Deleted
    Looking to level several chars on Draenor.

I will provide 5k starting gold per char you level with me also will provide bags.
    Might provide more gold depending on how many chars we level

You need to have your own heirlooms and BCH add Exploder#2986 if you wanna talk before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oeda View Post
    Good evening all! I'm looking to get back into the game, after being away for about four years. I just want a completely fresh start, come Legion because the hype is most certainly real. Given that I was previously someone who only ever maxed three classes, I'd love to have one of each toon for Legion with the class and Artifact changes , preferably both Horde and Alliance

I know I have been out of the game for quite some time, but I've been doing a lot of research on both the current state of the game and the changes that will be coming with Legion. I would also say I'm at least an average player.
    I am a working adult, but I have every evening free from about six to one, EST, and my weekends are largely commitment-free. I thoroughly believe it would be possible to achieve this goal with someone who has the same mindset.

As I know this is a pretty large time commitment, I would like to find someone I mesh well with, and I'd be willing to provide the following:
    -My own battlechest and Legion expansion.
    -The one month of free game time you receive with my sub immediately upon the fifth 90.
    -The two-month reward immediately after the tenth 90.
    -If you stick it out for all 22 toons, I will have you send me a second RAF request where I will immediately purchase the BCH and two-months of game time so that you get a second RAF reward.
    -A mildly humorous leveling buddy, and a friend throughout Legion.

If all of the above interests you, please send me a message and I will try to respond as close to immediately as possible.
    Hey i would be willing to level atleast 10 Chars on Draenor Horde side could also do some one Frostmane Alliance maybe would help if you have access to hierlooms my Btag is Exploder#2986 so just hit me up if intressted i have done raf before and i suppose i will be the one recruiting you?

Hi all, Just signed up to this site. Looking for someone to level with/Learn the game. Played before but never fully learnt. I have WoD, Skype & Obviously willing to play & learn.
    Anyway

Hi, Im new as well if that interest you or anyone else. i have the battle chest and reordered legion, im from the UK so probably looking to level with in an EU realm.

Currently, I have a large amount of free time to level and learn this game and can look to earn the RAF rewards if required.

My Battlenet tag is oj146#2692, add me through there
    Last edited by Bambo146; 2016-06-11 at 09:14 AM.

can you provide me a way to contact you abbovxr and are you us or eu?

Im looking to recruit someone, i have a free battlechest for you, just need you to come play and buy the gametime. US servers

Quote Originally Posted by arknski2 View Post
    can you provide me a way to contact you abbovxr and are you us or eu?
    Sorry should have said, skype AbboVXR or BattleID AbboVXR#2772 & EU Servers

Quote Originally Posted by frostyfire22 View Post
    Im looking to recruit someone, i have a free battlechest for you, just need you to come play and buy the gametime. US servers
    Add me Fredwr11#1999

Quote Originally Posted by boudish11 View Post
    Add me Fredwr11#1999
    sent the request

Hello everyone im looking TO RECRUIT a steady player who is online quite frequently as i am online all day due to an illness. Im looking for players of ALL ages!

I would like to level 5+ players we can always do more if you'd like to!

I will provide heirlooms 1 of each set (Plate/Leather and Cloth) I will also provide bags!

I will be playing Horde/Alliance on Magtheridon which is a very steady and balanced server (best for balance on EU)

A good end-game time with a very good guild.

We can do some PvE/Raids with the guild and we can PvP together all night long.

I have been playing for 6years on and off so i know my way around WoW very well!

Things you will need to provide:

Your own battlechest

1 month of game time and playing time i would like someone to play at least few hours daily
    (copy and pasted as this should apply to all)

Please feel free to message me on battle.net app at Hayden#2706 i will be waiting for you

Thanks in advance i will await for you to message me Hayden#2706
    Last edited by Haydena; 2016-06-11 at 08:43 PM. Reason: bags

No longer looking, thanks!
    Last edited by royalmac; 2016-06-17 at 01:04 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    !No longer looking!
    Looking to BE recruited [EU]

I am looking to be recruited to any high pop English or German PvP Server
    e.g. Kazzak(H), Ravencrest(A), Blackrock(Ger H) or Antonidas(Ger A).

What I expect of you:
    -Gold for Heirlooms and a bit of starting gold for smooth leveling
    -The actual will to level multiple characters to level 90+
    -2 Game time tokens one of them before the 30 days run
    -Time and friendliness

What you can expect from me:
    -The game itself
    -The willingness to level up to 11 characters before the end of July
    -A good bit of knowledge about the game

If you are interested simply reply to the thread or send me a message.
    Last edited by Kouterm; 2016-06-13 at 12:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kouterm View Post
    Looking to BE recruited [EU]

I am looking to be recruited to any high pop English or German PvP Server
    e.g. Kazzak(H), Ravencrest(A), Blackrock(Ger H) or Antonidas(Ger A).

