Can someone send me a SoR on the European servers? First I will use the 7 free days but I'm likely to resub for a month after that.
    PM me for my email.
    Last edited by Mondu; 2012-08-19 at 05:31 PM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondu View Post
    Can someone send me a SoR on the European servers? First I will use the 7 days free but I'm likely to resub for a month after that.
    PM me for my email.
    Send me your e-mail and I'll gladly Resurrect you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mondu View Post
    Can someone send me a SoR on the European servers? First I will use the 7 days free but I'm likely to resub for a month after that.
    PM me for my email.
    Send me your email adress in private message and ill send ya a scroll mate.
    European Horde player here, have a lvl 25 guild also.

Quote Originally Posted by Athorha View Post
    Looking to RAF on US
    What I provide:
    -Playing experience since vanilla
    -15k gold to be spent any way you want, once my monk is level granted. (or I can supply 1 month wow sub. Whichever is more beneficial to you.)
    -basic mount training (non epic flying)
    -25 guild

What you provide: Battle chest and wotlk game keys
    -Willingness to level 2 characters on my server in order to grant levels to my monk as soon as mop is released.

Server is US-Malorne horde side.
    Still looking, also US SOR available. PM

I have a US SoR available to anyone who wants one.Just pm me your info or reply to post and ill send it out asap.

Deleted
    Anychance someone would send me an EU scroll? thanks, PM me!

Looking to BE RECRUITED/Or RECRUIT - ON US SERVERS (see below for details):
    SENDING OUT SCROLL OF RESURRECTION ON USA
    I am 26 year old man.. and a personal trainer.. I work usually early morning then a break from 10am PST to about 3pm PST.. Then After 8pm PST i can play again..
    I have played from Vanilla to DS 8/8 and quit after i cleared Normal DS 8/8 with a pug.. With the expansion coming I am looking to come back..

I have raided with top 10 guilds like guilds such as:
    Perfect Gentlemen
    Midwinter
    Dawn of Valor
    Drunken Alliance

IM LEGIT
    http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

You provide:
    Game keys in exchange for gold down the road ( market value of Gold vs Keys)

I will provide:
    Raiding Experience at the top end level
    My game time
    Mature player
    Providing gold
    Interested in any server.

IF I RECRUIT YOU:
    I have a toon on Mal'Ganis (Horde/USA) I can supply 5k Gold. Bags and So forth..I am not a real Fan of leveling new toons but I will level 1 Toon with you.. I am not a fan of leveling new alts.. But If I get a new account.. Then I am all for it.

I also also have HIGH REP on EPICNPC.COM ( WONT SCAM YOU)

http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=13119

Edit / Delete

Looking to recruit someone to WoW.

I need the person to be active and level up with me in Mok'Nathal US-Alliance.

-Must buy your own game keys and time(atleast up to level 70)
    -Will provide a level 25 guild
    -Will provide spell training and mounts
    -Will provide a friendly atmosphere
    -Must be active
    -Will level as much characters as possible

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join

Looking to send Scroll of Res on all US Servers. If you come to Korgath Horde I will give you 50,000g to get you going!

PM me or email me alexcraigslist01 @ gmail. com

Looking to recruit someone on Hyjal - Horde - US

I provide:

- Gold for Professions, bags, training, etc.
    - A fun time
    - Level 25 guild
    - As much leveling as you want
    - Vent/Mumble
    - Profession/class/PVP/Raiding help

You provide:

- Your keys

Looking to level at least 2 classes, maybe more. If you're interested, add me on Real ID: wow.jordan.sterling@gmail.com
    Last edited by Ananaias; 2012-08-19 at 08:41 PM.
    I just started doing "Let's Play" videos on YouTube. If you are into that kind of thing, please check it out and subscribe if you like it!

