CURRENTLY SCROLL OF REZZING ACCOUNTS WITH CHARACTERS ON MAL'GANIS, OR ILLIDAN (HORDE SIDE) --- US SERVERS

What I provide for you:
    -20,000 Gold

What you provide:
    -1 month subscription time on your account

Gold will be paid after you pay for the first month

If interested PM ME --- ALSO HAVE SCROLLS FOR ANY OTHER US SERVER
    Last edited by Inspirationx; 2012-08-14 at 06:54 PM.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, on any server, preferably US and Horde. I'll pay for all your ingame expenses e.g. Flying mounts, normal mounts, gems, repairs, etc.
    I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so time zones shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level at least 2 characters more would be cool. I'll also level toons on a server of your choice if thats what you want to do. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Game Keys
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or ingame toon is Ceirios.

Have SoR's to give out...pm me with your battle.net email addy............... US servers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    Add her on skype if u wana see her sexy bum in a thong :P seriously trololol
    Wait, whaaaat ? LOL =)))

Sending out SOR's (US)
    Also looking to RAF (US)

What I provide:
    15k gold for you. (upon reaching my 2 character goal)
    level 25 guild (because they're impossible to come by)
    Experience/help from someone playing this game since mid vanilla.
    Bags.

What you provide:
    Cd keys
    Game time
    Willingness to logon on MOP release to level grant my monk. (3:00 AM EST)

Bare minimum is 2 characters on Malorne Horde server to level 80. Anything past that is up to you.

Deleted
    Offering EU-SoR and looking for a RaF on Arthas-EU (german server) - Alliance side. Would help with bags, 20k gold and potions and invitation in a lvl25-guild for best convinience.

Deleted
    Sending out a SoR on any EU realm +30k gold when u pay the monthly fee
    SEND ME A PM IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION

Also LF someone who want to get a RAF invitation. I'd lvl up 2-3 character atleast. I'll give 15k gold for each of your characters what you lvl up with me. Be an active player cause I dont want to spend months with lvling. I can play anytime!!!

What you provide:
    -You buy the game for yourself and you pay your monthly fee
    -be an active player
    -you bring the xp bonus

What I provide:
    -lots of gold
    -experience in lvling (I got 14 lvl85)

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, on any server, preferably US and Horde. I'll pay for all your ingame expenses e.g. Flying mounts, normal mounts, gems, repairs, etc.
    I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so time zones shouldn't be that much of an issue.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

I'm willing to send out a SoR for a US realm, just PM me your email.

Deleted
    I need an SoR for my EU battle.net account my skype: immunity.xwow and I will send my b.net account

giving out SoR US server, pm me

Quote Originally Posted by immunity242 View Post
    I need an SoR for my EU battle.net account my skype: immunity.xwow and I will send my b.net account
    Ok contacted and waiting for answer

Deleted
    Offering 10k on Grim Batol EU Ally side if u akcept my SoR and pay for one month...

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide all keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it)

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Deleted
    19-year old Swedish guy looking for someone to recruit me on EU servers

What I offer you:

I'll pay for everything for my own account (keys and gametime)
    I'm very experienced and have raided in top guilds in TBC and Cata
    Quite active, looking to play most weekday evenings/afternoons and sometimes on weekends

What I want from you:

Serious and mature
    We will level on a high populated EU server, pref Alliance
    Ingame gold
    The wish to level up several characters for MoP
    A mature raiding guild for MoP to be part of (this is not required though)

Please add me on skype (name: wegelid) if you are interested

Us giving out Scrolls of resurrection to players

please either email your Battlenet email or your Character's name and server

thank you speeder
    Member of the MoP Beta Key club. Yeah, I took the Annual Pass. Proud supporter of MoP, can't wait.

Deleted

Request SOR from Sylvannas EU Aliiance

Im from croatia....my location is croatia as well hope this not affect ablity to resurect me...

I stoped Wowing 27.03.2012.

now I wish return to WoW to prepare myself for pandaria

Also I wish to move to sylvannas(A) for that I need guy from sylvannas(A) to send me invitation right ? then I can transver 1x of my character there right?

So basicly ....I need one honest guy from sylvnnas alliance ,so we arrange scroll of ressurection...then we booth gonna enjoy rewards....

PM so we can exchange skype details and make this happen...

Best regards Ivan

Looking to recruit someone. What I offer:

-Level 25 guild.
    -Vent
    -Friendly atmosphere.
    -Mounts and Training.
    -Bags.
    -Other things to be negotiated.

You MUST be able to pay for your game keys and game time. Looking to level at least 2 characters to 80. We will be playing Horde-side on US-Arthas, leveling in the evenings EST.

Message if interested.