Deleted
    I would be very interested in giving a scroll to someone on EU!! I reside on Outland Horde/Alliance, and I could help this person a bit perhaps if they decide to join me. Please add Jenslyn87 on Skype - would love the mount and a buddy to gear with

Offering SoR on Moonglade or Darkmoon Faire EU, PM me if interested.

Giving out SoR: US-Mannoroth Alliance or US-Illidan Horde. If you roll on Mannoroth, I'll give you 5k when you pay for a month. PM or reply here.

Giving out SoR :

EU twisting nether*
    EU Laughing skull.

can help you threw tha cata dungeons etc til 85!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

SoR on Darksorrow EU (PvP), alliance side - I will also give away 5000g and some assistance in leveling to 85, should you decide to transfer here. PM here.

Hi all

Looking for someone to use Scroll of Resurrection ON (i.e. someone with an inactive account looking to return to the game). You must of course be willing to commit to at least one months paid subscription

I play on Auchindoun EU, would be happy to invite any player to our guild where you'd have access to all the usual guild perks (including the Wrath of Tarecgosa pet!) and give you some assitance with levelling and gearing

PM me if interested

Giving away Scroll of Resurrection on EU realms. PM me

Deleted
    I doubt the SOR rewards are server specific. But anyways, if anyone is interested.

I can offer a SOR for:
    EU-Aggramar
    EU-Aggamaggan

Deleted
    No lying - I'd love the mount. But I'd also love a nice partner to do some gearing with and all of that stuff! I reside on Outland (Horde and Alliance) :-)

You can add Jenslyn87 on skype if you are interested in getting my scroll of resurrection, resubbing and playing Many perks come with this. Read: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/services...-resurrection/

I would also like to play some casual 2v2 and stuff like that Hope someone wants to get resurrected!

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketbear View Post
    I doubt the SOR rewards are server specific.
    It's just that they can only transfer to your realm/faction, they get the rewards regardless.

Deleted
    I am interessted in a US SoR (don´t care to much about the servers, not interessted in the faction change thing, but the cata+lvl 80)

Can offer EU SoR
    (play mainly on ally/ghostlands, but don´t think that matthers)

Going afk about a hour, feel free to pm here

Deleted
    Looking for someone giving away a SoR on EU
    Thank you in advance....

Deleted
    Hello ,
    If anyone is looking for a Scroll , I can send you one for European realms !
    You get a free transfer/faction change to Runetotem-EU , Al'Akir-EU , Stormrage-EU or Shattered Halls-EU
    I can provide you with help and probably a lvl 25 guild too.

PM me if your interested or send a mail to : matthias0908 hotmail com

P.s. I can't reply to PM's yet so it might be best to send a mail to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkbunnie View Post
    I am interessted in a US SoR (don´t care to much about the servers, not interessted in the faction change thing, but the cata+lvl 80)

Can offer EU SoR
    (play mainly on ally/ghostlands, but don´t think that matthers)

Going afk about a hour, feel free to pm here
    I can invite you if you PM me your e-mail. I play on Mannoroth Alliance (US), I can give you 5k to help you out after you pay for a month.

Deleted
    Ok.

If anyone needs a scroll on EU-servers, send me a PM. Apart from the (insane) advantages Blizzard gives us, I'm also offering a 25k tip, so you don't have to worry about gold for a long time.

Deleted
    Giving a SoR on EU server Bronze Dragonflight.Please,in case you're interested PM me.Ill help with leveling and stuff.

Deleted
    Giving away Scroll of Resurrection on EU realms. PM me :>

Sio@Darksorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Recruiting for SoR on europe servers, giving 5k away from ravencrest server. Skype Nielsen4200

LF someone in US to resurrect:

I have 85's on
    Cho'gall [H]
    Kel'thuzad [A]
    Thunderhorn [A]
    The Scryers [A]

I'll give you 5k upon transfer and another 5k when your new level 80 character hits 85. I'll also help with questing, dungeons and anything else reasonable while I'm online.

please pm me if interested!

Deleted
    I am offering a SoR to any EU realm.Will also pay 10k+help untill you ding 85 and get decent gear for DS.If interested PM me