Deleted
    I have scrolls for EU player,transfer server will be kazzak,high population,good pugs, etc. PM if u need one.

Looking for a US SoR (prefer a high population PvP server, but not picky). Been inactive for about six months and am looking to come back, at least for another two months. Your free month is pretty much guaranteed. My email is:

xwtfbbqsauce (at) yahoo . com

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    pm me if u want me to res u!!! Us only!!

If you are interested in playing on US-Laughing Skull (PvP) Horde-side, please consider letting me send you your SoR. If you accept and are willing to join my guild (LvL22), I will assist in power-leveling your new 80 to 85 (if you enjoy dungeons). More importantly, once you hit 85, I will offer you instant queues from the reg. 85 dungeons up through HoTs. You quickly gear your new character and my guild gets leveled (a second 85 will join us for queues)=)

I typically play during weeknights. We can use my vent. You are welcome to stay in the guild or move on once you've had your fill.

I realize this is more of a long shot but I'm more interested in leveling a guild than acquiring a mount. If you're interested, please send a PM.

PM me for SCROLL OF RESSURECTION, I'm on (PVP)Tichondrius-US and my main name is MakeMeLaugh, feel free to ask for a scroll!

Will send SoR paying 10k on Stormrage ally ( also up for RaF )

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Azurenys; 2013-04-29 at 12:32 AM.
    Intel i7-10700k | ASUS ROG STRIX Z490-F GAMING
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 2080 Ti | 2x 8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400Mhz
    A-Data SSD SP920 256GB | Seagate 1TB 7200rpm | NZXT Kraken x62
    Fractal Design Define R6 TG | be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 650W | Asus ROG Swift PG279Q
    Razer: Blackwidow Elite | Basilisk Ultimate | Nari Ultimate| Firefly | NZXT Hue+

Deleted
    PM me for Scroll of ressurection ^_^

PM Me for SoR - US Servers only plz.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    PM me for Scroll of Resurrection. US only.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

GOT A RESSURECT, THANK YOU

just updating my status
    Last edited by Oppressionix805; 2012-03-07 at 03:00 AM.

got a scroll to send out! can send from Moonguard, Argent Dawn, Auchindoun, Tichondrious or Arygos for those interested in the server transfer. please email me at echoalias [at] hotmail.com your name (not sure if its the battlnet name or the character name, maybe both just in case) and email address so I can send your scroll

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I WANT YOU!
    to come level a toon with me.

I would like to Recruit a Friend to come level with me on Kilrogg-US, a PST server. I actually live on the East Coast of the US, and am available from around 5pm-midnight on all weekdays, and basically for an unlimited amount of time on weekends.

I'm in a good level 25 guild with a Mumble Server that you would be welcome to join, and have a couple level 85s.

My email address is: pfparmer@gmail.com

Email me with requests to play, and I would be happy to recruit you!

PM me for a scroll.

Do people have to already have characters / 85s on the realm they are inviting you to (the only realm you can transfer to / faction change on) or can they really just make a lvl 1 on any realm and send it from there?

I have scroll pm info. The server is Thunderhorn.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a scroll of Ress from anyone from
    Azralon
    Gallywix
    Goldrinn
    Nemesis
    Tol Barad

a.k.a. the Brazilian Servers =) Thanks

Deleted
    I have a Scroll to give away. PM me your info and I'll send you one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gifts View Post
    Do people have to already have characters / 85s on the realm they are inviting you to (the only realm you can transfer to / faction change on) or can they really just make a lvl 1 on any realm and send it from there?
    I dont think you have to have toons on any particular server. You can use real id or just their email i think

Quote Originally Posted by Gifts View Post
    Far as I can tell you can make a character on any server/faction. *But that character will have to send the scroll, so the mount will go to a level 1.