I am Recruiting someone to play on US Area 52 (Horde) server, This is a High pop server.

I am on Eastern time zone/Indiana. I work hours between 7 am to 4 pm mondays through fridays. I'm on a paintball team so Sundays 10 am to 6 pm is booked.

What I offer you
    Every expansion to Cata
    6+ years of gameplay
    Friendly person
    can do chat/msn/game/skype.
    gold
    2+ characters to lvl up.
    Pvp experience

You Provide.
    Please be on daily to play the game not to just take my money.
    Have played the game before.
    friendly person
    Any Characters you want to level.
    1 + month of game time.

If you can follow my rules and like them please contact me at Skype - falconpunch76
    Last edited by falconpunch01; 2012-12-17 at 09:09 PM.

Looking to raf. I am laid off right now so have plenty of time to play. Would more want to play towards the evening hours maybe between 6-1 pm eastern time. I can level as many toons as you would like to as my time is endless untill march when i go back to work. I would like to be recruited and can do this on any us real, alliance or horde, pve or pvp. The most i can provide for myself is the battlechest. Can contact me at firehawk637 at yahoo.com. Just put in raf partner in the title so I don't consider you spam. thanks.

Looking for raf to recruit someone. Got 4 lvl 90s and alot of experience. Can also send SoR. Pm me with e-mail for free SoR.

Found someone, forgot to edit this and I've been getting flooded with contact requests on skype. Thanks!
    Last edited by Javafiend; 2012-12-18 at 10:42 PM. Reason: done

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit somebody so that means you pay for chest. You don't have to pay for time if you want so that is up to you. Been playing since classic. Leveling on H-Illidan(US).

Will provide bags/10k gold to first person interested in leveling multiple chars.

I can usually do stints of 1-2 hours so if you are looking or somebody to play 6 hours a night I am not your guy. Be mature and 20+ plz.

PM me or add me on skype @ badlol5.

Looking to be Recruited on Illidan, Kel-Thuzad, Tich, Blackrock or any other populated realm. Wanting to play horde.

I will supply my own keys.

You will need to supply.

Gold and bags

Perfer leveling through Dungeons, but can quest too.

Add me on skype
    Flayeer.

Be able to play for long stretches of time please!

Hello! I am looking to recruit or be recruited.

I would like to reroll on Horde Illidan (US). *Maybe Alliance. Only if it’s on Sargeras or Mannoroth*

I am looking to level 3-4 characters to max (90). I prefer to go about leveling rather straightforward by doing LFD. I don't mind queuing for Tank or heals.

I will be able to supply my own gold and bags if I am being recruited. If not I have no problem covering your bill with a "RAF Package" It will include bags and gold for flying.

-- As well as courtesy gold for maxing out professions or doing whatever --

Schedule

I am currently enrolled in community college so my hours will vary for this upcoming semester (usually noon/night classes). Typically I would like to invest 4-6 hours a day but with school the weekdays will probably be shorter resulting in 2-4 instead. Weekends are usually spent gaming or training so I can dedicate more time on the weekends.

also with the holiday coming up I will not be available to start until 24 hours or so after Christmas.

-- I would like to be partnered with someone who is like-minded in the leveling process and is also interested in Raiding (I prefer HC, but I can settle with casual). I would like to get into PvP a bit more to this xpac.

Please feel free to pm on this website. I will also be checking a email set up for this purpose ---- > mmorafsean - at - G M A I L . C O M

Thanks for reading hope to hear from you soon!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone!

What you have to provide:

A lot of playtime
    Battle chest + expansions/gametime
    Dedication
    Sense of humor
    Mic+skype

What I will provide:

Lots of playtime
    Dedication
    Gold for mounts etc
    Sense of humor
    Skype+mic

I'm swedish, but I can speak decent english, and I expect you to do so, too.
    PM me or add my skype, 'alexanderzachrison' if you're intrested!

Hey, I am looking for someone to grant me two Scrolls of Resurrection. It will be highly appreciated
    Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Yelling at the leaky gas tank is much less effective than patching it up.

Looking to RECRUIT you!

What I can provide

Bags
    Gold
    Mount
    Guild (even faster leveling)
    Knowledge of the RaF Process (1-80 Record is 19 hours so far)

What you need to provide

Keys (Really cheap during the holiday sale)
    Willing to play for 5-6+ hours at a time
    Skype + Mic (a lot more fun when you can actually talk to the person!)

I Can play Horde or Alliance

If you want to use my gold we would have to play on theese realms

Emerald Dream (Horde or Ally)
    Kel-Thuzad (alliance)

We can play on any other realm as well... I have ways of getting us gold

Contact me on Skype at Flayeer

Looking to Recruit you.

I provide 2 months playing time card.

EU outland

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to Recruit a Friend with,
    I don't care how long it takes, but i will level you up till 90, togheter!

I play on Outland, One of the busy realms of EU.

I Play Alliance mainly but if you wanne play as horde i don't mind.

PM me if you are intrested.

SoR Is aswell fine, just PM. =)

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a SoR thanks in advance.

leo23.95.10@gmail.com USA Realm

Last edited by Bladivine; 2012-12-19 at 02:18 AM.
    I see dead people and blood in my blades.

Looking For Someone Recruit a Friend with,
    I need to level more characters and I level Fast I'm Going on Break and I have plenty of time to level I don't mess around.
    I have a mic+skype

I play on Darkspear, Heavily Populated , but willing to switch servers PM if you would like to RAF or

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

• if you prepay at least a month ahead.

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit on EU

I've been playing WoW for 6 years, i am looking to make a few characters and i can provide gold + mounts etc, i'll be playing ALOT and will be able to level quick and efficient!

Realm: i don't mind.

You'll provide the first 2 keys, and i'll provide the other 2, so we're doing 50/50.

My skype is purple.wedge, feel free to ask questions!

Hello looking to be recruited to US servers, I have game experience since Vanilla and can play 24/7 if needed and can roll on any server preferred although Frostmane. I would ask for Battle Chest in return.

Email me on SEBBYRYAN at GMAIL o COM
    Last edited by SEb69; 2012-12-19 at 05:03 PM.

Edit: Found someone! Thanks <3 Editing out to remove emails and skype addys and such.
    Last edited by Kadiith; 2012-12-20 at 07:08 AM.

Found someone, thanks.
    Last edited by Drazinus; 2012-12-20 at 09:25 AM.

Looking to recruit someone on US-Tichondrius-Alliance. I can provide all the gold/bags that you might need. Once you hit 90, I'll spam heroics with you and take you for a full raid clear if you want. I can level multiple chars and since I'm having holidays will be free most of the time. Add me on skype at terkin326.