Hello all, I'm looking to recruit someone so we both can get pretty good benefits. I am on very frequently and I ask you to be as well. Only recruiting someone on U.S realms only! So if you are interested and you are on A LOT PLEASE ADD MY SKYPE: Nerlens

---I can provide:---
    -World of Warcraft Battle Chest.
    -Some for gold bags,gear,ect
    -Experienced player
    -Reliable

---What I ask you to provide---
    -Please be on A LOT
    -willing to level multiple toons
    -the realm of my choice (we can always discuss.)
    -cool chill dude (or gal) lol

Thanks for reading and if you are interested please add my Skype: Nerlens thanks!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone [ US ] .

Information about me :

I'm a relaxed laid back guy, generally fun to play and talk with. I'm 18 years old, very mature since I basically don't have any family but my mom I had to get mature at an early age and take care of myself earlier than most kids. I'm Dutch ( from Belgium ) but I speak fluent English aswell. The reason I'm playing on US servers is because I myself got recruited, but I'd like to recruit someone myself to try and get a group togheter, a group that can RaF and level togheter as many toons as possible.

What I require you to have/do ;

- Must be active ( I'm generally on from 4ish PM untill late 2 AM PST. )

- Must buy your own game expansions + time.

- Must have skype & a working mic. NO build-in laptop mics, they mess up way too much.

- We'll play on the US server "Tichondrious" which is a PvP server. No worries though, I myself hate pvp and you barely notice it's a pvp server untill you go up the higher level areas.

What I will provide ;

- Some gold to get started efficiently ( buying bags, mounts and mount riding/flying licenses )

- A fun bunch to play with. Me and my friend are 2 chill relax guys who never or hardly rage at anything, we all help each other out as much as we can and we play togheter alot, not just because of the RaF but also for fun.

If your interested please contact me through skype. ( rancidrode ). I will also record WoW vids from time to time for my channel ( youtube partner ) and I will record my monk's 1 - 90 process. You will be credited and incase you got a channel you will have your channel linked in the description in all the vids you're going to be in. Hope to see someone reply soon ,

Rod.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2012-12-10 at 09:35 PM.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

• if you prepay at least a month ahead.

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Looking to be Recruited!
    I'm looking to be recruited to tich horde. I'm looking for a semi-hardcore levelling partner who is willing to pay for my flight training, abilities, bags, etc. and also willing to level multiple toons.

About myself
    I've been playing wow since early TBC and have mained a rogue, dk, and later guardian druid in semi-hardcore raiding. I'm looking to reroll and try something new on a fresh sever.

What I bring to the table
    I have 6 or 7 years of ingame experience along with a pretty open schedule of when I can play. In addition, I am more than willing to level multiple classes. I will, (obviously) buy all expansions and gametime so that you receive a free month and your obsidian nightwing. PM ME AND OR REPLY HERE to talk details
    Last edited by arisolo; 2012-12-08 at 02:37 PM. Reason: fixed ways to contact.

HI there i finally found where i can find recruit a friend partners! i was looking to recruit someone to my server kul tiras horde and lvl as many characters as we can to 80. i help run the largest horde guild on all of kul tiras and would be able to provide training bags and such and would be more than willing to tank or heal for insta ques for dungeons. let me know what you think i have been playing for quite a bit sometime. message me on skype or back on here. Skype: wowgamer0506

---------- Post added 2012-12-08 at 05:47 PM ----------

HI there i finally found where i can find recruit a friend partners! i was looking to recruit someone to my server kul tiras horde and lvl as many characters as we can to 80. i help run the largest horde guild on all of kul tiras and would be able to provide training bags and such and would be more than willing to tank or heal for insta ques for dungeons. let me know what you think i have been playing for quite a bit sometime. message me on skype or back on here. Skype: wowgamer0506

Hi there! I looking to recruit someone on the US-HORDE side.
    PLUS I have SoR, just contact me!

What I have to offer:
    I'm on Stonemaul realm but you can be on my realm or any other realm of your choose. If you choose to be on my realm, I can offer:
    10,000 Gold up front. If and when we get to Lv80, I will offer another 10k PLUS $5 US dollars via PayPal just assuming you got your WoW copy from the holiday sales. Mounts/Bags are part of that gold that is offered. Of course, if you choose not to be on my realm, it's cool. You just won't be able to get the golds but I will still offer the $5.

About Myself:
    I am a fast pace leveler and have experience with RAF. I am free for the most December and January, can't promise the other months. I'm in a semi-hardcore raiding guild with heroic experiences, raiding since WoTLK.

Here's my armory of my main Shadow Priest: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stonemaul/Miishelle/simple

Feel free if you have any questions to contact me on B.net. djsquare1126 or leave a message here or my inbox. Thanks!
    Last edited by buddhism; 2012-12-08 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dahaunt View Post
    Looking to recruit someone to Kel'Thuzad-Alliance, I'll buy all the mounts and bags etc, just need to roll a few characters to 80 really quick, I have the ability to just run us thru dungeons if you wanna do that or we can just do whatever. Assuming someone responds to this quickly we could make 2 80's this weekend realistically. Talk to me on skype its quinten.hilbert
    I got your pm, but you want the wrong server for me. thanks anyway. For anyone else, I'm looking to be recruited to Tich horde.

Quote Originally Posted by arisolo View Post
    Looking to be Recruited!
    I'm looking to be recruited to tich horde. I'm looking for a semi-hardcore levelling partner who is willing to pay for my flight training, abilities, bags, etc. and also willing to level multiple toons.

