Looking to recruit someone on US servers!

I recruit you!

What I provide:
    - Friendly attitude
    - Large experience of leveling and WoW in general
    - Lots of free time everyday
    - Fast leveling
    - Will Level as tank or healer so we can fast queues
    Looking to play horde because of the new xpac is dropping and I wanna go horde.

What You need:
    - Free time
    - Willing to level
    - Battlechest key
    - Gametime

Add me on Bnet: Dreepz3#1580

US SERVERS ONLY

Hello,
    I am a 25 year old, Male, Canadian
    I am a 10 year veteran of the game, so I am very experienced and have enough knowledge to be able to push Mythic level raiding. But at the moment I am looking for a few good players who are looking for more a social environment as we level. Most of my friends // guildies have moved on and I no longer know many people who still play. I hope we could eventually turn into a tight knit group who would continue our adventure with dungeons ---> heroics ----> raids and eventually leveling into the new expansion.

Personally, at max level i would be more interested in PVE than PVP.

I am currently looking to reroll on a PVE or PVP server, Alliance or Horde (really open to the idea),... was hoping for an EST time zone. Willing to play any role or class as long as it helps the few players that wish to level.

I am going into this with full HEIRLOOMS, except ring.
    I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE RAF"D.

if this sounds like something that would interest you send me a msg or add my bnet tag Chris#15559
    Last edited by Trackem; 2015-08-09 at 02:03 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on US Thrall. Want to level some characters with people to get ready for Legion.

I play on US Thrall
    Horde mainly/ will also level up 1 or 2 alliance if you wish
    I play many hours a day
    Can help you learn more classes to find the one you enjoy
    Want to get multiple Level 100s before Legion

Any other questions, add me on btag IAmRedMyst#1684

Hey Did you find someone? I play on illidan and would love to recruit you. Send me a text or reply on here if you want 203-671-0771

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit someone on Illidan-Horde-US server. This is more than likely the top Horde server on US WoW. I can play often, and am looking for 4-5 100's. I am an experienced RaFer and we can have these toons done in a week based on your availability. I'm 22 so looking for someone in that maturity range. Please provide yourself with gamete and the game and lets get this rolling!! Text me at 203-671-0771. I can provide bags and a very large gaming community on Illidan. We are currently the #1 guild on Illidan (activity based) with over 970 guild members. Normally 40-80 members on at all times. I am a guild officer. Thanks for your time!

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit someone on Illidan-Horde-US server. This is more than likely the top Horde server on US WoW. I can play often, and am looking for 4-5 100's. I am an experienced RaFer and we can have these toons done in a week based on your availability. I'm 22 so looking for someone in that maturity range. Please provide yourself with gamete and the game and lets get this rolling!! Text me at 203-671-0771. I can provide bags and a very large gaming community on Illidan. We are currently the #1 guild on Illidan (activity based) with over 970 guild members. Normally 40-80 members on at all times. I am a guild officer. Thanks for your time!

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted
    Greetings everybody.

Im looking to be recruited.
    Got some years experience had a long rest and i like to have some fun WoW times again.
    If interested add me : Aphex2382
    And tell me what you can offer and ill tell you what to expect.

PS: Not just looking for a quick level help, maybe we can be friends eventually.
    Last edited by mmoc8a15554bdc; 2015-08-11 at 03:21 PM.

r you a US Server i search your name and it says no results if on US server i would like to
    Last edited by Into The Light; 2015-08-11 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphex View Post
    Greetings everybody.

Im looking to be recruited.
    Got some years experience had a long rest and i like to have some fun WoW times again.
    If interested add me : Aphex2382
    And tell me what you can offer and ill tell you what to expect.

PS: Not just looking for a quick level help, maybe we can be friends eventually.
    Add me on btag. IAmRedMyst#1684

Quote Originally Posted by Trackem View Post
    US SERVERS ONLY

Hello,
    I am a 25 year old, Male, Canadian
    I am a 10 year veteran of the game, so I am very experienced and have enough knowledge to be able to push Mythic level raiding. But at the moment I am looking for a few good players who are looking for more a social environment as we level. Most of my friends // guildies have moved on and I no longer know many people who still play. I hope we could eventually turn into a tight knit group who would continue our adventure with dungeons ---> heroics ----> raids and eventually leveling into the new expansion.

Personally, at max level i would be more interested in PVE than PVP.

I am currently looking to reroll on a PVE or PVP server, Alliance or Horde (really open to the idea),... was hoping for an EST time zone. Willing to play any role or class as long as it helps the few players that wish to level.

I am going into this with full HEIRLOOMS, except ring.
    I DO NOT EXPECT TO BE RAF"D.

if this sounds like something that would interest you send me a msg or add my bnet tag Chris#15559
    Sounds cool. If still interested PM me!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

hey i want to recruit you i can give you gold,heirlooms and power level us let me know how i can contact you

Quote Originally Posted by DoWorkSon77 View Post
    Still looking to be recruited, thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Battlenet Jason#1208 its my old account, but I will make a new one to RAF, since my old one hasn't played wow since 2010 ha.
    Are you still looking to be recruited?

I recruit you!
    to lvl chars on US-Kel'Thuzad or Tich(Ally)

i pay your 3 raf mounths

add me

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited,can play a lot every day except on Saturday. Just need a Battlechest (8 euros on Blizzy store) and just one token for next month so I can sustain myself. I'll buy WoD as fast as I can. If interested add me on B net, Fenrir#11179 or Alduin#1552
    Can play on both NA or EU,don't really care .