What I expect of you:
    -Gold for Heirlooms and a bit of starting gold for smooth leveling
    -The actual will to level multiple characters to level 90+
    -2 Game time tokens one of them before the 30 days run
    -Time and friendliness

What you can expect from me:
    -The game itself
    -The willingness to level up to 11 characters before the end of July
    -A good bit of knowledge about the game

If you are interested simply reply to the thread or send me a message.
    Kazzak Horde , can provide all what you need , exapt game token , i can provide one only !!

Looking to play on:
    US Horde Stormreaver
    I had a friend that was in the reddit horde guild on Stormreaver and heard it was a good community and such. I am willing to play on other servers so long as it has a decent population, EST, and a place where I can learn and progress a decent amount in raiding

What I'm bringing:
    Open Hours Sunday-Thursday. Currently out of work and looking, have free time to play while doing so!
    Gametime
    Willingness to level all classes in a timely manner before Legion

What I'm asking you to provide:
    The game itself
    Open schedule so we can level a lot
    Willingness to level all classes in a speedy manner

Just getting back into the game on a new account and I am wanting to get all classes to max with recruit a friend before legions prepatch/release and looking for someone who can help!
    Feel free to contact me via PM here or Battle.net: czarhay#11477
    Last edited by czarhay; 2016-06-14 at 07:52 PM.

Deleted
    I am looking for a friend(RAF-Oceanic US)

About me: My name is Tadeas. I am a 20 years old and I come from the Czech Republic. I am a friendly, social guy who is currently teaching English in Thailand. I enjoy playing Wow, playing some League, watching e-sports, hanging out with friends, reading, listening to music(I love American country), meeting new people and learning different languages. I was a foreign exchange student in the US for a year so I am able to speak English no problem. I relocated to Thailand about 7 months ago and started a brand new account so we can do everything together if you want.

What do I want? I want to become friends with you and help you with WoW and other stuff. I hope we gonna use a communication program so we can get to know each other better. I am looking for a long time playing buddy. I very much enjoy achievements, mounts and pets so I hope we can collect them together.

What do I offer? I offer bags, starting gold, good time,friendship.

Realm:
    Horde or Alliance on a PVP Oceanic realm, probably Frostmourne or Barthilas.

My battle net is Tayde#11707

Looking to RECRUIT on Stormscale/Kazzak EU!

Horde faction only...
    What I provide:
    - large experience of the game and large experience for leveling
    - I can play every day for multiple hours
    - I will provide 5x 16 slot BAGS at start for your first char
    - I will provide you with 10k gold right from the get go, so you can learn flying, buy looms and what not
    - I will trade you 15k gold for every char that we level to 90, for example 3x90s=45k gold
    - I can have friendly attitude and we can use voice communication if that is something you desire

What You need:
    - Provide your own battlechest of course
    - Have a bit of experience with the game please

contact me on skype: edsheer4
    bnet: youngkobe#2126

Looking to be Recruited!
    Horde or alliance does not matter nor does server just looking to be recruited on US servers.

I have been playing since vanilla, I quit playing back toward the beginning of WOD. I am just looking for a fresh start with a new account. I'm not asking for gold or any of the likes just someone enjoyable to play with that knows the game. Hit me up on here, I will add my btag to this post once I get home.

I am looking to Recruit several people on EU realms

I will provide the following(per recruit) :
    - High end starting bags
    - starting gold to get you on your way, for heirlooms etc.
    - I will level with you as much or as little as you want, I have leveled tons of character so know the quicker routes, and will play the class/specs to dungeon queues to be quicker, all for YOUR benefit! I also have max level/geared friends who will help us get from 90-100 in only a few hours!
    - You like that shiny rare mount that joe noobie has? Well lets go get you one! I have 99% of obtainable droppable mounts so I have no problem farming them with you and letting you reap all the rewards!

What I expect of you:
    - Please don't be pushy!, we both have real lives and jobs?! I am always online as much as possible and will always do my best to help but this does not mean I am your leveling/end game slave!
    - Due to being let down in the past, (given my time, effort and gold to people and then them quitting at the end of their free time) I request that you add 2 game cards at the start of our adventure together.

I play on the realms Twisting Nether and Draenor (high pop). These are my main realms I can provide the most help on, however I do not mind whatever realm we play on together but note I might not be able to provide as much on other realms .e.g gold.

Hope to hear from you soon,
    Karnatron

Stood in the Fire skidmarksteve's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone US Barth Horde, I can probs spare like 10k gold to get you started.

Ill make a warrior or warlock as these are the only two toons I don't have.

Send me a message.

Looking to RECRUIT on Ravenholdt

Horde faction only
    What I provide:
    -I HAVE 2 ACCOUNTS 1 for RaF ofc and 1 For level us (Level 100 Arcane Mage) for Make us teleport to an special route of Dungeons guaranted, also fast killing AOE and summoning stone if its need it.
    - large experience of the game and large experience for leveling
    - I can play every day for multiple hours
    - I will provide 4x 30 slot BAGS at start for your first char
    - I will provide you with gold right from the get go, so you can learn flying, buy heirlooms
    -

What You need:
    - Provide your own battlechest of course
    - 1 month of game

bnet: soskuro#1567

Are you EU or US?