About myself
    I've been playing wow since early TBC and have mained a rogue, dk, and later guardian druid in semi-hardcore raiding. I'm looking to reroll and try something new on a fresh sever.

I have 6 or 7 years of ingame experience along with a pretty open schedule of when I can play. In addition, I am more than willing to level multiple classes. I will, (obviously) buy all expansions and gametime so that you receive a free month and your obsidian nightwing. PM ME AND OR REPLY HERE to talk details
    Hi , I would like to recruit you on The horde side , I level really fast I got 9 high level , add me on skype :bleerock

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    but! if you want to get recruited in horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Deleted
    Looking to be Recruited!

About myself

Hello,

Are you US/EU? if you're Europe I'd love to recruit you. Recently did Recruit a Friend with another user on the forums but he had everything except for a Monk which resulted in that we only did level one character.

I have 8 years experience of the game, started at the launch in 2004. Can provide with gold/bags and such for your character.

I'm 18 years old if that matters at all, if you have Skype I'd love to get it so we can chat a bit more! my Skype is "kewous" without quotes

Sincerely Kevin

About myself:
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Hi there! I looking to recruit someone on the US-HORDE side.
    PLUS I have SoR, just contact me!

What I have to offer:
    I'm on Stonemaul realm but you can be on my realm or any other realm of your choose. If you choose to be on my realm, I can offer:
    10,000 Gold up front. If and when we get to Lv80, I will offer another 10k PLUS $5 US dollars via PayPal just assuming you got your WoW copy from the holiday sales. Mounts/Bags are part of that gold that is offered. Of course, if you choose not to be on my realm, it's cool. You just won't be able to get the golds but I will still offer the $5.

About Myself:
    I am a fast pace leveler and have experience with RAF. I am free for the most December and January, can't promise the other months. I'm in a semi-hardcore raiding guild with heroic experiences, raiding since WoTLK.

Here's my armory of my main Shadow Priest: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/stonemaul/Miishelle/simple

Feel free if you have any questions to contact me on B.net. djsquare1126 or leave a message here or my inbox. Thanks!

Hey Guys!
    I am looking to recruit someone to Sargaras US ( Good pvp and pve server! )
    I play an hour to 3 a day in the evening during the week and pretty much all day on weekends.
    What i offer -
    - I can pay for most of your mounts. ( 20, 40 and possibly cold weather flying, if needed )
    -If you are not familiar with your class and spec I can teach you as I have been playing for about 6 years. (Not too familiar with Warriors or Dks though)

What I expect -
    -Have atleast the very first WoW, don't really need to upgrade, I don't care.
    -Pay for atleast one month of WoW (I'll make it worth your while)
    -Play fairly often, and have fun
    Id like to get atleast 3 of my toons to 80
    if interested contact me Shawn_Jackson09 AT hotmail.com or on Skype mrbishopton
    Thanks guys!

---------- Post added 2012-12-09 at 04:03 PM ----------

Hey, you still interested in being recruited? add me on skype mrbishopton or msg me Shawn_Jackson09 AT hotmail.com
    Last edited by DoomCloud7; 2012-12-09 at 03:20 PM.

Hey there everyone,
    I'm looking to recruit someone to US Horde side. Prefferably to my realm Kul' Tiras. I help run the largest guild on all of horde side on this server so i have a good amount of experience with helping people out and lvling toons.
    What i can provide: Gold for leveling and bags and any other needs. I can buy your flying and such. Im on more than most people so it wont be a time management issue.
    The only thing that i can ask of you is you have atleast the battle chest exspansion. Additional gametime is not necessary but i would be more then willing to offer 5k gold just for the mount from RaF. I will also offer 5k per 80 we get.
    You can message me through skype: wowgamer0506 at gmail dot com and my email: wowgamer0506 at gmaildot com or in game email is same as my gmail. (sorry for writing it out i dont have enough posts up)

Looking to send some one a RaF or SoR. Pst or reply to me.

Hey there i'm interested! If you got a toon in game my battletag is Rolex#1694 or I have a toon on tichondrius (hailfrbg) we could talk on. I am experienced and willing to do what's needed etc. I play quite a bit and have RaF xp looking forward to possibly leveling with ya

---------- Post added 2012-12-10 at 03:57 AM ----------

I got your pm, but you want the wrong server for me. thanks anyway. For anyone else, I'm looking to be recruited to Tich horde.
    Hey there jw if you have found anyone yet? I am looking to recruit someone on horde tichondrius hit me up I'd be interested in leveling with ya asap Message me for skype / in game info

Hey, I am looking to get sent a SoR on a EU server. Will be buying subscription time within a day of the SoR reaching me. Please PM me or reply for an email adress.

Best Regards

Looking to be Recruited!

About myself

I would like to recruit you if your still looking. I will play on any server.

Email me at lookinforraf at gmail com

Hello there!

I recently decided to get MoP and seen that i haven't played almost 1,5 years, it would be the best if i just use a SoP and let someone have the mounts =) You can send me a sop on any server (EU) and faction does not matter. I will be playing after work in weekdays and probably all sunday everyweek as long as i am free, but since my work schedule is quite busy i can not offer you a steady hardcore leveling-together. I will however, be delighted to level a toon with a partner as long as our play times match.

GuneyErk#2850 here is my battle-tag. Also you can send your invites directly at guney.erkolukisa[at]gmail[dot]com

Looking forward to hear from you!
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade
    That wouldn't work, Orc's and Human's have a different number of chromosomes.
    WoW: The only fictional world where chromosomes matter.

About myself:
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!