10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    With the introduction of the new mount, which I must have since I'm a mount nerd. I'm looking to recruit someone.

I'm on Stormrage - US - Alliance, the best US server you can be on for Alliance, 40+ 8/8H DS guilds, over 300 guilds in DS. Horde are virtually non-existent. Pugs happen every half hour for basically everything you could ever want to do at all times day or night, and with the introduction of OpenRaid you'll be kept busy.

What I'm offering

Level 24, soon to be 25 guild perks - My level 80 Herald toon is in a casual/friendly guild of which you will be invited to.
    More bags than you'll ever need
    Gold - 20k once you upgrade and pay for 2 months using a time card.
    8 years of experience which includes all content when it was relevant, I could be specific but there's no need.
    Guild Ventrilo, I can also get on Skype if needed, or mumble if you have a server.
    If your main playtime coalesces with mine I'll make myself available when you need me, but please realize this game is not my life, but I will work around your schedule as you're the one paying.
    And above all else, this is a game, be yourself when you play it, have fun in vent or whatever VoIP we use, there's no need to impress a new acquaintance. Though a positive/fun attitude would be preferable.

What I'm requiring

You buy a starter pack and upgrade to what's needed.
    Pay for 60 days using a timecard

To get in touch with me please e-mail me at AficionadoStormrage at gmail dot com

This is not my RealID.

Bumps and stuff
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

i can do it ravieg29 at gmail dot com. im not hardcore but wouldnt mind a few extra toons. email me and we can talk

Looking to Recruit anyone that needs it, and will send SoRs to 2 people if needed as well Send me a PM

Got a SOR to send out, Outland Alliance or for any Europe server, pm me info.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me............... US server Stormrage Alliance Medivh Horde

I want to level a shammy next. I'm on vacation and got a lot of time.

I'll level it up on any server, just PM me and I'll RaF or SoR you ;D

Giving out scrolls. just pm me your info and I will send u a scroll asap.

Hello I wish to RAF anybody, I can play Horde/Alliance on Grim Batol, but on other servers aswell. I will provide gold, and everything needed. I am usually online from the morning until evening, so I am easy to contact. Hope YOU would choose to RAF with me. ))
    My main char is on grim batol, named Arachna if you would like to contact me in-game.
    Send me a PM for more info and email on MMO or contact me ingame!

Quote Originally Posted by HalseyUS View Post
    Looking for Recruit for "Recruit a Friend"!

Server - Mannoroth US (Primarily)

What's up everyone
    So with MoP around the corner I am looking to get Two characters up to 85 with professions to be my support characters for my main, So Tonight (Or whenever it is for you depending on when your reading this) I'm looking for a person to recruit to achieve this goal!

What YOU Provide!
    1.) Game-Time (At least 1 Month / 2 Month's If your actually wanting to get into the game)
    2.) Game-Keys (BattleChest - 20 Dollars + Wrath (20 Dollars)
    *Note* - You only need to get what I posted since it goes up to level 80 with RaF BUT If you want the full game experience you will need to buy Cataclysm (40 Dollars)
    3.) A player that is willing to put in a good amount of time to achieve Both of our Character Leveling Goals

What I Provide!
    1.) Veteran Player (Playing since 2004) to Help and Teach you along the way (If needed)
    2.) Level 25 Guild perks! (You don't need to stay after the RAF is over, But I'm sure you could until you want to get raiding with another guild or just stay a casual / Friend
    3.) Gold Costs (Glyphs / Training / Start-Off Gold / Mounts / Mount Training / etc...)
    4.) 10k Gold once my Character Leveling Goals are completed (IF you decide to stay on my server)
    5.) After my Personal Character Leveling Goals are completed... I will level one more character on the Server / Faction of YOUR Choice (If you want to)

Thanks for Reading!

If you are interested PM me via MMO-Champion PM OR email me at bnovakowski94@gmail.com
    Apologies for the overly normal bumping of my post

Really trying to get this going in time for MoP Preparations!

BUMP!

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

I wonder if anyone has actually got someone to do them a RaF for them without bribing them to do anythign for the the person

Quote Originally Posted by Luciferstwin View Post
    I wonder if anyone has actually got someone to do them a RaF for them without bribing them to do anythign for the the person

Probably only happens when Friends do it for the people recruiting

Halsey - Semi Retired | US[/URL] | Signature made by i4ni

Rogue on EU - Grim Batol

LF RAF or SOR.

30k for a Raf
    10k for a SOR

pm me on here

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...uinezor/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    im looking for a RAF partner i can also get you into a level 25 guild
    Realm: Akama
    Faction: HORDE

Hello, i'd like a SOR if anyone has one available, i havent played since early 09, looking to play again, email is Joseph(at)live(dot)com, I play on icecrown and khaz modan

Looking for a SOR. Havent' played in a few months looking to get back into it.

Looking to do SoR and RaF, PM me and ill do it ASAP

Have Scroll to give, have a toon on Korgath-Ally if you want the free xfer there.

Also could make an arrangement to either give or receive RAF for the new mount, pm to work out details.

Quote Originally Posted by hatbauer View Post
    email is prebroff(at)gmail(dot)com if anyone has a SOR

thanks
    Just sent you one!

Giving out scrolls, just pm me your email and will send it out asap.