Quote Originally Posted by Abbyblack View Post
    Still looking to be recruited Ill buy battlechest myself and if i enjoy the game ill probably buy gametime too I'm new to WoW iv only done the starter thing to level 20 about a year ago And i'm looking for someone to teach me and help me pick my first Char as well as level me Ill go to your realm so long as its US my email is Fatalityrsbot At hotmail com
    Sent u a invite

Deleted
    Any kind soul willing to give me Scroll of Ressurection :O?

Quote Originally Posted by Anikemken View Post
    Any kind soul willing to give me Scroll of Ressurection :O?
    sure gimme ur server + character name

Deleted
    Jaednar EU , Anikemken

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 02:46 AM ----------

You sent it yet bro cause nothing have popped up :O

Jaednar EU , Anikemken

---------- Post added 2012-10-29 at 02:46 AM ----------

You sent it yet bro cause nothing have popped up :O
    cant find is it Jaedenar + cant find ur character

Deleted
    Jaedenar I typed it wrong ! its !!! Jaedenar EU and Anikemken

Still cant find character name lol did it have special characters or anything

Deleted
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/Anikemken/simple

Looking for RaF msg me back if your gonna buy a new acc.

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/jaedenar/Anikemken/simple
    ur account has to be inactive i think for a set amount of time

Quote Originally Posted by WOWrecruit View Post
    Sent u a invite
    I accepted and bought the battlechest for now

I accepted and bought the battlechest for now
    ok whats ur character name make on tich and horde plz ill hop on to chat with ya or show u basics

ok whats ur character name make on tich and horde plz ill hop on to chat with ya or show u basics
    Just making it now

Just making it now
    k lemme kno character name when finished

k lemme kno character name when finished
    Names Empick

Names Empick
    hey u still on

---------- Post added 2012-10-28 at 11:28 PM ----------

hey u still on
    our accounts arent linked yet so ill send u an invite again if needed 2morrow and a friend request

LF RAF partner.

I will supply the battlechest for you, it is up to you if you want to upgrade to cata and mop.

All I ask is that we play on Kil'Jaeden, horde side. Unfortunately, I don't have a ton of gold on this server so it may be a little rough at first, but I plan on doing dungeons almost all the way to 80.

To be honest, I'm looking for experienced players who know the basics of the game. Please contact me via skype at deathpenaltyy.

Looking for an experienced World of Warcraft player to recruit for RAF! I'll supply the Battlechest, some gold, and bags. I play on US - Thrall - Horde. I play after 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. on most nights. I am looking to at least 2 characters to 80 (mainly through instances). Mature and respectful players only, please. Message me on Skype at disbetehjax if you're interested.

Still looking for a RaF partner. I'd like to level on Hyjal Horde (US PVE), though if you prefer a pvp server you can level on Mal'Ganis and we can group up with RealID. I will provide bags and 200g to start, with another 10k gold as soon as you add time and I get my mount. I'm an adult, and I'd prefer to recruit an adult since I have little patience for children. If you're interested, send me a PM or respond here and I'll PM you how to contact me if you don't have enough posts.

If I can find 2 people interested, my husband will recruit one of you and I'll recruit the other and we can run as 4s.

Looking to be recruited i'll buy the expansions and play time ( after a trial to see if rafing up toons will work out )

I really don't care about the realm or faction to much . What I would like is someone who is not flakey or has a super busy life and will disappear for days at a time . Not looking for anyone who lives with there parents ( I mean kids who have to follow there parents rules such as bed times and such ) . Looking to be recruited by an adult. I will not RAF with anyone in college period ( your to busy ) . I am just coming back to wow and would like to level up a few toons .

My play times can either be ( 7am -2pm PST ) or ( 11pm - 3am pst ) morning or late night Pacific coast time I just cannot be on during the evening most days . If you can work with my hours and your mature i'd love to hear from you and get started as soon as possible .

Vent ( or mumble or teamspeak ) would also be nice to get things going as fast as possible but we can work without it if you are not able to do voice chat for some reason.