Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone ! Info ;

What I provide ;

-We'll be playing on Vek'Nilash, a medium populated EU server. Race is up to you ! Alliance or Horde, your choice !

-Ingame gold for bags and other stuff ( I'm poor though so I can't provide enough for mount training )

-A fun and down to earth guy to play with. I don't rage or yell when something goes wrong, it's a game after all !

-I DONT provide any expansions, or game time ! This request is purely for people who want to start over who can afford the game and expansions themselves, or for new people that are just new to wow.

What you will need ;

-Mic & Skype

-Be active

-Must be from the GMT timezone.( Europe -> ( UK, Belgium, Norway, etc ... )) & must speak fluent English

So why should you be recruited by me ? I'm a fun and reliable guy to play with. I'm not too serious, being fun and telling some jokes every now and then, but I know the limit and will be serious when needed. I won't just leave in the middle of doing a dungeon or raid or levelling. I'll be very active and helpfull. So all-around I'll be a very fun guy to play with

Interested ? Add me on skype : rancidrode

Deleted
    Looking for somone to recruit (RAF) im on Kazzak EU (horde) and burning blade EU (alliance) will provide 15k gold when i get the mount

Add on skype if Interested : erikebra

please dont message me if ur not planing to Upgrade ur acc and buying 60 days gametime

Can level with u untill 80
    I DONT provide any expansions, or game time
    Last edited by mmoce384afd06f; 2012-11-26 at 07:08 PM.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by They; 2012-12-23 at 09:49 AM.

Looking to send RAF or SoR to anyone US. Send me a PM with email and I'll get one out to you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Siksia can you add me on Skype: dinnowtf so we can make a deal, since I can't PM you (don't have enough posts to PM). Thanks

Still need an SOR from Thaurissan Horde, preferably. Looking to swap to horde after 8 years of being alliance. If you're on a HORDE PVP server tell me the name and i might reconsider going there, depending on the population, as its been 2 days and i havent gotten any reply from any Thaurissan people.

I've got an itch to scratch and i gotta scratch it now. And that itch is MOP.

email me at : howah_ro@hotmail.com or just PM me.

LF some one to throw me a SoR. Get yer mount. I'll be playing on KJ alli/horde. Would prefer some that wants to lvl new toons together either fraction. Don't need charity, but would prefer a grinding partner. Have every piece of heirloom, and don't mess around much unless I feel like poning some scrub-nubs in bgs.

Still looking for be recruited on US Servers. I'm up for any server as long as you can supply gold for endgame once we hit 90. Don't mind leveling a couple toons. I'll be supplying keys for myself. Contact me on my skype shika201111

lf raf partner i will be one recruit you. You have to get your own game and i am experienced and played 4 years. I will provide gold for fast leveling

Want to get Recruited? Need an EU Scroll of Resurrection?

SoR can be requested for any EU realm and Faction, just include the details!
    *if you are planning for playing for atleast 60 days!
    I am mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU.
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:32 PM.

Hello.

Looking for a person to be recruited by me, EU realms only.

This message is intended for serious players only, because no benefits will be provided other than those which are traditionally given by Blizzard. No additional IRL money, in-game money, game cards, etc. should be expected.

Contact email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you wana play on EU realms and want a RAF message me lets talk business!

I play both ally and horde and know pretty much 99% of this game in and out!

STILL Looking to be recruited, will provide my own keys, would prefer level one character on Horde Mannorth US, then we can level on what ever server you'd like and/or faction. send me a pm if interested. or shoot me an email at gswarriors8@gmail.com, easiest way to contact me is via skype, fluffypants25, looking to start asap

Hi, I'm looking to recruit someone in wow. I have about 4 years of experience under my belt and I'm a skilled player, I've participated in high end/heroic raid progressions pre nerf as well as 2200 in RBGs and 3's. I recently sold my account and created a new one. I need to level as fast as possible to 90 so I would love to do recruit a friend. The xpacs are really cheap right now, on sale so there's no better time. I'll be able to provide gold from people and I'll be able to get people to power run us through dungeons. I'd really like to play on Kel'Thuzad alliance but I may consider other servers. Please add my skype: big.dman13198 OR email me: diffusiongaming@gmail.com

------------------------------------------------

EMAIL: diffusiongaming@gmail.com

Can someone send me a SoR.

Hello! I am just now coming back to warcraft from Cata and would love it if someone could send me a scroll =) I would love to get a free upgrade to cata and a character to level 80. I have raided heavily in WoTLK (And just very briefly in Cata. Mostly through the raid finder.) But I find myself unable to remember my account info to my old account. So I just planned on starting anew.

As a thank you, I would move to your realm and join your guild. I can heal really rather well as well as tank. But can DPS If your guild requires it. IT does not even have to be a raiding guild, I mean being out of the game for half a year definitely makes you a bit rusty! And yes this account has been inactive since...well way before March so it is in fact eligible.

So just send me a message and we can get the ball rolling!

Please note I am from the US, so as much as I would like to hang out on EU for a while I am unable to do so lol.

Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-28 at 08:52 PM.

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO SEND ME A SCROLL OF RESSURECTION.
    Please, i have my own keys.
    I have a level 50+ toon before and with this scroll
    I can get a level 80 toon.
    Please help me out. US server please.
    I am not sure if i can choose a server in US.
    Thanks guys and much appreciated.
    I used to play in Drenden.

Email :edwardperezcunanan.yahoo.com

---------- Post added 2012-11-28 at 10:55 AM ----------

send me a SOR my email:edwardperezcunanan . yahoo.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sultano-grim batol View Post
    hey! looking for someone to RAF! or someone to cast a spell of resurrection

Grim batol!
    please speak english/swedish/norwegian!

will play for 2 motnhs and pay for mounts and bags!
    Hi,

give me your mail och char name in pm and I can send you one.
    or mail me at patwah2*gmail com since I cant find you on skype.
    Last edited by mmoc2a487b3978; 2012-11-28 at 07:05 PM.

Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-11-28 at 08:39 PM.