Looking to Recruit a Friend or Scroll of Resurrect pm me.

Hey there, im willing to SoR/Raf some1.. Will pay for bags, mount's (If you roll on Kiljaeden) If not, i will start on a new server with ya. And will level right beside you.

I usually play from 10am eastern-8:30pm eastern.. And fridays and saturdays i have off. If your intrested add me on skype : Thoriel1 or pm me on here.. Preferably skype plz.. when you add me put in the box "RaF"

I play On Us-Kiljaeden server.. which is quite populated.. but will roll on any server. and will roll alliance or horde..Your choice.

hey all im currently looking to recruit somone i will provide in-game gold for necesities, a lvl 25 guild and if anything else is needed just ask me. my schedule is very flexible and i can adapt to anothers easily, i play on US-Cho'gall a very populated PVP/PVE server if interested just pm,add me in-game smokey#1196,blazenfire11athotmaildotcom, or just reply back on this thread. thanks for your time

Looking to recruit someone - Providing 15,000g total in compensation. I have someone who can run us through dungeons.

The server will be on US Kil'jaeden Horde. I raid T-W-Th-Fr 8pm-12midnight server(PST) So i'm looking for someone who can knock out 80 levels on a weekend, preferably.

If you're interested, please contact me on real id robiscynikal at gmail com

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

• if you prepay at least a month ahead.

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:34 PM.

Deleted
    Silvermoon Wants You!(EU)

Deals
    I can booth Recruit A Friend and Scroll of Ressurect,if you are interested in the Scroll add me on skype crast29,or if you want to be my RaF read the following details .
    About me
    -Hi, my name is Christian and i have been playing wow since 2.3 and got a short break for like 2 months of wow. Im a 16 year old romanian, and i study informatics and physics. Also i tend to be pretty funny and i like to talk about various offtopic themes .
    Schedule (EET)
    Monday-Friday
    -Morning:7-11
    -Evening:8-12
    Weekends
    -Saturday Evening: 6-12
    -Sunday Evening: 6-12
    Characters
    We will be rolling on Silvermoon EU Alliance side, i would prefer to be pandas but if you fancy other races we can roll them .
    Ingame Supplies
    • Bags
    • Gold (4-5k)
    • Items
    • Crafting Mats
    • Level 25 Guild
    What do you need to have
    • Microphone
    So if you are interested in the RaF,add me on skype: crast29.Also if we hit level 80 im gonna give you a Cataclysm code free .So what are you waiting for?Lets adventure into the World of Azeroth!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iite View Post
    Looking to recruit a friend someone on US horde PVP server.

I will provide

- battle chest ( wotlk + 1 month game time)
    - lvl 25 guild
    - Mount training up to 280%
    - Enchants/gems upon hitting 90
    - Will level multiple toons if desired

What you provide

- BE ACTIVE PLEASE ( I play 5-11 EST) weekdays and most of sat/sun
    - Cata/mop if you wish.

PM me if interested.
    Hey m8 add me on skype : erikebra

Looking for someone to send me a Scroll of Resurection!
    Inbox me and I'll inbox you my email!
    I just want the 7 days free and to get you your benefits!

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 05:08 PM ----------

DeadnightWarrior
    I did recieve your PM, however I cannot send PMs untill I have 10 posts. I am a US player, though.

---------- Post added 2012-12-04 at 05:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by spiattalo View Post
    Sending SoR and RaF, for mounts mostly. PM me for info.
    Inbox me your email. Looking for a SoR, not looking for anything else. Just to be able to play again. I will be buying gametime soon.

RAF ON EU SERVER:

Hi there,

Coming up in two weeks time I will be going on holidays from the 21st Dec until around the 26th Jan. During this time I am looking for someone to RAF with on EU servers on Horde

I am happy for you to recruit me (you will get rewards) but I do require your time to get at least one 85. I am also happy to play on any english server (pref Stormscale or high/full pop). I will pay for my side totally but I would also like a decent offer of gold to get me started but if you do, I will commit to getting the two months game time to ensure you get the mount. Also would like if you could organise the Level 25 guild for bonuses.

As stated, I would be looking for someone to do at least 1 toon with me (negotiable as I have heaps of time) but I would be wanting to get my first to 90 before starting the 2nd. I will be playing a shaman (happy to heal to 85). You can play any class but it might be easier if a tank was a possibility.

Skype/Vent is a must to hang out.

I would be available from around 9pm GMT each day until around 6am GMT but minus some days where I will have family committments. (Its Christmas time right?) but we will have plenty of time to get to 85.

My last buddy left me at 73 after I paid for his battle chest so like I said, I am looking for commitment to at least one toon to 85.. after that we can chat about more!

