I'm looking to be recruited and make some new friends in the process, I do raiding/Arena and am fun to be around. I prefer horde but am flexible, Play time is flexible aswell. Please message me on skype if you want to learn more skype is ----> NomadWA
    Can pay for expansions and would like the person who recruits me to prepare for 3's, 2's and 5's are optional
    To do RAF must have things in common----18 years old--------gaming, parkour, guitar, and drawing are hobbies ^ PM on skype
    Last edited by Recruitmeplz; 2012-12-31 at 11:11 PM.

Looking to RaF someone or SoR! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

Looking To Recruit an actual friend to game with

About Me:
    - I'm a 19 year old guy lookin for someone to game with, not just WoW but other games aswell but main focus would be WoW, I've played since TBC but didnt start endgame untill early Wotlk and have cleared all content since Wotlk lauch except current tier as i only raid once a week.

What i will supply:
    - Fun guy to be around
    - Can game all hours of the day pretty much
    - Quick leveling as soon as we start
    - Help with gold after we get settled on a server

What you should provide:
    - Speak English
    - Be mature
    - Dedication
    - Own keys
    - Be SUPER active in-game so we can level and get to endgame PVE/PVP fast
    - Be around my age (I'm 19)

We can start on ANY server except for Garrosh as i have all my toon slots filled there.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Deleted
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

Now i have your attention i will make my font smaller

Part A: ) Ok, i have played WoW on and off for the past 6 years. I know what im doing but after a long break something has clicke din my head. I am generally bad at ranged characters, not just on WoW either, on any game. So i want to make a fresh start.

Part B: )What i want
    -To level 2 characters to 86 (Thats when the triple EXP wears off, (i think.))
    -Some gold, and im not just talking about 200g i'm talking about enough gold to get me 280%
    -EU ENGLISH SERVERS ONLY.
    -Be a active person, you dont have to be super mega active cause i go to sixth form(college.)
    -Know what you're doing.
    -Invite to a friendly guild, whether that be PvE or PvP.
    -(NOT NECESSARY) but paying for some or even 1 of the expansion would be great. (Something to take into account for part D)
    -(NOT NECESSARY) Take some looms, if you can carry us in low level BG's then we will level up 600000x faster from 14-39.

Part C: )
    I will play on Horde OR Alliance i don't really care although i did mainly play Horde in my 6 years of playing
    I have leveled with triple EXP many times before so i know what i am doing.
    I will be leveling a Monk and a Rogue OR DK (haven't decided as of yet.)
    I'm 16.

Part D: )
    I AM ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS.

Send offers to
    joshuaproudfoot@hotmail.com
    or

Dont send "i will recruit you" send what you can give to me if we do go ahead and some info.

Looking to sell RAF perks, also willing to level with you

So here's the deal, I've tried to find a partner but I haven't been too successful. I paid for the bchest with one guy on here who after less than a week just stopped wanting to level together (he claimed he wanted multiple 80s, etc but we levels for two days and then he never would even reply to my IMs again, good use of money eh?)

So after being burned like that, I'll lay it down like this:

I don't care if I play solo, I just want to play. So I'm willing to let you recruit me for the perks (free month, mount, and level up grants) if you pay a decent sum of gold; 10k would suffice for me, epic flying, bags, glyphs, etc. You don't even have to level with me.

However, I'll be perfectly fine with leveling together. I'd even prefer it, it's just I'm a little wary of trusting people after getting screwed. I already bought another battlechest, cataclysm off blizz store and I just picked up MoP boxed collectors for 40 bones off amazon today, so I'm definitely in this for the long-haul. Some info about me:

-22 years old (would prefer someone 21+, not a big fan of kids, sorry)
    -Work midnights, therefore my hours of availability are in the afternoon (I usually wake up around 2-3 PM EST) until I work, and on days off all afternoon and all night till about 6 am PST
    -Played WoW on and off since late 2006, so experienced albeit a bit rusty at the moment
    -If we level together I'll probably play a healer so we could get fast queues and such
    -Faction doesn't matter to me, however, I would very much prefer a medium to high pop server. PvE would be preferable, but the population is more important to me

If you're interested, please reply soon. My skype contact is Taiganost. I'd like to make my account soon so I can start playing!

Deleted
    Hi There, Im Torrin and i looking to recruit someone on eu. I would be looking to be leveling on Sunstrider Horde due to a raid spot in a friends guild (there are other spots if you would care to join if you are looking to also raid) i am available to level from weekdays 4pm onwards to about 10pm+ and any time during the weekend. I am aged 14 and have played wow for a few years and i am looking for someone around my age range. I will be able to help you out with some starter gold. If you would like to contact me please add me on skype, my skype name is torrinpc.

