Looking for a person to RaF on Darkspear (US)

What can I offer?
    - Mature man without work that can play alot.
    - Knowledge of all classes and old school player.
    - Gold for mounts etc
    - Friends to boost

What is required of you?
    -You should play frequently, hopefully a couple hours a day
    -You must be knowledgeable of WoW (at least know what you are doing)
    -You must be willing to level at least one char to 80. We can start on your server and then do 1 on Jaedenar, or all at jaedenar if you wish.
    -Your own CD Keys
    -Your own Game time

Will pay for your Xfer off of server if wanted.

Looking for an RAF partner... I have CD keys. Will make as many 80s as you wish and is willing to do it on your server as choice. Would like a partner with gold and is
    perhaps willing to transfer ONE character I may make on your server to my main server? It would be greatly appreciated! I have plenty of time to RAF quickly.

Skype: disco922 Contact me with any details! Also willing to trade cellphone numbers for anyone interested in RAFing.

Offering Scrolls of Res.. Contact me on yahoo... ninifay@yahoo.com
    Or msg here.

Looking to recruit someone on Mal Gains Horde
    - Can help with money and bags
    - Great leveling experience
    - Available every day
    -Friends to Boost us to 80
    Leveling as many characters up to 80 as you want.

-You should play frequently, hopefully a couple hours a day
    -Your own CD Keys
    -Your own Game time

If your inrested you can contact me on Skype: awakeningx or pm me and i will get back you to asap. I am also willing to buy the Wrath cd key pm me or get in contact with me on skype

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok from now on I'll just repost my 3 previous requests in one post as needed until I get someone.

As of right now my accounts are INACTIVE and thus I want to RAF with someone so I can play WoW. See the three quoted texts for the elevator speech, PLEASE read ALL THREE for the full picture.

EDIT:

I forgot to mention this too but I have Ten Scrolls of Resurrection. Two accounts x 5 Scrolls = 10 SOR. Shoot me a PM if you'd like me to cast one on you ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post

US Alliance Cenarius, Uther, Shadowmoon, Maiev, Carine or Darrowmere

I'm looking to RECRUIT a few people to do RAF with. Before I get into what I'd like, here's what you get just for taking the time to RAF with me:

1. The <Serene Adventure> Treatment: I'm the Guild Master of <Serene Adventure>, which exists on all four of the listed servers I play on (Cenarius, Uther, Maiev and Darrowmere). Guild Members automatically get the following just for being in my guild:

A. Free Ports with my Mages (I have a level 50+ Mage on two of the servers in each Guild--Leonparker on Uther and Angeltoss on Cenarius).
    B. Free Crafting for Life from ALL my chars (I have every single profession represented on all six servers)
    C. Free Riding/Epic Riding + Mount/Epic Mount at Level 20 and 40, respectively.
    D. Guild Runs guaranteed.

2. Free Dual Spec @ 30: Once you hit level 30 I will give you the 10G to get Dual Spec.

3. 100G to get you started + Gear for your class (Including DEATH KNIGHTS).

4. Free Ports/Summons to complete certain Holiday Achievements (Midsummer, Lunar Festival, Hallow's End, etc.)

5. 250G should you get the full game as thanks for the free month of WoW.

Now that we have that out of the way, know that they are ALL guaranteed should you do RAF with me. You don't even have to join my Guild for #1 but you can if you want XD

Now on to what I need in a RAF partner or five ^_^:

1. Preferably someone willing to play on one of the servers I already have characters on: Uther, Cenarius, Darrowmere, Maiev, Carine and/or Shadowmoon UNLESS we swap Real IDs, which mostly eliminates the need for us to play on the same server.

2. A willingness to level a character to at least 60. You are getting TRIPLE experience, after all.

3. A willingness to buy the full game, if possible and/or 3 months of WoW. You now get The Burning Crusade free of charge via digitial download so...yeah ^_^

4. Be sociable. It'd be boring if I did all the talking, yes?

5. MUST be a legit player. I've had prior experience dealing with people who use RAF for malicious purposes and know what to look for.

