Looking to recruit someone who knows how to play and can keep up with me during our leveling. I can provide you with some gold however you will need to purchase expansions yourself and I will level 1 or more toons with you at your request. I can also provide level 25 guild and answer questions as well as play 1 hr a day or pull a all nighter if you request as long as it is not out of the blue. We will be playing on tich(pvp high population competitive battle group) and you can choose which ever faction you please. Reply here if interested looking to start right away, will notice if i find someone.

Want to start playing again.

I have played WoW since the start of TBC and lost my account about 6 months ago. I would like to start playing again, I cannot provide my own battle chest so someone would have to provide me with that but what i can provide is dedication to leveling as many toons as you can keep up with, I prefer to be on zul'jin-US but its not necessary if you want to be somewhere else thats fine. I will pay for my own subscription after the first 30 days. I can also be on the game any time of the day or pull all nighters either is fine with me. All i need from you is a raf request and a battle chest!

Add me on skype if your interested in me!
    edward.johnson493
    Last edited by Soupremex; 2012-11-09 at 04:05 PM.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    Gold for Mounts up to 280%, and anything else you need ingame!
    Bags for all your Characters.
    2 month gametime

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Quote Originally Posted by khromix View Post
    LF someone to recruit me, and give me battlechest (will take Cata and MoP if you want to lvl that far). Any server is fine, i need to be on us tho! I'm doing this because I want to get back into the game after a long break. I'm looking to lvl a few characters to 80. I will also keep playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days

or pm me.
    Still looking!

I am looking to be recruited.

What you provide:
    Battle Chest key

What I will provide:
    All my spare time to get 3-4 or more toons leveled to raf cap

I do not need your gold or mats, I am pretty good at playing the AH
    I have been playing since vanilla and will make my first character a tank more then likely, so insta ques to power level through dungeons.
    All I need from you is a invite and a Bchest key.

Please email me if your interested at lookinforraf(at)gmail.com

PS. I have a completely open schedule and can facilitate any time that you can be on.

EDIT: Found someone. Thank you.
    Last edited by Mixtapex; 2012-11-13 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WOWrecruit View Post
    Looking to recruit someone who knows how to play and can keep up with me during our leveling. I can provide you with some gold however you will need to purchase expansions yourself and I will level 1 or more toons with you at your request. I can also provide level 25 guild and answer questions as well as play 1 hr a day or pull a all nighter if you request as long as it is not out of the blue. We will be playing on tich(pvp high population competitive battle group) and you can choose which ever faction you please. Reply here if interested looking to start right away.
    Still looking

I currently play on Tich, would be interested in doing that possibly. Just be a week or two before i have a little spare time to actually play.

Hello! I'm interested in recruiting somebody on a US Realm. Most of my chars are on Thorium Brotherhood (US), so most of my resources are there too. I am NOT planning on providing expansion upgrades or game time, mainly just wanting to level more toons a bit quicker. My main RAF reason is simply to find somebody to level with and work on all facets of the game (grinding rep, achievements, recipies, rare drops, etc.) While I don't plan on providing a Battle Chest or Time Card, some arrangements could possibly be made.

I can be on any time pretty much. I'm Eastern Timezone, doesn't matter much though. I can grind for 48 hours+ at a time, or as long as the recruit can go. I have room to negotiate terms for in game items if needed. Can level as many toons up as you'd like. I have lots of professions and all types of toons, so I can provide access to or create many things that might be needed as we progress. In several Level 25 Guilds, would prefer to go Horde, but it would not bother me to run Alliance either.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you might be interested or if you have questions or want to work something out! Thank you!
    Last edited by Xystus; 2012-11-10 at 02:55 AM. Reason: added email address

Looking to RaF, I'll pay for the games/time, you gotta supply gold for eveything and I'd prefer a level 25 guild. I don't care what faction we play, I'd be willing to level two characters.

I can play all day 4 nights a week, and a few hours on the other days.
    I'm 19, and pretty easy to get along with.
    I'm trying to level to 90 ASAP so I can jump into the new content, so if you're in a raiding guild then that would be even better.

Please reply here.

Looking for somebody to send a raf to, i am on everyday for a couple of hours usually, have several heirlooms but lack gold. if your interested to get a grind going and level quick pm me [COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Baller1014; 2012-11-10 at 03:52 AM.

Looking to start Wow again need a SoR US. For more info email me at ( Kiitos live ca )

Quote Originally Posted by Savatorius View Post
    Looking to RaF, I'll pay for the games/time, you gotta supply gold for eveything and I'd prefer a level 25 guild. I don't care what faction we play, I'd be willing to level two characters.

I'm trying to level to 90 ASAP so I can jump into the new content, so if you're in a raiding guild then that would be even better.