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited. After seeing that cinematic I had a crush for WOW again and I want so much to experience the epic journey for a 2nd time. However I am having some money issues atm so i have all the expansions up to Wrath of the Lich King, no Cata and Pandaria for me atm. So basically what I provide:

I have my own Battlechest and Wrath of the Lich King keys

Around 2 years experience in WOW
    Unlimited time on my hands (no girlfriend or social life)

*I am looking for someone to recruit me and i want us to level atleast 1 character to lvl 80, also someone who could supply me with a Cataclysm key or GC key to make it fair for both sides.*

What I expect from you:

A level 25 guild for the exp boost
    Bags (and not cheap 6 slot bags, i want 16 slot bags, 4 of them xD)
    Around 700g for the skills and glyphs
    Be active.

Send me a PM or add me on skype: i.win.at.solitaire

Deleted
    Vanilla player 22 year old (girl) looking to add 3 new characters (Shadow Priest, Protection Paladin, Moonkin) to her arsenal for Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I can either recruit you or you can recruit me, doesn't matter (just make sure you got time).

Either way you will need to provide the keys ( if you want to recruit me and aiming for the mount, u will have to add card too, as i am xfering the 3 chars right after we are done, so that account will remain inactive, meaning no point for me to add gametime on it) unless u want a lvl 80 monk, then i will delay the xfer.

My current partner bailed after 1 day so please make sure you have freaking time and read the entire post properly -__-

Hit me up on skype: allcostcheck for further talk / questions.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Deleted
    Short story so noone gets bothered or lost between walls of text.

I am looking for a partner to start RAF and level 2 or 3 chars to 80 asap, that means you have to be hardcore and have plenty of time on your hand.
    *** Perfect candidate is someone that plays the game for long time ( 2 years ++ ) and have very good knowledge about all PVE aspects of the game (dungeons mostly) ***

Skype, Ventrilo, Mumble or any other voice softwares are NOT requiered, however if u feel chatty and got something good to talk about (not pokemon or some other similar stuff) then be my guest.

You will be the recruiter.
    I want either the game keys, either the GC Code to make it fair for both sides, since u're getting an awesome mount and gametime. If you dont agree with condition, stop reading here.
    I dont need any services from the recruiter, dont really care if we remain friends after, is totally up to you. I can work my way to the top with gold or guild or anything (with ease id say).
    Any Realm and Faction will do (as long as it is English).

If you are interested and meet the requierements please add me on skype: pg_4u_pall

-Must be active

Contact me for more info at skype: exilednathan or at my e-mail: thebosspr(at)hotmail(dot)com

I would also level a monk with you in Mok Nathal US-Alliance up to level 90 with you have a good raiding guild that we could join

Somebody please send me a SOR pm for email

Quote Originally Posted by weezus View Post
    Somebody please send me a SOR pm for email
    I gotcha. sent PM now

Deleted
    pm me if you want a SoR for EU.
    I'm just giving the scroll, nothing more, nothing less

Hello there! Looking to recruit someone on Zuljin Horde side. Want to level 2 - 3 characters more would be cool. I'll also level toons on a server of your choice if thats what you want to do. I usually play 8 - 12 hours a day. If you want i'll make toons on your choice of server after we are done on mine and and level there with you.

I will Provide:
    -Level 25 Guild
    -6 Years Of experience
    -Bags, 5000 Gold.
    -Skype, or Vent I have both.

You Provide:
    -Game Keys (I have an extra cata key)
    -Time to play
    -Game time

Contact me on here with pm. Skype: aaron.m.pulice Or e-mail aaron.pulice@gmail.com

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abysire View Post
    RECRUITER looking for anyone willing to level some characters on Frostmourne-US. I am a Horde player.

You provide:
    • The game.
    • Your precious time.

I provide:
    • 1-80 in a matter of hours.
    • Play available for any hours of the day.
    • Level 25 Guild.
    • Bags.
    • Gold, and leveling expenses paid for.
    • Profession help.
    • Class help.
    • Raiding help.
    • PvP help.
    • A fun time in the World of Warcraft.
    • 7 years of pure WoW experience.

Willing to level whatever Horde class you want. It doesn't phase me. Leveling will be genuinely fun and you'll have a good time and make a new friend along the way!

Add me on Skype: eliquifire

***Also: Send an e-mail my way for anyone looking for a Scroll of Resurrection. Always willing to help out.***
    Still looking to recruit someone.
    Last edited by Abysire; 2012-08-20 at 08:11 AM.

-Must be active