6. If new, be open advice on being good at their class.

Note you must say YES to all of the above or no dice. Take it or leave it.

Extra Info:

-Now, as thanks for buying the full game and/or getting 3 months of WoW. I will buy Wrath of the Lich King for you free of charge. That way you'll have access to Northrend once you hit 68 plus the ability to make a Death Knight (WotLK required).

-Please PM me or E-Mail me so we can work out the details if you are interested. You may send me a PM or contact me via E-mail at bthomas_04@hotmail.com. The subject should be RAF or Recruit a Friend so it doesn't get purged from my Inbox.

-My offer will stand INDEFINITELY as long as people are willing to let me recruit them. I live in Boston so that's the Eastern Standard Time Zone (US EST). If you live outside my time zone, let me know so we can work on times that are good for both of us to play.

Here's the updated text from my second Recruitment Posting:

I want another XT-53 Touring Mount so that means I'm recruiting again!

I want to avoid any screw ups like my first RAF so I'll lay things down in three Catagories:

Non-Negotiables

1. Must commit to playing on one of the US Alliance or US Horde Servers I play on for at least the free month AND/OR exchange Real IDs for the purposes of keeping in touch. The servers I play on are Uther (PvE) Alliance and Horde, Cenarius (PvE) Alliance, Darrowmere (PvE) Alliance, Shadowmoon (PvP) Horde, Maiev (PvP) Alliance and Carine (PvE) Alliance.

2. Must be sociable, dedicated and mature. I can be fun and reward people who are fun =D

What I Give You

1. My real ID (you get it in-game).

2. My contact info: btboston@live.com (NOT my Real ID, I'm not stupid), aurabolt84 (AIM), MMO-Champion PMs and/or my personal forums. I give you all of this now, #1 after.

3. 500G, x4 Bags and every FP on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms if you choose Cenarius (my XT-53 Touring Rocket is there) to hold you straight to Lv. 68 (or 80 if you get LK).

Sidenote: I have a Guild on Cenarius (Alliance, as well as my main and another 85), Darrowmere (Alliance side), Uther (Alliance and Horde side), Maiev (Alliance side), Carine (Alliance side) and Shadowmoon (Horde side). Ergo, I must STRONGLY suggest picking one of those to RAF with me. 'cause I can really hook you up =D

What I Need from You

1. Your contact info.

2. Your time, patience, etc.

3. Able to speak/understand English.

4. Willingness to play on one of the servers listed above.

...On the off-chance you're rerolling for me and you have a Celestial Steed/Winged Guardian on your main, I'll buy you the two Vanity Pets of your choice or RAF for you. That's more than generous, I think ^_^
    And finally the last posting I made:

Looking to recruit someone via RAF.

Here are the servers I play on, all US:

Uther Alliance and Horde
    Cenarius Alliance
    Darrowmere Alliance
    Shadowmoon Horde
    Maiev Alliance
    Cairne Alliance

Whoever helps me out will have the favor returned as soon as I get my next paycheck. I'm doing this for the free month + Mount so...yeah.

What I can offer if you if you're willing to help me out are as follows:

-Care package to start on one of the listed realms (Gold and Bags)
    -Free Rides, etc. on Cenarius (my 85 Warlock has the 2-seater RAF Mount)
    -1 RAF Recruitment from me to you

My contact info is as follows:

MSN: bthomas_04
    Twitter: Brendan2k5
    Real ID: You'll get this later.
    My Actual E-Mail: btboston@live.com

Let's get in touch and try to work something out xD
    Last edited by Aurabolt; 2011-09-10 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Extra info
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Looking to recruit someone.

US
    Horde
    Ner'zhul

Very active and highly progressive/fast PvP server with a great level of skill, one of the top 5 servers.
    Will provide gold, mounts (including epic) bags etc.
    Have a lot of playtime available (14+ hours a day)
    Can easily be boosted.

You MUST provide your own cdkeys and gametime.

