Looking to recruit someone You pay for battlechest, More info on skype: Khromix

Deleted
    Looking to recruit and also scroll of resurrect someone, I play on Twisting-Nether EU.

I will provide 10k golds and all glyphs for RaF, and 10k golds for scroll of resurrect.

Looking to either recruit or be recruited don't care just want to not mindlessly grind 1-80 over and over again. I'm going to be on Mannoroth Horde side.

I will be starting from scratch so i do not have any heirlooms/gear/gold/bags to use or to give.

I've been playing since vanilla during BWL. I have the RAF mount so i really don't need it, as far as monthly fees i think we both get free time regardless and i have a SoR for a friend thats coming back soon.

I want to level a few classes to 80 probably all of them but mainly druid/priest/lock/war, i'm mostly into pve this expansion also and since i don't have heirlooms pvp is out of the question till we can do av. way too many twinks i know because i was one not to long ago lvling my priest.

i don't mind getting on skype if you'd like though i'd prefer just to type since i hate my mic. My schedule atm isn't the best but i work 35-45 hours weekly and i rarely sleep more than 4 a day. Basically all i do is wow eat work and soon ill be working out 3-4 times a week 1-2 hours. Really it won't impact game that much unless youre more of an insomniac than i.

IF you decide to recruit me, you will be getting more benefits than i. I don't ask for bags/gold/etc.... we can even be on seperate servers i don't mind if you don't. I'm really easy going and ill try to make my own way back.. If you want to help in any way appreciated but it won't be asked for. Though i do ask you consider supplying CDkeys since i'm kinda tight right now.

either way let me know reach me via pms here or kedesc.11(at)gmail.com

Want to get Recruited to an EU realm??
    Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com
    here (private message or a post)!

I Will level with you and even supply you gold for mounts and gifts!
    *if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!
    New: I also get you a Free Cataclysm key!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Quote Originally Posted by Calryn View Post
    Looking to either recruit or be recruited don't care just want to not mindlessly grind 1-80 over and over again. I'm going to be on Mannoroth Horde side.

I will be starting from scratch so i do not have any heirlooms/gear/gold/bags to use or to give.

I've been playing since vanilla during BWL. I have the RAF mount so i really don't need it, as far as monthly fees i think we both get free time regardless and i have a SoR for a friend thats coming back soon.

I want to level a few classes to 80 probably all of them but mainly druid/priest/lock/war, i'm mostly into pve this expansion also and since i don't have heirlooms pvp is out of the question till we can do av. way too many twinks i know because i was one not to long ago lvling my priest.

i don't mind getting on skype if you'd like though i'd prefer just to type since i hate my mic. My schedule atm isn't the best but i work 35-45 hours weekly and i rarely sleep more than 4 a day. Basically all i do is wow eat work and soon ill be working out 3-4 times a week 1-2 hours. Really it won't impact game that much unless youre more of an insomniac than i.

IF you decide to recruit me, you will be getting more benefits than i. I don't ask for bags/gold/etc.... we can even be on seperate servers i don't mind if you don't. I'm really easy going and ill try to make my own way back.. If you want to help in any way appreciated but it won't be asked for. Though i do ask you consider supplying CDkeys since i'm kinda tight right now.

either way let me know reach me via pms here or kedesc.11(at)gmail.com
    Hey, sent an email. Hopefully your still looking.

Im looking to recruit a friend (not be recruited), and i play horde on Burning Blade (US). i would appreciate it if you would email me as soon as possible at msosnowski24@gmail.com

What i can provide:
    Gold For nearly anything we will need/want. (im pretty rich)
    A guild thats level 25 so we can get all the perks
    I have a level 90 so i have many friends that wouldnt mind running us through instances if needed
    Pretty Much i can provide EVERYTHING that what you will need.

What im looking for:
    All im looking for is a person who would buy their own expansion and membership and ill take care of everything else we will need (mounts + flying)
    Whoever you are that wants to link up, please be on frequently as i am on atleast 5/7 days of the week.
    Also be fun, dont be dull and not chat, were gonna be together for awhile.. might as well make the best of it!

Thank you for reading all of that if you did so and please dont hesitate to email me for any questions.

Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com

*if you accept my invitation and add the recruited account a Battle chest and (*at least) 30 days of gametime!

About myself:
    I have been playing wow since 2.4.3 and have played raider and pvp player whole wotlk, since then i had had lost the account and started a new one.
    today I mainly playing on The Maelstorm EU and Chamber of the Aspects both alliance;
    If you want to get recruited to the horde or another realm i will level with you and get you gifts anyway!

Looking to be recruited. I have money for a battlechest and am willing to buy 2 months game time no prob. Im looking to make and run 3 toons, a warrior, monk, and a paladin. I have a couple of requirements however.

Have a sizable amount of gold, for mounts all the way through, along with bags, etc.
    Be a little tolerant with my schedule, I'm college so the times Im on throughout the day are sporadic, but when Im on it'll be for a few hours.
    Every other week or so I take a trip on the weekends and I won't be on all weekend, Ill warn you beforehand about that.
    I prefer the person that's recruiting me to be 18+ as Im 19 and I have the humor and though process of a adult.
    And last but not least, I'd rather the person to be experienced, I've been playing since late BC-early Wotlk and I'd like to move through this fast and easy with few interruptions, so if you have a few 90's already and know the game in and out as well that'd be awesome.

