Deleted
    Hey, would really appreciate a SOR my email is debbie9519(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk and character name is Tínk (with a funny i so copy and paste) in case you need to know that. Thanks in advance.

Looking for a horde to do some RAF with me. Im looking to make some toons on nathrezim. Message me if you are in the need of a partner

Deleted
    Hey
    My name is Sam, from The Netherlands. Am looking for someone to recruit on any PvP Eu Server.

- Have the possibility to play 10-15 hours a day.
    - Provide Gold
    - Provide Bags
    - Provide Mounts/skills
    - Provide Boosts

Also, if you're in need of a SoR just let me know

I've been playing for about 2 years on and off. Just got back from a 6 month break and feel like leveling again.
    If you're interested let me know.

you can contact me through Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Thanks for reading and contact me on Skype!

- Sam.

Can give a SoR to anyone on the US.

- Any server you want - Horde or Alliance
    - You don't have to buy the extra month if you don't want to.
    - If you choose to play on Nagrand / Frostmourne US, I will give you free money!

PM me here, on MMO-Champion for my RealID

Looking to Recruit a friend to play with. I am from Boston Mass looking to recruit someone who wants to play on US Arthas Horde.
    I can provide Bags, Start up gold, flight money, profession money. I can play usually around 5-10 hours a day. Let me know if you are interested.
    You buy the keys I provide u with a cool friend to play with =) Can reach me at Nickcap1983 on skype, or message me here on MMO champ.

looking to recruit someone who wants to play on cho'gall horde
    I can provide Bags, Start up gold, flight money, profession money. I play around 11 hours
    you buy keys pm me if interested

Hello.
    I'm Renome and I'm looking for SoR from someone at Sylvanas EU ( i don't know if ally/horde matters, but I'm ally).
    I will buy MoP and gametime shortly after.
    My email: ddroznik(at)gmail(dot)com
    Well, thanks in advance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renome View Post
    Hello.
    I'm Renome and I'm looking for SoR from someone at Sylvanas EU ( i don't know if ally/horde matters, but I'm ally).
    I will buy MoP and gametime shortly after.
    My email: ddroznik(at)gmail(dot)com
    Well, thanks in advance
    done, but sent from Antonidas-EU (ally)

Quote Originally Posted by xerxo View Post
    done, but sent from Antonidas-EU (ally)
    Can't send PM's, need 10 posts ><
    Thanks for response, but I want to transfer to Sylvanas, that's why I care so much about person being from Sylvanas:P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renome View Post
    Can't send PM's, need 10 posts ><
    Thanks for response, but I want to transfer to Sylvanas, that's why I care so much about person being from Sylvanas:P
    alright, i can send out a second SoR from the eu.battle.net web menu. created a lvl1 char on sylvanas alliance.
    in order to send out the SoR it is asking me for "Friend's Name" (I guess that's your real name, which your wow account is registered on). if you wanna tell me, I'll try and send it out.
    if you dont want to post your name publicly, just go and make another 8 posts somewhere in the off topic so you can send me a PM

Hi there looking for a SoR to get back after 2 years away!

cody(dot)st(dot)godard at gmail (dot) com
    Evallon, Spirestone US

I can send a SoR to anyone on US servers. PM me if interested.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 06:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by slapmesomebass View Post
    Hi there looking for a SoR to get back after 2 years away!

cody(dot)st(dot)godard at gmail (dot) com
    Evallon, Spirestone US
    I can do it. SoR on the way.

**edit** Sent.....from my wifes account as she wants the silly mount.

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar, and no doubt a drinker of fine liquors, i tip my hat to you.

Looking for SoR please, I was on Magtheridon Horde, please PM me on here if you can be of any assistance

looking to send someone a SoR pm me info

Quote Originally Posted by Yoked View Post
    Looking for SoR please, I was on Magtheridon Horde, please PM me on here if you can be of any assistance
    sent welcome back!

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit a friend to level up with on Stormscale EU Horde. Will provide neccesity. Paying for monthly subscribtion is Not required.

Send me a message at powerchuck DOT hotmail DOT com

NEED SCROLL OF RES!!
    Get your free Spectral flying mount!
    Email is Swisspersian at Gmail!
    renweing ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxo View Post
    NEED SCROLL OF RES!!
    Get your free Spectral flying mount!
    Email is Swisspersian at Gmail!
    renweing ASAP!
    Sent scroll.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

haven't gotten anything