Contact me via pm or dronian g m a i l or post

Im sure you can figure out the contact part, can't post it properly due to post limit.
    Last edited by Luganix; 2011-09-10 at 04:10 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Sylvanas - EU
    What I can offer you is :
    A serious player with a vast knowledge of the game
    500 gold to start with and 1000 per every level 80 we have done together
    Level 25 guild
    An english speaking person without problems of understanding and communicating

What I am looking for :
    A serious player who has time to level up
    Your own World of Warcraft + the Expansion packs
    Gametime(if you turn out to be serious I might consider getting you a gamecard)
    Someone who understands and speaks English

P.S. I am bulgarian,but I can speak and understand English(as stated above) and German.Contact me here via PM if interested.
    Cheers

Looking to SoR someone. Let me know if you need a rez on here or send me an email to deese2@illinois.edu.
    I came, I saw, I moonfire spammed it.

Looking for a person to RaF on Blackhand (US), Horde

- Dualbox to level your character for you
    - Gold for mounts and bags
    - Friends to boost

What is required of you?
    - Either need account info or a way to contact to coordinate times
    - You must be knowledgeable of WoW (at least know what you are doing)
    - You must be willing to level at least one char to 80
    - Your own CD Keys
    - Your own Game time

Basically, I want to RAF on Blackhand without me buying a second account. If given the account info, will level multiple characters to 80 with a third party boosting without second party needing to be on. If person is not comfortable with that, I can trade servers to compensate for money invested. Willing to negotiate offers.

PM if interested.

I have five SoR's to give out on US.

RaF EU side.

Hey there, to start off I'd like to say that YOU CHOOSE THE SERVER.

This is for the EU servers only.

Anyways to carry on:

Short about me
    -19 y/o, i understand as well as know the English language and I'm fully capable of communicating no matter where you are from(as long as you posses the knowledge as well).
    -I'm online for most of the day time, and on weekends i play almost 20hrs per day.
    -I'm not too worried about faction/realm as long as you are willing to play and get multiple if not all classes to 80 I'm your man
    -If you start on a server that i suggest you get 1000gold per level 80 character as well as a lifetime supply of a "tank/healer" for those Random Dungeons at top level.
    -After the first 2 months have expired, if we achieved a certain goal (by goal i mean if we've leveled a certain amount of chars) I will grant you a game card worth 2 months of game time.

What's requested of you:
    -Some sort of verbal communication, it can be skype/vent/ts3/mumble.. or anything of the sort
    -Posses at least basic knowledge of speaking English, because otherwise we can't really commune can we
    -You need to buy your own game as well as the expansion packs, the game time, as mentioned will be taken care of by me.
    -You need to be +18 years of age, or at least in that range.(17 is acceptable only if you prove you aren't here for the "shits and giggles")
    -You must have some sort of experience in the game, hence I'm an old veteran, I have played wow since the earliest days of it's release. I don't ask of you to be as old of a gamer as i am, but i do request that you've played it for at least +1 year.

Finishing Touches:
    -If you want to ask/propose anything you can reach me on skype vick.mucunski or write a mail: vick.mucunski at hotmail dot com

Thanks and hope to hear some responses soon. Best of wishes Vick.
    Last edited by Vick-Ownage; 2011-09-11 at 07:26 PM. Reason: typo :)

Deleted
    LF RAF PARTNER - RAVENCREST EU (ALLY) I RECRUIT YOU

Looking for someone who can stay on 3 hours+ everyday.

I WILL PROVIDE:
    GOLD
    BAGS
    MOUNT SKILLS
    GOOD EXPERTISE ON WOW, IVE BEEN PLAYING 2 YEARS

YOU PROVIDE:

GAME KEYS
    GAME TIME

Have alot of friends who can boost us in instances, im making restoration druid so we have insta que's in instances too
    You can pm me or conctact me via skype / email

KRIDEYO[AT]YANDEX.RU
    PEHMO69 ( <- STEAM )

Have scrolls of res, pm with ur email if you're in need of one.

Looking to recruit on Stormreaver EU

I provide:
    - Gold
    -Money for mount skills
    -bags, etc necessary stuff
    -guild

You provide:
    -Game time
    -Game keys ofc
    -Good attitude xD

You can contact me here / pm here.
    or steam : cs_bls

Also have 5 Scroll of resurrections for EU players

tell me your Email / char name + server.
    Ban-Hammer
    Binds when picked up
    Two-Hand* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Mace
    1336-1337* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Speed 1.337
    (133.7 damage per second)
    +100 Owning Noobs
    Chance on hit: Bans a Noob/Troll.

