Deleted
    Looking for a SoR to the game, I play on Stormreaver EU but wouldn't mind starting a new toon on a new server.
    Last edited by mmoc13d98a5557; 2012-08-01 at 04:30 PM.

Deleted
    Ok i have a problem...

I was sent SoR like already from 3 different people...
    Yet my account says ''This account is not eligible to use a Scroll of Resurrection.''
    Why is that?..
    My account has been Frozen like for 6 months... Account is already upgraded to Cataclysm.
    Is there some maintence problem at blizz or what's up?.. Anyone has similar problem?

never heard of that, I would contact blizzard and see what they have to say. Hope they figure it out and get you back up. good luck

Hi, i am looking to Recruit someone to level multiple characters
    The realm i am playing on is Sylvanas, EU - Allaince
    Once your account has been linked with mine & you have expansions
    i WILL pay for your first months subscription
    I will provide; Gold, Bags, mounts and all the other usual stuff
    along with Zygors in game leveling guide.
    I think i have coverd everything,
    Thanks for reading - Drop me an email if your intrested
    kai(at)cai555(Dot)karoo(dot)co(dot)uk

Looking for SOR to Emerald Dream. PM me for email.

Quote Originally Posted by EZjumper View Post
    Looking for SOR to Emerald Dream. PM me for email.
    I cant pm so email me at forrest8585(AT)msn(dot)com and i will send ya one!

---------- Post added 2012-08-01 at 11:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBill View Post
    never heard of that, I would contact blizzard and see what they have to say. Hope they figure it out and get you back up. good luck
    I can send you one Email me at forrest8585(AT)msn(Dot)com ![COLOR="red"]

---------- Post added 2012-08-01 at 12:01 PM ----------

I have plenty SOR'S For people on a us server if you want one let me know email me at. forrest8585(AT)msn(Dot)com Thanks!
    Last edited by forrest07; 2012-08-01 at 07:00 PM.

looking to send scrolls today, if your interested in receiving one email me at aquabeaner(AT)hotmail(DOT)com
    US
    alliance
    tichondrius

Quote Originally Posted by Maereax View Post
    Still looking, PM me or reply to the post, if I haven't replied I missed you and feel free to resend (Sorry!), was under the impression I found someone and it turned out I hadn't
    Hey, I'd be glad to recruit you. You can send me a PM here, email me at chronocarbon[at]gmail[dot]com, or send me a skype message at chrono.carbon for more info. I dont want to spam a long conversation on the forum.

Looking to recruit someone for US Moon Guard, Alliance. If someone can pay for BC and Vanilla, I'll pay for WotLK. I generally don't like buying Vanilla/BC due to people half-assing it and not leveling all the way. Though I may make an exception. Skype is kookykrisp or IGN is Aaron (Alliance on Moon Guard, no accents.) Or just send me a PM.

I can pay for all in-game items, training, and do a couple run throughs via some friends. I'm also willing to pay for epic-flying for one character, if requested. I work ~35 hours per week, but am usually free during the afternoons.

Looking to recruit someone on any realm/faction. I would prefer to recruit on alterac mountains- alliance US since this is where my other chars are but doesnt have to be.
    I would be happy to pay for van/BC and I will even throw in FREE cata upgrade once we finish leveling!

Please add me on Skype if interested. colin.s.cook -- bellingham, washington.

Sending out Scroll of Res on any US Realm! If you transfer to Korgath you will get 50,000 as soon as you pay for game time and I get mount. Please PM me or Email me!

alex craigslit01 @ gmail. com

no spaces

I have a Scroll of Res to send out, If needed please PM me or via skype Vakona7

Quote Originally Posted by cookie1of4 View Post
    Looking to recruit someone on any realm/faction. I would prefer to recruit on alterac mountains- alliance US since this is where my other chars are but doesnt have to be.
    I would be happy to pay for van/BC and I will even throw in FREE cata upgrade once we finish leveling!

Please add me on Skype if interested. colin.s.cook -- bellingham, washington.
    I can add you on skype when i get home but for now if you want you can email me at forrest8585(at)msn(d0t)com Thanks!

---------- Post added 2012-08-01 at 02:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by seemen View Post
    Looking to recruit someone for US Moon Guard, Alliance. If someone can pay for BC and Vanilla, I'll pay for WotLK. I generally don't like buying Vanilla/BC due to people half-assing it and not leveling all the way. Though I may make an exception. Skype is kookykrisp or IGN is Aaron (Alliance on Moon Guard, no accents.) Or just send me a PM.

I can pay for all in-game items, training, and do a couple run throughs via some friends. I'm also willing to pay for epic-flying for one character, if requested. I work ~35 hours per week, but am usually free during the afternoons.
    Cant get on skype right now. BUt you can email me at forrest8585(at)msn(dot)com for now. I am pretty pro =D we can work out the details thanks!

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net addy............... US servers

LF someone to send me a scroll on EU. -> PM me

(Just interested in the scroll no strings attached
    Last edited by Arcadem; 2012-08-01 at 11:48 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Looking to cast scroll of resurrection on someone.

Looking to Recruit a Friend (would consider being recruited under the right terms)

Upfront: You will have to provide keys or we could try working out something in the middle.

Preferred scenario: I will provide 40,000 gold throughout our character leveling process as well as assistance gearing once we finish characters (heroics etc. by my main tank).

Server: Illidan
    Faction: Horde

If you would like to do a different server or faction we can work that out.

Willing to do as many characters as desired, and willing to make mostly tanks/healers for instant queues etc.

Feel free to post your play hours, I can make myself available VERY often and would like to finish at LEAST 3 characters with this

Let's make it happen!

MSN: Gaaldornick at hotmail.com
    E-mail: Archmitos at gmail.com

need a SoR invite please callmebaws[at]yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by longhornfreak View Post
    need a SoR invite please callmebaws[at]yahoo.com
    Send one