GHOST HERE WITH THE NEWEST OFFER!

I'm looking to recruit someone to level with.
    You provide the keys,
    I provide the power leveling.
    I can even offer being able to level you when your not on.
    Did it with my brother, 1-60 in one night(and 6 red bulls)
    SO ACT NOW!
    Hit me on skype iiamghostt
    or Email iiamghostt at gmail

Looking to RaF someone or SoR! Horde or Alliance any Realm. You must provide YOUR cd keys and game time. US ONLY! You will be provided with gold, mounts and help with lvling professions. ( if on home realm, which is Horde, Thrall. You will also be provided with a group of my friends to raid and dungeon together and get an instant promotion in our guild. Great community.) Willing to lvl as many 79's as you want or if you just want to get started right away with a fresh 80 thats fine too! We both get a free lvls and we both get the RaF 2 person mount! Add me on skype if you are interested: PBKicker99 I am available 7 days a week. Weekdays from 8:30 am - 9:00 pm EST. And weekends im available ANYTIME! I have 2 90's and Maxed LW. If you chose a LW i can provide you with great gear and 90 PvP armor.

Looking to Recruit someone for Recruit a Friend
    what you need :
    -provide your own keys and game time
    -mature
    -around 18 years old
    -dedication

What I will provide:
    -experience, I have played for about 7 or 8 years now
    -I have done RaF many times now and i have a good plan on how to level the quickest with most success
    -I will provide money and such if we go onto one of the realms i play on
    -I am willing to start brand new on a new server if you prefer that
    -help learning the game and different tips on how to get better

I would prefer to play horde, but I am fine with alliance as well. if you want to get in contact with me my skype is ryan.boling7 or email me at ryanjboling7@yahoo.com. I am on the west coast and i am on break until next week so i have a week of a lot of play time. after that I can play after about 2:15pm and I am available most of the time on the weekends. hope to hear from you soon!

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Al'akir Horde (EU)

About Myself:
    - Played wow since early Ulduar with dk as main char all the way pretty much, always been a PVE hero with countless world top10 kills with Ensidia and Apex.

My Supplies:
    - Bags
    - Gold
    - Level 25 guild
    - Friendly
    - Pretty much anything you'll need, you name it.

Like you to provide:
    - Speak English
    - Be mature
    - Dedication
    - Own keys
    - Be very active!

Looking to level at least 2 chars, depending on how the first goes.

Please pm me with some general info about who you are, remember to include Skype/Battletag/RealID at least.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at they.yoyo@gmail.com or here (private message or a post)!

Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!

New: i get you Cataclysm if you get Battle Chest + 30 day of game time after accepting my RaF invitation

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Deleted
    Looking for a Scroll of Resurrection

-EU Alliance (Aegwynn if possible)

im not 100% sure my acc is eligible but id like to try :P

send me pm if your interested

Deleted
    Hi all,

I'm looking to join the EU servers and would love a scroll of resurrection. I'm leaving my US account as I can't really raid or RBG at US times anymore. If anyone could help, please drop me a message .

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:50 PM ----------

Dethox, hope you see this, I can't reply to your PM unfortunately, it says I need 10 forum posts.. I'm after just the Scroll if that's ok.

---------- Post added 2013-01-02 at 10:59 PM ----------

My character name is "Marmadak" on the server "Defias Brotherhood" - RPPVP server.

Deleted
    Hello, I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland EU, Alliance.
    After a long break I decided to play WoW again, as most of you know, WoW somehow manages you to get in-game.

I can play 12+H a day since I don't have any school till Feb

What I provide:
    - Gold
    - I'll pay for all of your expenses (Skills, mounts, gear, etc.)
    - My time and experience
    - Boosts, as most of my friends play on this realm.

What you provide:
    - Game keys
    - Know the game
    - Can play long shifts
    - Want to level asap.

My Skype: Ginopietermaai2

Looking for raf partner Kel'Thuzad Alliance. I recruit your account, You buy first three games, I buy you MOP. Well more like give you MOP cd key because I have an extra.

Kel'Thuzad Alliance only. You must be willing to exchange numbers, and be online when we agree upon it. PM Me here I'll check back till the end of the day tomorrow (1/4) if I get no PMs i'll just recruit myself.

I have a level 25 guild we can be in, and have friends who can run us through dungeons (if they're free). It'll be an easy way to pickup some free level 80s.