I'm recruiting on Ravencrest - Alliance (EU)

* Veteran player with almost 6 years of experience.
    * Able to play almost all the time, we can arrange and schedule play time.
    * Gear, bags and gold for trainers, mounts and such (non epic flyer)
    * Fast and easy/relaxed leveling and play, multiple characters if interested.
    * RAF experience with many before.

I also have 5 Scrolls of Resurrection remaining.

Contact me here via PM or add on Skype: lefuu34
    Last edited by Lefuu; 2011-09-20 at 11:44 AM.

Anyways to carry on:

Short about me
    -19 y/o, i understand as well as know the English language and I'm fully capable of communicating no matter where you are from(as long as you posses the knowledge as well).
    -I'm online for most of the day time, and on weekends i play almost 20hrs per day.
    -I'm not too worried about faction/realm as long as you are willing to play and get multiple if not all classes to 80 I'm your man
    -If you start on a server that i suggest you get 1000gold per level 80 character as well as a lifetime supply of a "tank/healer" for those Random Dungeons at top level.
    -After the first 2 months have expired, if we achieved a certain goal (by goal i mean if we've leveled a certain amount of chars) I will grant you a game card worth 2 months of game time.

What's requested of you:
    -Some sort of verbal communication, it can be skype/vent/ts3/mumble.. or anything of the sort
    -Posses at least basic knowledge of speaking English, because otherwise we can't really commune can we
    -You need to buy your own game as well as the expansion packs, the game time, as mentioned will be taken care of by me.
    -You need to be +18 years of age, or at least in that range.(17 is acceptable only if you prove you aren't here for the "shits and giggles")
    -You must have some sort of experience in the game, hence I'm an old veteran, I have played wow since the earliest days of it's release. I don't ask of you to be as old of a gamer as i am, but i do request that you've played it for at least +1 year.

Finishing Touches:
    -If you want to ask/propose anything you can reach me on skype vick.mucunski or write a mail: vick.mucunski at hotmail dot com

Deleted
    Looking to give away Scroll(s) of Resurrection [EU]
    In the current moment I cannot pay for World of Warcraft gametime so I'm giving away my Scrolls of Resurrection [EU]
    I have 4 left and if someone wants one, send me a PM Thanks in advance!

PM me name and adress and ill send you a scroll!

Deleted
    I'm looking for a friend to be recruited (RAF) on EU servers. It's your choice!

I'll level up to two characters up with you and should you happen to start your characters on EU-Sen'jin, I'll provide gold for mounts, riding skills, bags and such.
    You'll be playing with a 28 years old german player with good knowledge of the english language, an own TS server and in-depth knowledge about the game, class mechanics, questing areas (pre- and post-Cataclysm Loremaster) and dungeons / raids. I'm willing to play a tanking char so we can get instant dungeon invites while leveling or a healer in case you want to tank - whatever your needs are!

Buying your own game with expansions plus your own gametime is required, though.

Just send me a PM!

Looking for someone to Scroll of ressurect me. Nuff said. msg me if interested.

Hello! My name is Tim! I am looking to recruit-a-friend somebody.

I am starting fresh on a new server, I didn't like my old server (Very low population)

Unfortunately I can not offer much since I am starting fresh (Guild, bags, gold etc) -- I will try to find a random level 25 guild for us.

However I will go Half and Half with your game+expansions.
    You are expected to purchase:
    Original + BC ($20)
    1/2 of Cataclysm ($20)
    I will purchase your Wrath of the Lich King ($40) and chip in some for your Cataclysm ($20)

The server we will be playing on is: Illidian (H)

If you have any questions or you are interested just send me a private message :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Vick-Ownage View Post

Anyways to carry on:

Short about me

What's requested of you:

Finishing Touches:

Still searching :-) is 1000g per 80 not worth enough nowadays.. okay then 2k per 80!