Leave your email address + available times (as I don't currently have an account to talk to you in game). I obviously don't have any heirlooms.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Kairu83; 2012-12-05 at 02:01 AM.

Deleted

Looking to be recruited i buy account and all expansion packs (eu)

Hello my names Hassan im 18 years old from ireland, i quit wow awhile back and looking to start up again via RaF

I will Buy Original Wow- TBC - Wotlk - Cata - MoP

In return what i want is :

-A player who is on constantly

-A player with atleast 4+years of wow experience

* My needs

- 20k gold upfront
    - All Riding skills paid for (not including MoP)
    - Enchanting And JC Mats from 1-600
    - Means to get boosted 1-80
    (All these can be discussed and sorted out)

Intrested? Add me on skype Qettari23 - Looking to get started right away!

vet wow player been playing since 2004 and quit beginning of 2011. Looking to getting back into wow via RAF

I would like to be recruited ( us only, Horde, PVE server ) we can level as many 80's as u want in a short time since I don't start college till jan

* you provide battlechest and once we're done I'll apply a 60 day card

so if interest or have any questions add me on skype: teerwik

US - SARGERAS. Have SoR. pm me

I am looking for a scroll of resurrection to the US-Frostwolf server.
    PM me if you can help out please

Hello.

Looking for a person to recruit (I recruit), EU realms only.
    I have 8 years of WoW playing experience.

Contact email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kairu83 View Post
    RAF ON EU SERVER:

Hi there,

Coming up in two weeks time I will be going on holidays from the 21st Dec until around the 26th Jan. During this time I am looking for someone to RAF with on EU servers on Horde

I am happy for you to recruit me (you will get rewards) but I do require your time to get at least one 85. I am also happy to play on any english server (pref Stormscale or high/full pop). I will pay for my side totally but I would also like a decent offer of gold to get me started but if you do, I will commit to getting the two months game time to ensure you get the mount. Also would like if you could organise the Level 25 guild for bonuses.

As stated, I would be looking for someone to do at least 1 toon with me (negotiable as I have heaps of time) but I would be wanting to get my first to 90 before starting the 2nd. I will be playing a shaman (happy to heal to 85). You can play any class but it might be easier if a tank was a possibility.

Skype/Vent is a must to hang out.

I would be available from around 9pm GMT each day until around 6am GMT but minus some days where I will have family committments. (Its Christmas time right?) but we will have plenty of time to get to 85.

My last buddy left me at 73 after I paid for his battle chest so like I said, I am looking for commitment to at least one toon to 85.. after that we can chat about more!

Leave your email address + available times (as I don't currently have an account to talk to you in game). I obviously don't have any heirlooms.

Thanks.
    I am interested.

Skype - RuffsluderEU

Looking to recruit anyone. I have two level 90's and hope to bring another one with the company of you. I am friendly and active, I also have heirlooms so I can level up faster but also grant a level you. I have enough gold to support us with the best gear available as well as professions. I am active, but I have no direct schedule. I play windrunner alliance but if needed we can play horde or on another server. I may be able to pay for xpacs! Will be leveling a warlock. PM me for more info.

Looking to recurit or be recurited doesnt matter to much, Will be playing a warlock prefer alliance on an US server. If you recurit me it would be nice if you could provide bags/basic mounts to make it quicker

Previous exp, played much threw BC/wrath and a bit of cata, mostly 4.2 patch

Play mainly in the afternoons but can get on when ever if its not 6am

Can reply to post or email meanrodan at gmail com if intrested
    Last edited by Rodan86; 2012-12-06 at 09:35 PM.

im looking to recruit someone to world of warcraft. I will provide you gold for leveling. I will teach you your class if you are new and i know the fastest way to level. we can do horde or ally if you prefer. You have to buy your own game. I live in US pacific standard time.

add raymond.liou1 or raymondpwns.liou(at)gmail.com to talk

Deleted
    Hello,

I'm looking for someone to recruit (I recruit you). I'm looking to get a few characters up to 80, have a great time. I will provide you with the Battle Chest and 5k gold.
    We're playing on Stormscale Horde EU, do not hesitate to add me up on Skype (kewous) if you'd to get more information.

Sincerely Kevin

Recruiting you on Zul'jin server

Quote Originally Posted by Rodan86 View Post
    Looking to recurit or be recurited doesnt matter to much, Will be playing a warlock prefer alliance on an US server. If you recurit me it would be nice if you could provide bags/basic mounts to make it quicker

Previous exp, played much threw BC/wrath and a bit of cata, mostly 4.2 patch

Play mainly in the afternoons but can get on when ever if its not 6am

Can reply to post or email meanrodan at gmail com if intrested
    Hi , I would like to recruit you on Us alliance side , Server: Zul'jin I can provide you gold for leveling , but you will need to provide battlechest.