Please reply here.
    Im willing to recruit you however i cannot give you tons of gold only enough for a few training and some bags(the basic stuff like riding training). I know game pretty well so i wont slow you down and i intend to get to 90 or somewhere near it by the end of this week. I only ask that we be on tich and you can choose whether we are horde or ally. My times are usually flexible and i can go for 24 hrs straight at your request one week prior b4 we do it. Since the server is tich getting into a 25 raiding guild should be pretty easy and im almost 19 if that helps. Looking to start right away if interested reply here.

nvm foundsome1
    Last edited by WOWrecruit; 2012-11-10 at 08:23 AM.

Please reply here.
    Hey i can recruit you. Im on Zul'gin horde. I have over 10k in gold on my main so i got you on bags and ill drop you 5k right off the bat. My guild is also a raiding guild so that option is available as well. Add me on Skype: Brandon.carlson93bc

hey could someone please send me a ROF, played from vanilla to cata and stopped due pagain, could someone send me on at underscore_23 at hotmail dot com

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 06:42 AM ----------

family problems sorry**

Deleted
    looking for someone to recruit me on any high-pop english PvP EU Server! (stormscale,outland or similar)

I want to level 2 chars to 80 and I need gold for professions

i provide battlechest, expansion and two months of game-time

pm me if interested
    Last edited by mmoc3a779c5103; 2012-11-10 at 03:18 PM.

LF someone to recruit me, and give me battlechest (will take Cata and MoP if you want to lvl that far). Any server is fine, i need to be on us tho! I'm doing this because I want to get back into the game after a long break. I'm looking to lvl a few characters to 80. I will also keep playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days

or pm me.
    Still looking!!

LOOKING TO RECRUIT OR BE RECRUITED RaF!!

Will pay for battle chest and first months gametime for you or I either way!!

I could recruit you to level with me or you could recruit me on a new account. I am currently on US-Arthas Horde, so if you want gold, bags, guild, boosting, etc. this is where we would level. BUT I am willing to level new toons on any US server any faction as long as they are pretty decent in BG population. I have an account that is still lacking 3-4 classes to 85 so id want to hit 80 then start another immediantly. I have skype to talk while leveling, 21 yrs old. have all day tues, wed, thurs to play and nights on fri-sun.

What I can provide if I recruit you:
    the battle chest
    months game time after first 80 to get mount
    4 yrs experience in wow. know all dungeon lay-outs, questing routes, etc..
    25 guild
    bags
    mount training up to wrath riding
    anything you might need that's not too expensive as I am running low on gold (which is why im paying for chest)

If you recruit me I'd expect the same things but Id pay for my own chest and game time

We could start leveling tonight or ASAP. Very flexible on terms of the raf!!! just msg me and we can work something out.

in-game: kitchens#1165
    or PM me on here

Please reply here.
    Contact me on skype: wow_fen_forever

I'm in a raiding guild level 25, got some extra gold if you need. Can also power level you a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitchens View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT OR BE RECRUITED RaF!!

Will pay for battle chest and first months gametime for you or I either way!!

I could recruit you to level with me or you could recruit me on a new account. I am currently on US-Arthas Horde, so if you want gold, bags, guild, boosting, etc. this is where we would level. BUT I am willing to level new toons on any US server any faction as long as they are pretty decent in BG population. I have an account that is still lacking 3-4 classes to 85 so id want to hit 80 then start another immediantly. I have skype to talk while leveling, 21 yrs old. have all day tues, wed, thurs to play and nights on fri-sun.

What I can provide if I recruit you:
    the battle chest
    months game time after first 80 to get mount
    4 yrs experience in wow. know all dungeon lay-outs, questing routes, etc..
    25 guild
    bags
    mount training up to wrath riding
    anything you might need that's not too expensive as I am running low on gold (which is why im paying for chest)

If you recruit me I'd expect the same things but Id pay for my own chest and game time

We could start leveling tonight or ASAP. Very flexible on terms of the raf!!! just msg me and we can work something out.

in-game: kitchens#1165
    or PM me on here
    Well....was going to RaF but you said US and I'm on EU...is that a prob?
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2012-11-10 at 04:31 PM.

Well....was going to RaF but you said US and I'm on EU...is that a prob?
    Im not exactly sure actually....do people on your realm mostly speak english? and can you still bg and cross realm with US players?

Please reply here.
    I can recruit you and provide the things you listed that you need.

---------- Post added 2012-11-10 at 04:42 PM ----------

Still looking!!
    I can recruit you if you wish to play horde
    Quote Originally Posted by Ershiin View Post
    Oh.. My.. God..
    This is petty beyond belief.

Why dont we start complaining about how M&Ms should be color coded while we're at it?
    Or how it should be called a Burger with Cheese because Cheeseburger is misleading?