Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24@gmail.com

What i can provide:
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for:
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.

Deleted
    Im looking for a Scroll of Resurrection. Send me a PM and i shall answer you with my email.
    Thanks!

---------- Post added 2013-01-09 at 02:37 PM ----------

anzolix: I cant reply to your PM since i have below 10 posts on this forum. Send me another PM with your email-adress, and i shall answer you there instead. PS. Im on EU.

Deleted
    Hi anyone wanna raf me? for 10k gold, want a large server with activity as stormscale. Want horde nuffin else. I will add game time 2 month on my acc so Think u get mount and a month free? /w me on mmo.

Deleted
    Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited) i play in Hellfire EU o both factions
    i would like to get a good willing person to lvl with more toons and to guet the mount
    i looking for someone that will buy the game full and pay 2 mounths sub
    i ill try to hel as mutch as i can if you are interested send me a PM
    ^^ TY

Hi there.
    I'm looking for a recruiter, that would buy me a battle chest (15 euro by now). I have about 5 or 6 wow exp, ready to non-stop 10-15 hrs leveling, able to pay for game time as soon as 1st free month comes to the end. Im playing on RU-realms now, but im really sick of 90% of players there, i'd like to try EU-gaming experience (US is good too, but the ping of 200 would add some troubles). Feel free to call me in skype mongoose113, PM here (PM your contacts, im unable to answer because of 10-mess. restrictions), or e-mail george.davis113(at)gmail.com . I'm able to speak english with slightly russian accent
    Last edited by mongoose113; 2013-01-09 at 05:19 PM.

hey ill send you a scroll. pm me

RAF will help with what You need Around 15k worth for Full RAF Laughing skull server

Quote Originally Posted by Dampo View Post
    Hi anyone wanna raf me? for 10k gold, want a large server with activity as stormscale. Want horde nuffin else. I will add game time 2 month on my acc so Think u get mount and a month free? /w me on mmo.
    Lookin For any1 for RAF will help with what You need Around 15k worth for Full RAF Laughing skull server

Hi Looking for someone to RAF ! Hopefully someone on an oceanic server because of the timezone. I am a casual player.

If you want to my email address is john.383.john gmail for you to send a referral. Thanks !!

hi im looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection. im comming back to the game so youll get whatever the game rewards you. please send me a pm.

Im looking to recruit someone to the game (not be recruited). I have 5 years experience in the game. I will provide you your first set of bags (16 slot x4) your first ground and flying mount. I will also give you 1.5k gold if you purchase 2 months of game time. (you will get that gold when I get my mount)

I will be leveling as horde on Kil'Jaeden. You must purchase the games yourself.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Deleted
    LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED

Now i have your attention i will make my font smaller

Part A: ) Ok, i have played WoW on and off for the past 6 years. I know what im doing but after a long break something has clicke din my head. I am generally bad at ranged characters, not just on WoW either, on any game. So i want to make a fresh start.

Part B: )What i want
    -To level 2 characters to 81 (Thats when the triple EXP wears off.)
    -Some gold, i want at-least 6k gold PER LEVEL 80.
    -EU ENGLISH SERVERS ONLY.
    -Be a active person, you dont have to be super mega active cause i go to sixth form(college.)
    -Know what you're doing.
    -Invite to a friendly guild, whether that be PvE or PvP.
    -(NOT NECESSARY) Take some looms, if you can carry us in low level BG's then we will level up 600000x faster from 14-39.

Part C: )
    I will play on Horde OR Alliance i don't really care although i did mainly play Horde in my 6 years of playing
    I have leveled with triple EXP many times before so i know what i am doing.
    I will be leveling a Monk and a Rogue OR Warrior (haven't decided as of yet.)
    I'm 16.

BUYING THE GAME TONIGHT SO I NEED INVITES ASAP!
    We start tomorrow when i get back from school.
    Not got anymore exams for 6months so WoW will be my haven until then

Part D: )
    I AM ACCEPTING BEST OFFERS.

Send offers to
    joshuaproudfoot@hotmail.com
    or

Dont send "i will recruit you" send what you can give to me if we do go ahead and some info.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-01-15 at 10:50 PM.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

LF to be recruited any US realm for RAF. I don't really care about gold but I'd like you to be able to purchase Battlechest for me. I've got pretty much all day to play for a couple weeks so I'm trying to find a time killer. skype is shika201111

Deleted
    Hello, i am sjeffrey.

I am looking for an Scroll of ressurection invite. My email is sjeffreyeg@hotmail.com
    Im from the EU. Id like to get a invite from the realm runetotem EU.

I Will pay. So u get ur mount.

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Looking to get an NA SOR. Email is Speathungry at hotmail dot com

Thanks in advance!

Deleted
    Recruiting on Frostmane EU Alliance!
    I will provide: Bags, glyphs and some gold. Dedication and time. I know what im doing, i got 3 90s and 2 87s.
    You provide: Your own gametime and serials. Bring some active gameplay.
    pm me for more info

Looking to Recruit someone. I'll provide bags, glyphs, a bit of gold (for mounts and training), and an invite to my guild.

I'm on Kel'thuzad, one of the top pvp and pve servers Alliance wise. I'm not paying for gametime or your games. PM me if interested

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinze View Post
    Hello, i am sjeffrey.

I am looking for an Scroll of ressurection invite. My email is sjeffreyeg@hotmail.com
    Im from the EU. Id like to get a invite from the realm runetotem EU.

I Will pay. So u get ur mount.
    Sent

10 chars

WILLING TO BUY THE GAME AND TIME:

I am a very experienced player, looking to live out the rest of my days on a PVP server, and enjoy the leveling again while doing RAF.. I'd like atleast 5 classes, if I'm spending the money, please be available at least Mondays, Thursday and weekend mornings. Though if you are someone who spends a lot of time on WoW, that is even better.

I will buy the game, when we hit level 20, if we hit it off. - . However, I'd like someone who's able to enjoy leveling, and not just fully using me for the mount and free month. :P PVPers are great too.

You must be:
    18 + years of age
    able to vent for when we play
    able to take a joke.

I'm:
    Great sense of humor (no jokes are too evil :P)

Email me at: Omgzitsdj@hotmail.com

Let me know what you are like, your free time, kind of player you are, and your server. (you'll be expected to cover my starting cost, I'm sorry, a simple 1k will do. but it's up to you if you want to give me more) And any other info you may think will help. (first time doing this, hopefully I get a great time out of it)
    Last edited by Hiitsdj; 2013-01-11 at 07:04 PM.