Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathloc View Post
    I'm looking for somebody who recruits me (EU). I'm going to buy the key myself.

I'm 25 years old and I play WoW since TBC, I'm an experienced player. I'd want to level up several characters, but in a casual way since we got 3 months time for that. I don't play 24/7 - usually got time in the afternoon and during the weekend.

Faction doesn't really matter, since I'm comfortable with both. Server should be high populated (PvP) pref. without queues. And YOU should be about my age.

Interested? PM me, thanks!
    I'm interested but i cant PM cause of low post count. 22/UK/casual player, pm me skype if still looking for somebody

Hello everyone,

I'm looking into being RECRUITED. I live in Central time zone currently and I have a job as an EMT so my hours flip every week. I have Mon-Thurs-Friday off this week and then next week would be Tues-Wednesday-Saturday-Sunday off.

On my days off I would be willing to play most of the day, with some exceptions for the weekends.

I'll buy my own WoW keys, just looking for someone to level with, and who can cover basic leveling needs. Gold, mounts, skills - etc.

If this interests you at all give me an email at hagertodd89 at hotmail.com

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me to Tichondrius US horde side.

I'm 21 years old, currently living in Sweden(time difference wont be an issue) and I'm currently unemployed so I can play alot.
    I've played WoW since late TBC.

You have to buy me battle chest and atleast cata(currently only 15$ for both)

I'll be able to play alot, I'm also willing to level multiple chars. Mainly a pvper nowdays so would be nice if you also enjoyed pvp

If you're interested add Markymac91 on skype

Deleted
    Hi guys, i'm simply looking to throw someone a SoR. No complications, if you're going to play on Frostmane-Alliance I can provide you with some gold.

Feel free to pm/add my skype: alexanderzachrison

Deleted
    Just looking for a scroll of resurrection if someone would be kind enough to send me one

EU Region

danielprogers at hotmail dot com

Will be starting again pretty soon so I will very much appreciate anyone who can me a SOR

Thanks

looking to be rafed for EU realms while the special is on horde side preferred but willing to go alliance as well i might need some basic starting stuff for mounts and other things as well .

But if your looking to level a character faster as well its fine with me too ^^

I am also interested in US as well depending on Situation

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

• if you prepay at least a month ahead.

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Deleted
    edit: found someone
    Last edited by mmoc3823ae7d10; 2012-12-14 at 03:56 AM.

Recruiting people on any EU realm contact me if you are interested

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

• if you prepay at least a month ahead.

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on EU realms ( high pop, pref alliance )
    I will provide ingame help, gold, etc. You buy yourself the expansions, they are cheap now.

Deleted
    Hello,

What's your skype, I can recruit you to Stormscale Horde. Add mine (kewifield)

/Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by yukikochan View Post
    looking to be rafed for EU realms while the special is on horde side preferred but willing to go alliance as well i might need some basic starting stuff for mounts and other things as well .

But if your looking to level a character faster as well its fine with me too ^^

I am also interested in US as well depending on Situation

Looking to recruit some one you buy the expansions want to re-roll on any realm i have experience since 60 wow send me a message on skype adams2816 This is for us realms please
    Last edited by devl029; 2012-12-15 at 12:01 AM.

About Me:
    I'm 22 and started playing World of Warcraft when Wrath of the Lich King dropped. I've been hooked ever since. I consider myself really laid back and always put real life before playing time.

Schedule (CST):
    - Monday-Thursday: 5 PM to 11 PM
    - Friday-Sunday: 8 AM to 1 AM

(P.S. I will be on Vacation as of December 22nd so my schedule will be completely open by then)

Intended Characters to Be Leveled:
    - Warrior
    - Priest
    - Mage, possibly.

(P.S. We don't have to level that many at the least I want the Warrior and Priest)

What I'll Provide:
    - Battle Chest
    - Cataclysm, if we make it to 80.
    - Mists of Pandaria, if we make it to 85.
    - Bags/Riding

What You Need to Provide:
    - Headset
    - Skype/Vent/Mumble (not all three just one of the three)
    - Positive attitude.
    - Flexible schedule due to be being in the military my schedule is never set in stone.
    - Motivation to complete the task at hand.
    - Sense of humor

Send me a message on the forums!

Mesima i would be more then happy to recruit you to my server and level as many characters as possible.

Deleted
    Hey

looking for SOR, it would be nice to get back to wow in xmas!
    EU realm
    deeriimi at hotmail dot com

Quote Originally Posted by Ionna22 View Post
    just a friendly warning, this person is kinda scam

recruited me month ago, played about 3 hours, that never show up
    look up his older posts (in this thread especially) nothing from 'I provide' is actually provided...( ok he got lvl 25 guild with lvl 1 gm, thats about it)

when questioned 14 days ago, replayed: 'sry bro, will pay my sub and play' never did
    when questioned yesterday, replayed ' xmas bro, money spent on present, plz pay month so i can get my FREE LOL' oh yea i am so gonna sponsor you...

so yea.. stay away good people!

---------- Post added 2012-12-12 at 07:36 PM ----------

also looking to be recruited by someone SERIOUS

will pay for my boxes and sub, just looking for someone who actually gonna play and level with me...
    me 24 years old, still student, playing since TBC, gonna plays afternoons/evenings/weekends, not really bothered about faction, oh yea EU realms only, would prefer high pop, indifferent about pve/pvp

potential problems with me: when leveling, not always gonna go for best xp/hour spent, sometimes nostalgia, good quests, dungeons, scenery, lols wins over..
    examples: loves old good warcraft 3 stories, always up for some Lordaeron quests ( from tirisfal to light hope chapel baby, just arathi is boring!) tbc nostalgia (usually doing kara attu, some netherstorm-Kirin Tor all the way!, maybe MgT one, two, three runs...) maybe even some wrath!(wrathgate, icc dungeons)
    pvp/bgs are fun too!

if interested, pm me!

Hey i would be more then willing to recruit you if you would like i work a part time job and am out of highschool so i am on quite a bit just email me wowgamer0506 at gmail dot com or message me on skype wowgamer0506
    Let me know!

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me ( They are cheap right now! Christmas offer! )
    Here's prices:
    World of Warcraft Battle Chest for 5€ (£4) -- more than 60% Savings
    Cataclysm for 10€ (£8) -- more than 65% Savings
    Mists of Pandaria for 20€ (£17) -- more than 40% Savings

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345
    Last edited by mmoc8c9b49ac82; 2012-12-15 at 08:39 PM.