Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorifikatus View Post
    Please send me scroll of resurection :-)

Vesikko_8*hotmail.com ( i used * instead of ''at''.. because mmo forums doesn't allow me post any emails yet for some reason )

EU SERVERS
    scroll sent
    Last edited by mmoc738f35353a; 2012-07-31 at 09:35 PM.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Hi looking for a RAF on a good EU-English talking PVP server. I normally get on in the Evenings uk time.

You wish to recive one or give one out ? i cant pm you because ive only just joined, but drop me an email Kai(at)cai555(dot)karoo(dot)co(dot)uk or add me on skype celik4146
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecreamblue View Post
    Hi looking for a RAF on a good EU-English talking PVP server. I normally get on in the Evenings uk time.
    Last edited by celik4146; 2012-07-31 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

can someone send me a sor. thanks

Deleted
    Still looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurrection in the EU, also welcoming a levelling buddy to. Hit me a PM if interested.

EU NOT US

^will send it when the servers are up

PM me if u want to be recruited or need a scroll of resseruction EU server

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking To Send Recruit a Freind
    Will be able to Provide Boosts + a leveling buddy Everyday Exept Saturday
    Pref Alliance on EU
    PM me with intrest
    Last edited by WoW6000; 2012-08-01 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to send SoR to someone on EU.

PM if intrested

Looking to send SoR to someone, got a horde on sylvanas if you wanna transfer some char there, a horde on bloodscalp and allys on emerald dream EU.
    PM me! (can provide you 1k gold if needed)
    Last edited by Xesper; 2012-08-01 at 10:56 AM.

If someone needs a leveling buddy I am willing to give all my time. I have characters both Horde and Alliance on Draenor-EU, though I would prefer to help someone level on Alliance side as I am leveling some new alts there.

If you want me to send a RoF or a SoR send me a PM and I will get back to you promptly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Willing to Send a Recruit a Freind
    I Have a lot of Time, Mondays To Fridays Busy on Saturdays and Sundays are fine,
    Willing to Consistently Help as a friendly Player to New comers Ill Kick you off with
    500 Gold and a Large Supply Of Knowledge of the Game,
    PM Me If you are interested in a Recruit a Friend

looking to send out SoR PM me, US server

Hello, join my incredible awesumme server today! Silvermoon EU (PVE) RAF and SOR
    PM me now to get started! all you need is a valid email address and you will be playing for free today! with incredible benefits such as free transport/3x faster levling/gold/info/help/boosting

I play lot so you will have company and the ability to join a lvl 25 guild.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    hello
    I'm looking to be recruited(EU) and i prefer playing horde. I don't wonna level hardcore so i'm looking for som1 that doesn't mind that i'm not always available.
    I will buy all game content en game-time myself the only thing is that you need to recruit me. I played the game for several years but i quited 2 years aggo so i really wonna play again! it would be nice if we level some 80's

contact me here on on skype ;segers.stef
    Last edited by mmoc2606ae2906; 2012-08-01 at 02:25 PM.

looking to SoR someone, US server. Also can send out RaF as well. dont play as often as I used to, due to having a baby, but will help as much as i can when I can. PM me and ill get on it ASAP

Im looking for someone to do the RAF with. I currently have Five 85's on the same server. I would like to get more toons on the same server if you dont mind. Stormreaver (US) H. If we get on that server i have plenty of toons that we can use if needed. Also I might be willing to go to a diff server if there is some benefit to it. I have a lot of experiance and can level with or without Raf Fast. I have played this game since it came out in the vanilla stages. Please Pm me with detail of what you wanna do and what time is good for you. Currently I play about 4 or 5 days a week after 5:00 pm GMT. If you are interested me PM me for my email or messenger to talk easier. THanks! P.S i want someone who will at least play for 2 to 3 hours 2 or more days a week. Thanks! Im looking forward to getting all classes to at least 80 asap. =D One Love
    Last edited by forrest07; 2012-08-01 at 04:53 PM. Reason: Typo