Looking for a US <Mannoroth> Alliance SoR. Please pm for contact info as I can't post my email here. Thanks.

Looking for SoR

Horde preferrably

Ysondre if possible, but if not that's fine. First one I get I'll take.

PM me for email

Thanks!

Edit: Thanks for all the replies, I got one!
    Last edited by tdw140; 2012-04-25 at 08:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by herky04 View Post
    Looking for a US <Mannoroth> Alliance SoR. Please pm for contact info as I can't post my email here. Thanks.
    That's actually my main server. I can't pm you yet, but you can send me your info at
    accionoctem (at) yahoo.com

15+ Year Old Account
    Sending out US SoR today. I still have two left for today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nielah View Post
    Handing out scrolls on EU realms Outland, Ravencrest, Sunstrider, Maghteridon.

Also willing to recruit someone with RAF, with intention to level up a few alts. Preferably I would do it on Outland (one of the better realms around) or Ravencrest, but I'm open for suggestions.

If you decide to pay for playtime I will either assist you with starting money or boosts through dungeons/raids/battlegrounds/arenas.
    I'am initiating a PvP community-guild on Outland and if that is in your interests you are more than welcome to join up.

Feel free to Pm me here and I'll get right back to you!

Best of regards,
    Nielah
    Still recruiting!

looking for a SOR .. pm me on US

i can send a SoR (U.S.) just send me a pm, i cant pm people cause post count to low :3

Im on the realm Ner'zhul also btw. send an email to connordr (at) ymail . com with your info and ill be glad to send one
    Last edited by Toweliie; 2012-04-26 at 12:49 AM.

I can send EU SoRs - from Alonsus (A and H) and Sylvanas (A) any time, and any other server/faction combination in the evening, when I have access to my priv comp.
    In order to ress, I need the email address to which the account is registered and the surname against which the account is registered or charname/server combination!
    LMK if you are interested, either by PM or on watman (at) gmail.com

Deleted
    Howdy,

I would like a SOR (char: bruzag, server: emeriss) EU.

Truth be told - it is very unlikely that i will be paying for any gametime - i just havent played since wrath and have a couple of spare hours the upcomming week and wanted to see the questing areas.
    I dont really care what server you ress me to - i probably wont use the transfer anyway.

Obviously since you cant really expect anything from me (in terms of buying gametime or anything) i expect nothing from you other then the kindness to send me a SOR.
    ~bruzag

Looking for -RAF- partner, not SOR (US)

Hi there. I'm a WoW veteran who's starting a new account from scratch and looking for someone interested in doing RAF with me. You invite me, I pay for all expansions, 2 months of game time (mount + 1 month play time for you!).

YOU:
    - Plenty of free time for leveling during weekdays/weekends, willing to be on a high number of hours per day.
    - PVE, Low-to-Medium pop server (no High/Full), Alliance
    - Get the mount, bonus granted levels, 1 month game time
    - Willing to supply with small amount of gold/bags/whatever you feel necessary for starting
    - Experienced player who understands how to level quickly

ME:
    - 7 year WoW veteran making new account from scratch
    - Interested in potentially leveling multiple characters
    - Recent 405 ilvl main
    - Have all CD-keys and 2 month game time ready to go
    - Available most times every day, flexible schedule

PM me here if you're interested and able to start today (4/26).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bruzag View Post
    Howdy,

I would like a SOR (char: bruzag, server: emeriss) EU.

Truth be told - it is very unlikely that i will be paying for any gametime - i just havent played since wrath and have a couple of spare hours the upcomming week and wanted to see the questing areas.
    I dont really care what server you ress me to - i probably wont use the transfer anyway.

Obviously since you cant really expect anything from me (in terms of buying gametime or anything) i expect nothing from you other then the kindness to send me a SOR.
    ~bruzag
    I sent a scroll to you. Welcome back! (For at least 7 seven days :>)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadock View Post
    I sent a scroll to you. Welcome back! (For at least 7 seven days :>)
    thanks a bunch

I've given one away of these so only 1 is still available (applicant must be willing to resub):

GIVING OUT 1xSOR WITH BONUS 1 MONTH PLAY TIME

I can send out a Scroll to an eligible account from any US realm you want, from Alliance or Horde. Once you have accepted the scroll contact me to confirm and I will purchase 1 month of game time online and gift it to you, to be applied to the resurrected account immediately. I really want those 2 mounts ASAP and so I'm willing to pay for that month for you

I will only be giving away ONE more of these so get in fast. It'll be on a first in basis. Contact me via PM - or if you can't PM my email is Mormolyce.WoW@gmail.com - send me your email address and I will send the Scroll ASAP (I believe today's have all been used so it might not go out until tomorrow).

Guys ... i need a recurit , EU account , can i still get the instant level 80 ? i cant send PM since im a new member in the forum...
    You need email or charcter name to recurit ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by Leopardos; 2012-04-26 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leopardos View Post
    Guys ... i need a recurit , EU account , can i still get the instant level 80 ? i cant send PM since im a new member in the forum...
    You need email or charcter name to recurit ?
    Thanks
    Give me your email and I'll send it instantly.

Sending SOR any EU realm.
    I play Kilrogg Alliance, if you roll there and buy a subscription I can boost you through dungeons until you're able to join LFR.

Deleted
    Looking for SOR for character "Lepuke" on "Nordrassil" (EU) (Alliance)

Cheers!

Sending Out EU SoR and RAF invites
    Contact me at P.M. or at Mail, Email: They.yoyo@gmail.com
    All realms allowed to ask just send me your Battle.net Email and Realm that you would like to play on!

Also Include if you want to recive a Horde/Alliance Invitation.

P.S. Please DO NOT replay me on the forum thread only on P.M or Email me

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to snatch someone up for RAF. PM me with actual queries, I'm quite serious.

Able to send out NA SoR and RAF Invitations!

Contact me via PM, or email me at toxilium@gmail.com
    Newbies or veterans welcome alike!
    I will not reply to this forum thread.

I WILL level with you if you RAF.
    Server: Bleeding Hollow-US
    Timezone: EST
    Type: PvP
    Bleeding Hollow is one of the top US servers. It is one of the most populated US servers and very active on both PvP and PvE sides. Little to no lag and many active guilds and players for both Alliance and Horde. 0.97:1 Alliance:Horde ratio!