Looking to recruit someone on Horde Illidan. I will pay for battle chest, will provide some gold and will provide bags.

I'm looking to spend 3-4 hours leveling per day for the next week or two (or until we hit 80/85) I will be playing a brewmaster monk and I intend to spam dungeons until at least 60 and potentially all the way to 80 or 85. I'll be a tank so we would have fast ques the whole way.

If you are interested I am a member of a fresh raid guild on Illidan on my main. It's basically a guild made up of returning players, most of us started playing 3-4 weeks ago. We currently have almost a full 10 man core but we intend to move to 25 man so if you are looking to get into raiding we would probably be starting to move to 25 man by the time you're 90 and almost geared up. If you aren't interested thats cool too. Entirely up to you.

If you're interested please add me on skype my username is jacksonak92
    Last edited by Jkaplan; 2012-12-27 at 05:28 PM.

US CST will be on any server tho.

I am looking to do RAF I will recruit if I do I will buy you battlechest and cata. We can be on any server you want I will play a tank for instant ques.

Or

I am looking to be RAF myself I will do any server horde or alliance requesting battlechest and cata bought. I will play a tank or heals unless you are playing one.

I have played WoW since Vanilla. I will be on as much as possible and want to get as many chars to 80-85 as possible send me a message on here to get contact info.

whoever messaged me please add me on skype, my username is jacksonak92. I can't message you back here because I don't have 10 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pufftbaggins View Post

I am looking to do RAF I will recruit if I do I will buy you battlechest and cata. We can be on any server you want I will play a tank for instant ques.

Or

I am looking to be RAF myself I will do any server horde or alliance requesting battlechest and cata bought. I will play a tank or heals unless you are playing one.

I have played WoW since Vanilla. I will be on as much as possible and want to get as many chars to 80-85 as possible send me a message on here to get contact info.
    you still looking?

Looking for RaF partner. I will recruit on my server and provide:
    !!!ATTENTION = Upon reaching 80lvl with me I will provide Cataclysm and Mists of Pandaria or Game time.
    ALLIANCE, I will be using Healer shaman.
    1: Gold: Repais, Items, Mounts - Ground Normal + Epic, Flyer 150% and EPIC 280% upon reaching 80lvl.
    2: Glyphs, Pots, flasks etc
    3: Boosts from 90lvl friends
    4: Will help skill up proffs
    5: Will provide with raids/RBG on 90.

YOU = All you need is full game which combines WoW, TBC and Wotlk. It cost around 5$ in blizzard store, if you are interested leave me the message or replay to this post.
    Last edited by ArnoldS; 2012-12-27 at 10:24 PM.

LF a recruit! could be on any US server, preferably Aerie Peak but anywhere is fine.

What I expect:
    You have your battle chest
    You have your own game time.

What I will provide:
    A friendship :P
    Gold for necessities.
    Time to level multiple characters.
    A guild
    Will help with professions
    Glyphs (to an extent)

Please PM me if you are serious about this.

If you need a US SOR PM me.

looking to be recruited willing to level horde or alliance as you provide keys hit me up

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me on the European region, you will need to provide me with the EU battlechest. I'm playing as Horde on the Stormscale-EU Server, I have friends there and I'll be starting a fresh due to my main account having to many characters and I do not know where to begin playing so I decided to give it away to a friend of mine, need a fresh start. I'm a fast leveler (without heirlooms I level'd a hunter 1-85 in 3 days and 2 hours playtime) and I will roll anything, if you prefer to quest that is fine by me. I have the guide Zygors Guides if that means anything to anyone and if needed I can also give it to you . I am active a lot and I have a mic if you prefer talking to, I am a easy going guy and I'm also mature, just looking for someone to recruit me so we can both level fast to level 80, maybe do multiple characters if you want to since it will not take long. I will be buying my own month of gametime when I need to so you should get a free month of gametime for 5 euros. I have never cheated/botted/been banned so there should be no worries there if people are worried about that sorta thing.

or Pm me on here to get in contact

English, I'm from the UK so my time zone is GMT. Do not care what language you are as long as you speak english.

Would be a great help to me as I cannot afford a battle chest but I want to start a fresh as soon as I can.

Do not mind giving you the gold I earn along the way to pay off for your expenses
    Last edited by mmocfba41d94b6; 2012-12-27 at 11:39 PM.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to recruit me on EU.
    I currently play on US so I will be starting anew, I have no preference realm wise. It also can be Horde or Alliance I have and play both so it's not a big deal.

I can provide:
    My own keys and game time
    A knowledgeable player
    As many toons as you choose to level in the 90 days
    Reliability

I expect:
    Coverage of my expenses (skills, mounts, bags...etc)
    Gold for 280% flying at 70
    A guild with leveling perks
    Reliability

The one problem is I would need someone who is able to play around my schedule which would allow play time M-F approx 7:30pm-12:30am Eastern time which is 1:30 AM-6:30am CET, weekends are mostly open time wise. My schedule is pretty well set in stone so I can easily provide the full details of when I am available for leveling at the get go.

If interested or if you would like more information just PM me.

I can't pm yet but I'd love the chance to RAF with ou I can provide all you need as well as 90 gear I've been playing since vanilla so I do have alot of exp. if you would like to join me please Skype me at Jalen.strickland

Hey I'm looking for someone to scroll of resurrection to me, I'm willing to play with you on your server and join your guild, I was thinking of becoming a healer or tank but I will dps I you or the guild needs it for the instant lvl 80. Please feel free to send a scroll of resurrection to Dagdudehunt - Agammagan (US)

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 02:20 AM ----------

Do we really need to post 10 times?

Quote Originally Posted by Pufftbaggins View Post

Or

hey I can't pm but I'm in

Looking for someone to recruit me - Getting back into WoW after a few years!

What I expect:
    Battle Chest ($5)
    Expansions - If you would like to keep leveling together.
    Money for Mounts etc

Add me on Skype: jp.gassin

We can play on any Realm, but I'd prefer Frostmourne and Alliance.

looking to recruit some to lvl with possibly even pay for battlechest. skypesouth24

just got what i need thx
    Last edited by derpx; 2012-12-28 at 02:58 PM.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

I have an account 2 accounts that need SoR (1 US and 1 EU).
    Would like to RAF (recruited) a new EU account though.

Add on skype; Draviene
    (Please include in a message whether you are EU or US, also include if you are for RaF (EU) or SoR (US or EU). Please let me know what you can provide, and the server you are on (for EU RaF).

I'll check my messages tomorrow as it is EARLY in the morning here (US). I'm going to choose whatever sounds most appealing.
    (FYI, I work nights and play more during the day, hence the EU account.)

Preferences to a HM raid progression enviroment.

Would anyone that has an active world of Warcraft account please scroll of ressurection me? It's not hard for you to do plus it will help me out, i would be willing to play with you on your server and join your guild as a tank or healer or even a dps.

Deleted
    Can someone send SOR to masakron gmail.com (Remx/Burning Legion EU) ?