EDIT: FOUND SOMEONE!!
    Last edited by mmoc3dd0e4ff65; 2015-08-12 at 02:30 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone to level on two EU servers: Karazhan & Defias Brotherhood

I will purchase you the BCH + 2 months of sub. I'd appreciate someone who is quite eager to level as I'd like to have as many end-game characters as possible. Unfortunately due to my lack of gold we will not be using heirlooms as I don't have enough to buy and fully upgrade all the sets we'd need.

PM me or add me on Battle.net - OldestSoul#2544 - I'm from the UK so naturally I'd prefer to talk in English.

Deleted
    Hey fellow WoW players,

Basic info:

I would prefer to play on EU-Ravencrest, and mostly during the evening or night. Im both experienced in PvP and PvE but PvP is what im interested in.
    Btw I prefer Alliance over Horde, since that would be sorta new for me.
    Im a 20 year old male from the Netherlands and I like to think of myself as a down to earth kind of guy.

Ive been on a break for nearly 6 months and decided that I wanted to come back again. Now I was kinda looking to start over and get myself a new account. This could either be a second account on the same battle.net or a new battle.net account. I guess if I choose to be on the same battle.net account I cant be recruited correct? I dont mind being recruited tho it would be nice to keep all my mounts and heirloom tab from my main account.

I like to play through some bg's and meaby skirmishes and dungeons. I do quest but usually not that long since it kinda bores me after doing it for the 10th time
    Having a mic is optional but its kinda nice to be able to talk to someone or meaby even more like a group thing?

Last time I played my guild switched servers and the awesome social group kinda disconnected. So I would be interested in finding myself a cool group of 5 meaby to play and have some fun at max lvl afterwards. I mean there is no point in comming back to the game if there are no people that await me in the world of azeroth!

If you are interested please PM me and let me know if you want it to be just the 2 of us or meaby the group thing.

Regards,

Mark
    Last edited by mmocc29434e79e; 2015-08-12 at 09:44 PM.

found a raf buddy
    Last edited by Shcepa; 2016-11-27 at 12:32 PM. Reason: found a raf buddy

Hey guys, looking to recruit on any US server right now. I am able to give any essentials like heirlooms, gold, bags and such, but we can discuss any specifics on battle.net (Mobe#2507) Hit me up if interested

Deleted
    Ehy guys...looking again.
    Looking to be recruited,can play a lot every day except on Saturday. Just need a Battlechest (8 euros on Blizzy store) and just one token for next month so I can sustain myself. I'll buy WoD as fast as I can. If interested add me on B net, WalkingRick#1403 Can play on both NA or EU,don't really care
    My last RaF ignored me. Hope to find someone better.

I am currently looking to be recruited to be a great partner for leveling and for other shenanigans.

What I offer:
    • Heavily friendly, accessible and flexible to socialize in chat. Mature.
    • A big fan of World of Warcraft but little experience due to never owning the game. I know some basics due to watching through Twitch.tv, so, that's no issue related to its gameplay.
    • Absurdly active online. We're talking about almost ten hours of perhaps pure gameplay or just chatting. It does not matter.
    • Accessible toward both political factions, Alliance and Horde.
    • Interested in lore and its contents. (Obviously optional, I won't be pulling over to just read some lore while we're leveling, this is just a mild feature!)
    • Though, as I'm from Argentina, I hold great experience in this language as I have learnt it through Internet and mastered it after a good amount of time.
    • I'm fairly inclined toward PvE as it's something that I appreciate a ton and find a lot of fun from. PvP is something that I must begin with but it's nothing frowned upon from my side.
    • Realm choice is not something I'm picky about, and I can play only in North America.

I require:
    • Battle-chest. Due to the high price that is both, World of Warcraft and Warlods of Draenor, it's quite a pain in the butt for me to actually pay both. Argentina has quite an inflation toward dollar, which leads to high costs toward online games, and all related to such. Both battle-chest and WoD cost half a leg for me which obviously leads me to this. I can try my hardest to get money for Warlods of Draenor and that's no issue, but can take just a couple days due to obtaining the money and all.
    • A token at least to just grind my way up to the highest levels and start working my butt off earning gold for future tokens.

BATTLE.NET: MidnightTick#1346 - SKYPE: ezekierustep

//////////////// RECRUITED ////////////////
    Last edited by Midnight Tick; 2015-08-15 at 07:49 PM. Reason: Recruited!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alduin1552 View Post
    Ehy guys...looking again.
    Looking to be recruited,can play a lot every day except on Saturday. Just need a Battlechest (8 euros on Blizzy store) and just one token for next month so I can sustain myself. I'll buy WoD as fast as I can. If interested add me on B net, WalkingRick#1403 Can play on both NA or EU,don't really care
    My last RaF ignored me. Hope to find someone better.
    Bump guys,thanks.

EDIT:Found someone.
    Last edited by mmoc3dd0e4ff65; 2015-08-14 at 04:17 PM.

Good day,

I am looking to Recruit someone to an US Server. Alliance only

What I will provide
    US Battle Chest.
    I will also give you bags and some gold to get you started.

What you will provide
    Just helping me get my mage to lvl 85,

battle.net name "Blockburner#1817