looking to send SoR, US-icecrown, please PM me

Deleted
    Hi guys. while i can't pm you if you both want an SoR let me know what side and what server (if you want a faction change) - You can pm me, call me on skype etc. (and if you don't want to send me your email you can just message me your server and char name and i can do it that way).
    Regards

conjohnson6
    Looking for someone on US-Kil'jaeden Alliance to send a SoR to my account. PM me please as I will be paying immediately afterwards.

15+ Year Old Account
    I am looking for someone to level with on US Blackrock Horde side through RAF. I will be the one doing the recruiting since I do NOT have the cash to buy a whole new account. I'm doing this because my server is a wasteland for pugs, openraid heroics are inaccessible to me because I can't get my ilvl to 395+, and I do not have the cash to dish out $150 for realm transfers. I'm looking for someone willing to dedicate some time to leveling without BoA gear, quickly and efficiently. I am willing to level via dungeons as any of the 3 roles, though I lack healing experience. I would prefer Blackrock or Mal'Ganis Horde, but the server is open to discussion.

I'll level with a new player or a veteran. Unfortunately I no longer have a microphone so vent/mumble/skype is out, but I have been playing the game for 5 years and I know what I'm doing. I'm just looking for a fresh start. Send me a PM here, realID me at: xianthedark878@yahoo.com, or just e-mail me. I'm available most of the time. Thanks for your consideration.

conjohnson6
    I need a res from anyone on US-Kil'Jaeden Alliance. PM or send invitation to seahwang (at) me (dot) com

I will be paying immediately after the res for you to receive a mount.

Lf res on Trollbane-US. PM

Quote Originally Posted by seahwang View Post
    I need a res from anyone on US-Kil'Jaeden Alliance. PM or send invitation to seahwang (at) me (dot) com

I will be paying immediately after the res for you to receive a mount.
    Sent Scroll of Resurrection

Have yet to receive a Scroll. Please private message me first. I need a character on US-Trollbane.

Deleted
    I need some1 to try and send me a SoR in EU. Please PM me.

I need to send someone a scroll of rez, im in lightbringer server, willing to pay for your first month if i have to.
    Pm me, or email me at zrail5696 gmail

Looking for someone to send me a SoR, preferably from US Proudmoore, Alliance. Will be subscribing immediately, PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordcrimmeh View Post
    Looking for someone to send me a SoR, preferably from US Proudmoore, Alliance. Will be subscribing immediately, PM.
    Cant pm yet whats ur email?

I'm looking for a SoR, EU region. I will subscribe immediatly upon receiving. PM for details.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leibniz View Post
    I'm looking for a SoR, EU region. I will subscribe immediatly upon receiving. PM for details.
    Hello,

Just say wich server and faction and ill send u one :]

Greetings,

Denise

Sending now, om me give me ur email

Deleted
    I didn't know I can't send PMs, I also need a SoR from EU. vicejiro at gmail dot com. Thanks

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhiren View Post
    I didn't know I can't send PMs, I also need a SoR from EU. vicejiro at gmail dot com. Thanks
    Sent Enjoy

A quick update about the SoR. Since i can't send private messages , my email is BoyanBagera gmail com .Sorry for confusing the people that PMed.

Deleted
    A quick update about the SoR. Since i can't send private messages , my email is BoyanBagera gmail com .Sorry for confusing the people that PMed.
    Hi there

I've sent you an SoR, if you keep an eye on your emails it should be with you soon

Would like a scroll of resurrection!

US realms please, will accept after maintenance.

PM me and i'll pm back the first person along with my email, thanks.