Looking to RaF or SoR people! Moon Guard US!

I'm a 21/f that's looking to RAF or SoR someone for the mounts. That's honestly as far as my interest goes, is someone who is looking to immediately commit to the 1-2 months of game time required. Right now, if you'll let me RaF you, I'd be willing to toss you roughly 10k or so Horde side in thanks and so you can afford your bags, mounts, whatever you fancy. I'd personally LOVE to level a few characters as well, especially with the boost, but I would need a partner who is understanding of the fact that my schedule is uncertain, and that I won't always want to level at the time being.

As long as you're open to what I've posted, I'm more than willing to discuss things out over Gmail, HodderBrenna at Gmail dot com.
    I'd definitely like to make a friend or two.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:33 PM.

Sor

Quote Originally Posted by donsmurf View Post
    I am looking for a SoR - please contact me through PM!

I am planning on paying for codes and stuff myself, so basically you just get a free mount
    Donsmurf email me your Realm and Toon name or email and ill send one to you

love2wow99 at hotmail

Looking to recruit. Horde side US Cho'gall. Can play with mumble and share vast knowledge of many classes and raiding at the highest levels of the game. Will also give 10K gold at level 80 if you level up with me on my server. You also get all the guild perks. Please send me PM. Looking to hit 80 by tomorrow.
    Last edited by thehordemage; 2012-12-01 at 11:33 PM.

im looking to recruit someone to world of warcraft. I will provide you gold for leveling. I will teach you your class if you are new and i know the fastest way to level. we can do horde or ally if you prefer. You have to buy your own game. I live in US pacific standard time.
    add raymond.liou1 on skype or raymondpwns.liou(at)gmail.com

Deleted
    looking for SoR someone please PM so i can give you my email address ect

Deleted
    Looking for someone to RaF me. The only demand is to play on a EU-server and PM if you want to RaF.

Looking for someone to RECRUIT me. I play in CST, and I am currently working as an EMT, my hours are whacky at times but I can generally play at night from 11pm-2am and at least one day during the weekend I would have off. The only thing I'm really asking for in return is to be flexible with my schedule, and be nice. I've played WoW off and on since the vanilla days. If you're interested please PM me here. Thanks

Hey there, im willing to SoR/Raf some1.. Will pay for bags, mount's And will level right beside you.

I usually play from 10am eastern-8:30pm eastern.. And fridays and saturdays i have off. If your intrested add me on skype : Thoriel1 or pm me on here.. Preferably skype plz.. when you add me put in the box "RaF"

I play On Us-Kiljaeden server.. which is quite populated..will roll alliance or horde..Your choice.

Want to get Recruited? Need an EU Scroll of Resurrection?
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!
    • SoR can be requested for any EU realm and Faction, just include the details!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    • if you are planning for playing for atleast 60 days!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:33 PM.

I need someone to do this.refer a friend thing for me if u could gdisbro gmail

Looking for someone to SoR! Willing to toss some gold, 10k possibly, Horde Mal'ganis US. If interested contact my skype: Kennywilliamson1928. Also willing to help with anything else!

ill recruit you if your still interested, msg me back when you can

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 01:33 AM ----------

still looking for a RAF?

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 01:35 AM ----------

[QUOTE=Itsmagick;19297905]Looking for someone to RECRUIT me. I play in CST, and I am currently working as an EMT, my hours are whacky at times but I can generally play at night from 11pm-2am and at least one day during the weekend I would have off. The only thing I'm really asking for in return is to be flexible with my schedule, and be nice. I've played WoW off and on since the vanilla days. If you're interested please PM me here. Thanks[/QUOTE
    still looking for a RAF?

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 01:38 AM ----------

Looking to Recruit a friend somone, i play on Cho'gall cst US server Horde side populated PVP/PVE server my schedule is very flexible. if interested PM me

I will recruit anyone willing to level to max on RaF. I will supply gold, bags and mounts. I will play any realm and either side horde or alliance. PM if interested in being a recruit.

Hello, I am looking to be recruited. Would like to keep it on Horde side Mal'ganis. I will pay for my own games, However I may need a help financially in game. I am on a lot. I am in college and work as a waiter so the times are off sometimes. I am on most of the day on sundays, and at least a few hours a day on weekdays. I would like to get a few characters leveled to give options for later. If you have any questions or would like to talk about it more please add Showtime0314#1868 battletag, or Showtime0314 on skype

(US servers)
    Last edited by showtime0314; 2012-12-03 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuxz View Post
    Looking for someone to RaF me. The only demand is to play on a EU-server and PM if you want to RaF.
    I'm on EU realm, and I can send you RAF.
    But I can't PM you from this site. Only by email/Skype/etc.
    My email is:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 12:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Itsmagick View Post
    Looking for someone to RECRUIT me. I play in CST, and I am currently working as an EMT, my hours are whacky at times but I can generally play at night from 11pm-2am and at least one day during the weekend I would have off. The only thing I'm really asking for in return is to be flexible with my schedule, and be nice. I've played WoW off and on since the vanilla days. If you're interested please PM me here. Thanks
    I'm on EU realm, and I can send you RAF.
    But I can't PM you from this site. Only by email/Skype/etc.
    My email is:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 12:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by showtime0314 View Post
    Hello, I am looking to be recruited. Would like to keep it on Horde side Mal'ganis. I will pay for my own games, However I may need a help financially in game. I am on a lot. I am in college and work as a waiter so the times are off sometimes. I am on most of the day on sundays, and at least a few hours a day on weekdays. I would like to get a few characters leveled to give options for later. If you have any questions or would like to talk about it more please add Showtime0314#1868 battletag, or Showtime0314 on skype
    According to your Skype, you want it on US realms?
    I can send RAF on EU realms.

____-Looking to Recruit-_____

You will have to buy account but i can supply all flying bags etc.
    Might go different realm, but i much prefer Barthilas/Horde
    I also own a 20 PvP guild on the server, so you would get
    officer or higher on that
    I play on Australian times GMT+10 and im on holidays for
    2 months :P so ill be on a bit.

Add me on skype: Ishiwlf
    or PM me

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 10:41 PM ----------

Hey, im in Australian GST+10. Maybe itll match up with your schedule? if you palyed US-Barthilas horde side i could pay for all your stuff too

Deleted
    i need SoR still i forgot to mention i need an EU not US thanks for anyone who sends me one paying for subscription momemt i get SOR

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

• if you prepay at least a month ahead.

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime0314 View Post

(US servers)
    i added you in game smokey1196

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuxz View Post
    Hi could RAf you im play on a very good eu server i also will help you out alot give you abit of of gold etc. if u want add me on skype jake.boyce7

---------- Post added 2012-12-03 at 09:52 PM ----------

Sending Scroll of Resurrection to anybody!!!!! Just add me on skype: jake.boyce7 or PM ur Email used for Wow and i will send u SOR!!!! also if ur on EU Silvermoon or Azuremyst realm i will give ur quite abit of gold to help you out
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:34 PM.