SoR's available. pm me if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Looking to RAF on US
    What I provide:
    -Playing experience since vanilla
    -15k gold to be spent any way you want, once my goals are accomplished (2 characters + monk)
    -25 guild

What you provide: Battle chest and wotlk game keys
    -Willingness to level 2 characters on my server in order to grant levels to my monk as soon as mop is released.

Server is US-Malorne horde side.
    Still looking, also US SOR available. PM
    Last edited by Athorha; 2012-08-19 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted

Exclamation Need Scroll of Resurrection please!

PLEASE...someone send me a Scroll of Reusrrection!
    Sorry to ask this from you guys but I´d want to play right now and can´t buy more game-time before next wednesday.
    Please...would be so awesome and save my sunday

By the way...All my toons are on EU server Ghostlands, so not sure if I can accept ones from US-server-players.
    I am going to purchase gametime again next wednesday but would like to play already today. so asap then Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot!

i can´t post any links yet cause posted to MMO-Champion only few times...but my email is: mckay.mia(at)gmail.com
    Last edited by mmocf900f41884; 2012-08-19 at 07:52 AM. Reason: adding email-add

Link your game mail so we could sent the scroll. Also be sure that you eligible to receive it:

To be eligible to receive a Scroll of Resurrection, your friend must have a full (non-Starter Edition) World of Warcraft account, and their account must have been inactive (without an active subscription) on or before March 4th, 2012.

Deleted
    yes I am eligible an updated my post wit the email add

Quote Originally Posted by Miarah View Post
    yes I am eligible an updated my post wit the email add
    I've send you the scroll, it just might not appear on your account immediately. Hopefully it will be there soon enough for you to enjoy your Sunday.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot Vasilisa I might need also your server-details to find you for the reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Miarah View Post
    Thanks a lot Vasilisa I might need also your server-details to find you for the reward?
    Nope, you will get everything (lvl 80 boost) automatically. (Same goes for me).

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited. After seeing that cinematic I had a crush for WOW again and I want so much to experience the epic journey for a 2nd time. However I am having some money issues atm so i have all the expansions up to Wrath of the Lich King, no Cata and Pandaria for me atm. So basically what I provide:

I have my own Battlechest and Wrath of the Lich King keys

Around 2 years experience in WOW
    Unlimited time on my hands (no girlfriend or social life)

*I am looking for someone to recruit me and i want us to level atleast 1 character to lvl 80, also someone who could supply me with a Cataclysm key or GC key to make it fair for both sides.*

What I expect from you:

A level 25 guild for the exp boost
    Bags (and not cheap 6 slot bags, i want 16 slot bags, 4 of them xD)
    Around 700g for the skills and glyphs
    Be active.

Send me a PM or add me on skype: i.win.at.solitaire

Hey, I'm looking to recruit someone, we'll preferably be on the US server: Illidan and on the Horde faction.

What I provide:
    - 5000 gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience

What you provide:
    Just bring yourself and the game

I'm looking to make as many 80's as you want, I play around 6-12 hours per day, so I'm very flexible.
    If you're interested either PM or add my msn: Aaronmo.o@hotmail.com or my skype: Deadly_Srs

Deleted
    If anyone is looking for a SoR.. Im happy to send you one. Dunno if it matters but Im on EU server Quel'Thalas.
    Please send me a note if you want to receive one.

Deleted
    Hey!

Looking for someone to recruit me. Pref. on Kazzak Horde, but it doesn't matter really.

- EU server
    - Horde
    - Planning to level 1 or 2 characters to 70+
    - You provide mounts/gold for glyphs, spells etc./bags
    - I provide my own battlechest (possibly wotlk as well).
    - I play between 22.00-~02.00 CET (GMT+1)

If you're interested and play the times i specified, feel free to PM

I can help with that, if you dont mind playing on Argent Dawn - EU.
    Can supply you a 25 man guild for fast exp gains, and wouldnt mind leveling a alt along with you for x3 xp gains.
    I can supply all the stuff you require, shouldnt be a worry.

My email is solve.tjugen(at)gmail.com , or just send me a pm.

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 70)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join
    Last edited by exilednathan; 2012-08-19 at 03:31 PM.

Looking to BE RECRUITED/Or RECRUIT - ON US SERVERS (see below for details):
    SENDING OUT SCROLL OF RESURRECTION ON USA
    I am 26 year old man.. and a personal trainer.. I work usually early morning then a break from 10am PST to about 3pm PST.. Then After 8pm PST i can play again..
    I have played from Vanilla to DS 8/8 and quit after i cleared Normal DS 8/8 with a pug.. With the expansion coming I am looking to come back..

I have raided with top 10 guilds like guilds such as:
    Perfect Gentlemen
    Midwinter
    Dawn of Valor
    Drunken Alliance

IM LEGIT
    http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

You provide:
    Game keys in exchange for gold down the road ( market value of Gold vs Keys)

I will provide:
    Raiding Experience at the top end level
    My game time
    Mature player
    Providing gold
    Interested in any server.

IF I RECRUIT YOU:
    I have a toon on Mal'Ganis (Horde/USA) I can supply 5k Gold. Bags and So forth..I am not a real Fan of leveling new toons but I will level 1 Toon with you.. I am not a fan of leveling new alts.. But If I get a new account.. Then I am all for it.

I also also have HIGH REP on EPICNPC.COM ( WONT SCAM YOU)

http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

Looking for a SoR on US-servers

Paxino (Cenarius-US)

(Junnah)u need a SoR? If so i need ur email.
    Last edited by Hightailer; 2012-08-19 at 04:56 PM.

Hello,

I am currently looking to recruit someone, On black-rock horde, I have been playing wow for 6+yrs i have tons of exe with raids, High End arena, I have 4 85s, I play mon-friday 6:30pm est time till late, I have skype and a 25 man guild, I will provide the guild 1k+ if needed more i can do that, I have Skype, I am looking somone willing to lvl atleast 2 toons to 80, I have all my toons with the gold on blackrock, Someone that plays the time i play,

You Provide
    CD keys
    your time

I also can possible buy the first expansion my skype name is awakeningx, add me there and i will get back to you, I want to start asap, I can also send out SORS also

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    RECRUITER looking for anyone willing to level some characters on Frostmourne-US. I am a Horde player.

You provide:
    • Your precious time. Preferably close to (UTC+10:00) Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney.

I provide:
    Original and Burning Crusade Battlechest + Wrath of the Lich King.
    • 1-80 in a matter of hours.
    • Play available for any hours of the day.
    • Level 25 Guild.
    • Bags, gold and leveling expenses paid for.
    • Class help, profession help and anything to do with end-game content.
    • 7 years of pure WoW experience.
    • A fun time in the World of Warcraft.

Willing to level whatever Horde class you want. Leveling will also be genuinely fun and you'll have a good time and make a new friend along the way!

Add me on Skype: eliquifire

***Also: Send an e-mail my way for anyone looking for a Scroll of Resurrection (US). Always willing to help out.***
    Last edited by Abysire; 2012-08-23 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Junnah View Post
    Looking for a SoR on US-servers

Paxino (Cenarius-US)
    Sent Plz accept ;_;