Here's my email: johnsonanthony88@gmail.com

Raf with me

Hey im looking for someone to make a nwe acc and raf or just a new played become friends and stuff email me at kolee7979 (at) Yahoo . com (no spaces lol) if u wanna SOMEONE PLEASE

LOOKING FOR A RAF PARTNER WHO IS GOING TO BUY AN ACCOUNT, ALL I NEED TO DO IS RECRUIT YOU (RECRUIT A FRIEND) AND YOU JUST HAVE TO BUY THE 20$ BATTLE CHEST THING AND THEN I GET THE NIGHTWIG MOUNT, ID REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
    MY MAIN IS IN THE SERVER Sen`Jinn OR HOWEVER YOU SPELL IT. *VOICE CHAT REQUIRED TO MAKE EASIER , ON PHONE OR SKYPE OR MUMBLE*

EMAIL: juliusboyd556 yahoo com

i will give you an amount of gold (over 900) and 10 lock boxes if you do this for me!
    Last edited by HamIrony; 2013-01-15 at 06:05 AM. Reason: forgot email

Contact me at:
    they.yoyo@gmail.com

About myself:

Looking to recruit someone.

I'll get to the point. I'm only interested in people who are providing their own battle chest, and will pay for an additional two months within a reasonable time. All I'm interested in is obtaining the Nightwing mount.

I play on Moon Guard US, Horde or Alliance. If you're interested, I'd be willing to level a character or two..likely a Paladin or Shaman as my next choices. I would be more than willing to front you any costs for professions, mounts, bags, whatever you need. Not interested in leveling together? As of right now, I have about 15k I would love to toss your way as gratitude for helping me get the Nightwing.

A little more about me? I'm a 21/f that currently has some time off and the availability to play around on WoW for several hours a day. Please keep in mind though that from time to time I do have other obligations in game, and may not be able to level with you the entire time that I am on. I'm extremely friendly, laid back, and I wouldn't mind making a friend or two out of the recruiting process.

Interested?
    Contact me at hodderbrenna at gmail dot com. Tell me a little about yourself, what you're interested in getting out of this, etc!
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-01-15 at 10:49 PM.

I'm looking to recruit someone for RaF! I just got 3 80's in 2 weeks not playing a lot. I need to get my night wing mount and more 80's! I am willing to make classes that can heal or tank, to make instance queues faster. I am on Kel'Thuzad. I am Aliiance, but we can go horde if you want! Let me know if you are interested!

Hello, I am looking to recruit someone! I am playing on Stormscale EU/Horde.
    I can provide you with bags, gold for mount speeds and 5000g if you pay the stuff so we can RaF.

I don't mind using skype and stuff + some friends will be able to help us at some time to level faster. Probably levling a Warlock, so a healer or tank would be lovely for faster dungeon ques and stuff.

If you are interested, PM me here on MMO. Btw, you have to be a bit active atleast, so we reach 80 by Sunday. (Not really hard lol, but being realistic)

Hello !

I'm looking to recruit someone on Outland-EU.

What I provide:
    -free cataclysm key and 30 days gametime after we reach lvl 80
    -I will play tank class ( we will spam quick dungeons )
    -I'm very friendly
    -We will reach level 80 in 1 to 3 days max depending on that how much you can play
    -I can play most of the time, expecially over night

What I expect from you:
    -be friendly
    -have expirience
    -provide your own battlechest key

if interested please contact me on skype:
    mrbane007

Hello,

I'm looking to recruit someone on Frostmourne Us based oceanic server.

What i provide:
    -Gold for mounts up to flying
    -Free lvl 90 enchants once you start raiding.
    -Free tailoring enchants.
    -Will also be playing a tank class for quick dungeon queues.

What i expect from you.
    Honestly i'm not expecting much, i will be on a long term leave from work starting 28th January, however i will NOT be demanding very long play times.
    But if you choose to rush to level 90, i can do that as well. As of now my plan is to level 2 - 90s. We can either rush 1 - 90 or do it one after the other, both options wouldn't matter to me, unless its my raid night. I will be able to play most days except weekends(depending on what time). Other then that, i only need you to have your own CD-KEYS.

If interested you can email me at Dominiccjs AT gmail DOT com

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for someone for whom I can level up a new character with to 90.

Why am I not doing this with any of my friends? Basically, all of my friends either no longer play WoW or are not interested in leveling any more characters.

I do not mind what server (as long as its EU English), or faction we play as, just looking for someone to group up with and level up to 90 with as it is after all more fun with someone else there!

I am looking to roll as a warrior, i'll be taking both a tank and DPS spec so we can do the odd dungeon here and there if needed. If anyone is interested, leave a note on here

Please not that this doesn't HAVE to be RAF. I am happy to take it the normal way.

Thanks,

i want to be recruited ( i have battlechest) i play on EU u must be willing to level a few 80s pm if intrested

LF someone willing to buy the Battlechest and link their account to mine.
    I'm a 27 year old girl that has nothing better to do then play WoW. I know a lot about the game, so if you are a new player I can help you out with my knowledge.
    I have extremely good humor, at least I tell myself that, so lvling with me shouldn't be too boring

I am looking to join either Argent Dawn or Silvermoon Alliance EU!

Quote Originally Posted by tallon View Post
    i want to be recruited ( i have battlechest) i play on EU u must be willing to level a few 80s pm if intrested
    I'd love to RAF with you, please PM me or add me on skype: Bustehue96