to experience of rolling a new toon with some people again (:

You can message me here, or add my btag justahobo#1921

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Want to Recruit a Friend (=you are the recruited friend) and offering you the following Rewards in addition to Blizzard's boons:

*30 000Gold personally from me (One Daily Quest awards 19g so it is kind of much) + Tips on Gold Making if you want them from Pro who got 15 Millions.
    *Big Bags
    *Free Access to all Professions

My Server is the highly populated Ravencrest Alliance. If you pick another Server of Faction then you still get the Gold in Form of CrossRealm Pets or Mounts.
    We can talk over Voicechat if you like.
    add me to skype dholland2377

Quote Originally Posted by alonlevine View Post
    hey im looking to recurit someone to Karagath/Norgannon (connected realms) PVE , ive already done raf so i know what to do, i can play as much as needed.
    i will provide bags and gold.
    contact me on skype alonlevine1 or on alonlevine on gmail.
    bump still looking to recruit

Looking to recruit someone Ner'Zhul Horde Side!

Great PvP Server, Very Active!

I provide a great leveling experience( Done RaF multiple times)
    An open schedule (completely open!)
    Level 25 Guild
    Cash per request for mounts/bags or any other enchants/gems you need at end game!

You must provide Battlechest.

Pm me here
    or
    Skype - Bwassiff

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone on Sargeras-Alliance [US]

Can also level somewhere else but I won't be able to provide gold/bags/etc

PM me here

Hey

Looking to recruit onto Ravencrest Alliance (Don't know if X-realm works?)

Want to do 3-4 chars at least, I provide the battlechest, you just subscribe so I get the RAF benefits (Atleast 1 month).

Battletag Jenn#2649
    or PM here.

Deleted
    I'm recruiting on Defias Brotherhood-EU, Alliance
    Available:
    -Weekdays: 1PM - 10PM (Server Time)
    -Weekends: all day long

What I provide: (Only available for DEFIAS BROTHERHOOD)

-20k gold
    -22 slot Bags
    -Experience in leveling

What you provide:
    -Battlechest and MoP (Optional)

I'm a hc raider and playing the game since Wrath so you can expect seriousness from me !
    I can also help you to farm gear from Timeless Isle

Deleted
    Hello i would like to be recruited on wow us. I have a wow eu account so i know how to play. I would most likely buy straight to wod and would just need gold. In return you would get the free month and mount from raf and maybe level a character or something later on. I live in the EU. Add my skype if you want - torrinpc
    Last edited by mmoc40e40b5d38; 2014-05-13 at 09:37 PM.

Deleted
    Hello to the mmo-champion community from a 9 years of World Of Warcraft veteran player. Due to some country restriction I haven't been able to recruit anyone so far but since the RaF system got an upgrade I am looking for someone to recruit and level on some of the highest population E U R O P E A N servers.

Which server we are going to play on we shall discuss when you contact me. On some of the highest population EU servers I can provide the following:
    • All supporting consumables/containers/riding skills and items needed for smooth leveling up to 85.
    • Enough gold to obtain all of the above.
    • If I get that reward I will grant you with 30.000 gold as long as we play on a server I have gold on. I have gold on several high population European servers.

Regarding the availability I have to say I can't play like 24/7 as I have a job but will try to get to 85 as fast as possible. I am usually playing a tank class and farming dungeons since you get an instant queue if you play as a tank or a healer. Also I would like to mention that I cannot provide any game keys so that's your responsibility.

The way you can contact me is on skype name: Coleman9090 or send me your skype on PM. Looking forward to start leveling. Needing characters on STORMSCALE EU HORDE currently.

Deleted
    Want to recruit someone to eu. don't think server really matters now with the cross realm. I have a open schedule all week and will do as many characters as you want to do I can provide money for mounts etc... add my btag: crunchtime#2121

I'm looking to recruit someone on Sylvanas-EU alliance .. might even consider leveling on ravencrest or other high populated realms.
    If you're in for fast leveling then hit me up for instant queues via RDF. I've got several friends playing their so we've got a friendly group that you can spend time with. Also I'm pretty much fluent in english and french so communication won't be a problem at all.
    I can provide you with the gold for riding skills etc.. Also leveling several alts is not an issue I'm in for it due to the free time I got.

You'll have to buy your own Battlechest and MoP though.

Last edited by Kazouza; 2014-05-14 at 07:47 AM.