LF to recruit someone to Stormrage Alliance

I will provide you with everything you need (Bags, Gold, Mounts, Heroic Dungeon Runs, and Experience)

You provide 2 months game times, good attitude, lots of time to level.

PM me or email me at Joshualjuarez@gmail.com

LF Recruit

Server: Zul'jin
    Faction: Horde

Want to level 2 - 3 toons quick.

I will provide level 25 guild for perks, bags, gold time to level.

You provide 2 months game time, and time to level.

Deleted
    Looking To Recruit someone at EU-Ravencrest one of the biggest and most populated servers ingame I'm willing to level few characters but mostly i wanna level a druid before mist I'm going to provide alot of gaming exept betwen 11-15th of august going away that time i will be Lvling druid tank untill 80 where i will go dps i'm going to provide enough money to get your mounts and training + a guild and a Nice personality with nice other people to talk to on Teamspeak ^_^ Won't mind an Player in us Who wanna reroll EU ^_^

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Giving out us-scrolls, pm or email me at hikagewolf at gmail dot com and I will send it out ASAP

Deleted
    Alright so, i want the mount from the SOR, so i will be willinging to provide a 30 day time code for EU people when i send you the SOR.

If your interested add me on steam - Sayishere

if you dont have steam, then, i dont know, pm me :P

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited eu, I'll buy my own expansions and you'll get the mount, I'm just looking to level a toon to 85 in prep for mop. Pm me if interested, want to start ASAP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderfury View Post
    Looking to be recruited eu, I'll buy my own expansions and you'll get the mount, I'm just looking to level a toon to 85 in prep for mop. Pm me if interested, want to start ASAP.
    Sent you a pm mate
    Last edited by mmoc2667659faa; 2012-08-03 at 01:59 PM.

Deleted

Red face Looking for SOR

Quote Originally Posted by paulusp View Post
    Ex WOWer seeking kind person for SOR invitation, was on EU server Steamwheedle Cartel

paulusp at sky dot com.

Thx
    OOps forgot I had moved realms, Arghfur is on Quel'thalas EU server, happy to move realms to join your guild.. SOR anyone....please?
    Last edited by mmoc447c4330fb; 2012-08-03 at 03:10 PM.

Scroll of Resurrection:

I can give resurrect anyone in the US.

What YOU get:
    1. 7 Days of play time
    2. Ability to make any characters instant 80
    3. Able to transfer any character to any server
    4. Able to faction change any character if you want to
    5. All those abilities must be applied to ONE character only. Cannot be split up.
    6. 20k gold after you buy game time for your account so I can get my mount.

Refer-a-Friend:

What YOU get:

1. 3x more exp while leveling with me. I will be online a lot to help you level.
    2. 2k gold to start out.
    3. Bags / Gems whatever you need to help you level
    4. 20k when you reach 85 and add time / upgrade trial account etc so I can get my mount.

If you are interested please email or add me on skype.

email:
    charrgaming@gmail.com

Last edited by CharrGaming; 2012-08-03 at 08:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello MMo-Champs! I am looking to recruit/SoR someone to WoW-Eu!

What I provide:

20k gold when you reach 85.
    2k Gold when you start.
    Friendly Social/Raiding Guild.
    A friend which you can level with.
    Bags/Enchanting Mats/Gems/ Gear to help you.

What you provide:

Your own gamecards/expansions.

If you are interested PM me, or send an email to adiktopoulos@yahoo.gr (Would prefer PM though :P )

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Friendly player.
    Gamecards for both of us.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    Willing to Pay for 2-3 extra months for you.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( I'll pay you a lot of gold when I hit 85 so I can farm some money for you )

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Hi folks. Would greatly appreciate a SoR. EU servers. PM me. Many thanks.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

LOOKING FOR RAF PARTNER

Hello everyone, I am looking to recruit someone to Darkspear (US) Alliance (very highly populated pvp server). I have a lot of free time to lvl and am only looking to lvl 1 80, however I am down to lvl more if you want. I have 5 85s, so I have lots of experience, and will be rolling a mage. Have a friend that will be willing to run us through a few dungeons every now and then. I can provide money for mounts and bags as well.

I am looking for someone preferably with experience, as I want to lvl as fast as possible. But I don't mind teaching a new player how to play, as long as your a fast learner!
    On darkspear I have an 85 lock and hunter, and will be leveling a mage and I'll have a pally also (he's lvl 46 so I'll just get you to grant me lvls ). So if you ever want to do arenas, there's lots of possibilities :P also have a friend that I run arenas with that has a feral/disc so we could get into some 3s

Also, if you don't like being around people that are high, then don't message me

You have to be able to buy your own game and times though!

Looking to refer someone.
    I will provide the mount, questing with you from 1-15 (then dungeons), Money, Bags, Etc.
    I play 12+ Hours a day
    Have played for 3 years.
    Will no life from level 1-85 with you.
    IHRSWAP

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit,
    EU Aerie Peak, horde.
    Planning on leveling up a monk ASAP when MoP hits and would like the leveling perks from RAF, I will provide bags, gold for mounts, lvl 25 raiding guild (can give you a chance to be a raider if you prove ur self)

pm me or email me at odouban (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Looking for serious RaF partner and also sending out a few more Scrolls of Resurrection.

I plan on leveling a few new character before Mists of Pandaria is released. I have toons on both horde and alliance.

If someone wants to do RAF leveling or SoR and level they will get an inv to my level 25 guild. We have over 800 members and are very active! We raid and pvp so there is always stuff to do. Oh and I'll pay for all of your riding lessons and give an extra 1000 gold for repairs/ah gears.

Looking forward to exploring Azeroth with one of you! Send me a private message and include what you want to level and the e-mail I should send the SoR or RaF to!

Looking to send a RAF out. Am established on US-Ravenholdt RPPvP, but looking to roll characters on another higher pop, PvP oriented server--Horde Mal'Ganis? Open to suggestions. Would be interested in leveling through Dungeon Finder & Battlegrounds. I can provide items / bags / gold / etc on Ravenholdt but as I said, looking to do another server.

PM me if interested~! Willing to level a few characters.