Deleted
    Hey
    Looking to recruit [EU]

We'll start on a Runetotem Ally side, but if you prefer another server we can start there (however i'll not be able to provide us with gold).
    I'm a really good player, know the game very well. I want to level as many char we can, and we'll do it fast.
    I expect you to get your own cd key, and purchase game time.

Hey

Lookin' for a hordeside SoR on any EU realm you'd desire (Alexander@Fritsche.dk)

Thank you in advance.
    Last edited by Nimme; 2012-04-02 at 11:23 AM.
    This is the point where /headdesk doesn't quite cut it.. So I start using /bodywall

Quote Originally Posted by Nimme View Post
    Hey

Lookin' for a hordeside SoR on any EU realm you'd desire (Alexander@Fritsche.dk)

Thank you in advance.
    sent =) enjoy

Hi I am looking for an SoR partner Server : Shadowsong Character Name : Yanut

please reply with any questions
    thanks

Thanks for the help everyone I appretiate it !!!!
    Last edited by Yanut; 2012-04-03 at 12:38 AM.

Thank you Galaen
    This is the point where /headdesk doesn't quite cut it.. So I start using /bodywall

Deleted
    Hey looking to RECRUIT YOU - EU HORDE

Im an experienced player with 13/13 heroic, 7/7 heroic and 8/8 heroic in cata aswell as end game experience from tbc and wotlk, im looking to recruit on TWISTING NETHER - EU, im on every day and looking to level around 4 ish (can be more) toons to 80, 85 if we want to keep going.
    Looking to start ASAP, can talk on skype etc... looking to have fun aswell as leveling

You provide - Game keys

Ill provide - Gold
    level 25 guild
    Active player

Add my real ID robinmason15@hotmail.co.uk
    or send me a message here if your intrested

Would like to send out a Us SoR I can't respond to PM's yet so just pm me your info and the server/faction you want

Deleted
    Anyone on EU servers need SoR?
    Just PM me your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Side note: I'm playing on Kazzak - Horde, if you wish to come and play with me and few more friends you are more then welcome.

If you come, you'll get 4x+ bags for your newly started character, help with questing, boosting through dungeons and friends to play with. Will buy you ground riding and much much more.

Deleted
    I have a SoR available on EU servers.

If you are Alliance on Xavius or Horde on Sargeras I'll even throw in 10k if you purchase 1 month sub !

Anyone who is looking to do RAF I'd love to RECRUIT you, I am on spring break so I have tons of time to level. I have have level 3 toons to 85 I know fast routes and what to do.To get in touch with me is by adding me on skype : anniewerd

Thank you and if you choose to do your RAF with me I appreciate it (: [US]

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a SoR available on EU servers just pm me if you want it

A big thanks for the Sig and Avatar made by i4ni

Deleted
    I need a SoR i am on an EU server and my email is utumno@abv.bg I will pay for additional game time after the free 7 days are over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alex8080 View Post
    I need a SoR i am on an EU server and my email is utumno@abv.bg I will pay for additional game time after the free 7 days are over.
    Sent you SoR

Deleted
    Anyone on EU servers need SoR?
    Just PM me your e-mail or on skype and I'll send it to you.

<Lords from Hell>
    Side note: We playing on Kazzak - Horde, if you wish to come and play with me and few more friends you are more then welcome.

If you come, you'll get 4xbags for your newly started character, help with questing, boosting through dungeons and friends to play with. Will buy you ground riding and much much more.

Sending SoR's EU. Pm me

Need SoR and will be buying a subscription as soon as I get it. US servers. Pm me for email.

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone wants a SoR for Hellscream EU pm me name and server of your char. Thanks

Deleted
    Sending out SoR's on EU, as well as RaF. Would even be your leveling partner till 80 if you choose RaF. Just write PM if you're interested

Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Need SoR and will be buying a subscription as soon as I get it. US servers. Pm me for email.

PM sent wb

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SuicidalChair View Post
    do i need to wait for the SoR ? or can i start playing right now? someone sent me one but i didnt get it yet and i wanna just put my game card in
    yes you need to wait and accept the sor from the person that sent you it, or it wont work.