Looking to recruit someone on thats interested in PvP. Im available 7 days a week and if you want to go on my home realm you get set up with a invite to my guild. You PAY for your account. We do RBG's etc. Add me on skype with RaF in description: PBKicker99

Hey I am looking to recruit a friend i play alot and promise to get us 90 asap. let me know if youre interested. brian.curry10 is skype

briancurry(at)gmail(dot)com

Deleted
    Hey, looking to recruit someone on EU.

I play a lot so getting to 90 shouldn't be a problem.
    I can provide a max level guild + some starting gold
    I am a friendly person and I like chatting so you wont get bored.

skype shardokun
    mail yoloswagger at mail dot bg
    Thanks
    Last edited by mmoc20bc7604f8; 2013-02-10 at 01:30 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on thats interested in PvP. Im available 7 days a week and if you want to go on my home realm you get set up with a invite to my guild. You PAY for your account. We do RBG's etc. Add me on skype with RaF in description: PBKicker99

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking to be recruited !(EU)

I can play every day of the week, with exeptions made depending on my Real-Life commitments. This can/will be discussed before we start.

What can I offer:
    - 6 years of expierence of the game. Have expierence with all endgame content PVE-wise, but also achieved a lot PVP-wise.
    - Someone with expierence on most of the classes WoW has to offer. (exeptions are: Monk, Rogue).
    - Expierence in fast leveling methods. (this will be explained depending on the classcombination we play and time spend per day/week.
    - Heirlooms for most (if not all; need to check) classes/roles to make leveling even faster. This can be done without tho, depends the server we roll on.

What YOU have to offer:
    - Expierence of the game and some classes
    - Free bags and a little gold pile for standard flying ( epic is not needed, I can easely make gold myself.)
    - Time to play and level up several characters.
    - Be fluent at speaking: English, French or Dutch. (I can do all 3).

What's "the plan" ?:

- I have no faction preferences, although I want a server with at least population on it.
    - level up at least 3 characters to level 80 or 85 (depending on speed of leveling and class/combinations.
    - I will pay for the gametime and expansions, what you give me ( read "what you have to offer).
    - IF everything works out as planned, you will have at least 4 fresh new characters to play with, and I will have 3; the more the better ofc !.

Thanks for the read; you can either contact me ingame on wimg91#2218 (tag) or in a PM on MMO champ.

Deleted
    Anyone thinking of starting or re-joining WoW?

Email me at tristanrochekasuuke96 gmail.com, and let me know. I will send you an RAF link, so that we both get the RAF benefits ingame. I am on the majority of the time, so this will guarantee even faster leveling

Deleted
    I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection - I'm on EU servers. Please private message me if you are able to help and i will forward my real-ID on to you

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevyn View Post
    I'm looking to be recruited !(EU)

I can play every day of the week, with exeptions made depending on my Real-Life commitments. This can/will be discussed before we start.

What can I offer:
    - 6 years of expierence of the game. Have expierence with all endgame content PVE-wise, but also achieved a lot PVP-wise.
    - Someone with expierence on most of the classes WoW has to offer. (exeptions are: Monk, Rogue).
    - Expierence in fast leveling methods. (this will be explained depending on the classcombination we play and time spend per day/week.
    - Heirlooms for most (if not all; need to check) classes/roles to make leveling even faster. This can be done without tho, depends the server we roll on.

What YOU have to offer:
    - Expierence of the game and some classes
    - Free bags and a little gold pile for standard flying ( epic is not needed, I can easely make gold myself.)
    - Time to play and level up several characters.
    - Be fluent at speaking: English, French or Dutch. (I can do all 3).

What's "the plan" ?:

- I have no faction preferences, although I want a server with at least population on it.
    - level up at least 3 characters to level 80 or 85 (depending on speed of leveling and class/combinations.
    - I will pay for the gametime and expansions, what you give me ( read "what you have to offer).
    - IF everything works out as planned, you will have at least 4 fresh new characters to play with, and I will have 3; the more the better ofc !.

Thanks for the read; you can either contact me ingame on wimg91#2218 (tag) or in a PM on MMO champ.
    Hey, I added you ingame since I can't send messages.

Deleted
    I need 1 sor invite from silvermoon alliance eu side. oxantor90 (at) gmail (dot) com

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU or US realms! Prefer High pop realm

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you, right after I have been recruited.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

15+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF on Sargeras US (High Pop PvP server). You should be purchasing/already have the games you need for us to level together. I have skype/ventrilo/mumble so whatever you feel comfortable with. I'm on the West Coast. I've been playing since mid-2007 and have a solid grasp of the game. I can be very accommodating for the right person, so feel free to contact me anytime.

Let me know if you're interested by sending me a PM here or add my battletag: Artemis #1461

Looking to Recruit a Friend. Looking to make a new toon on eith Kel'Thuzad(alliance) or Illidan(Horde) I'm 21 years old so please be mature. Can play 24/7 for the next week as I'm off work. If your interested please add me to skype (nick64cap) and put in your message recruit a friend. Thanks

Looking to be recruited on any US realm, alli/horde does not matter... I have my own keys and 2 months game time ready to go once we get started... If you are interested please let me know, also let me know what you would be willing to provide/how we would level.

Add my skype smashdaddy, nick64cap

Deleted
    In the light of the NEW Promotional Offer that blizz is putting out, I wish to recruit a player on Stormscale EU ( high populated pvp realm )
    I'll give :
    -gold for your mount, professions, general expenses.
    -plenty of hours to level ( I would like to level at least 2-3 characters )
    -spot in a 2.2k+ pvp team ( if you decide to dedicate yourself to a lot of pvp )
    -Gear and enchants at lvl 90
    -2 months game-time code if you decide to pay for at least 1 month and buy at least battlechest ( and if you are active ofc )

You have to :
    -buy your own keys ( since the offer is 70% off )
    -pay for 1 month of game time. ( if you pay for 2, we can travel faster with the 2x person flying mount )
    Other than that, just be sure you have plenty of time to waste in wow, be friendly, preferably 18+ and have your own credit card / means to get the money to pay.

For more, PM me here or contact me at cr15ti_1503 on skype ( don't forget to include as much detail as possible if you add me on skype )
    Last edited by mmoc30581c569a; 2013-02-11 at 11:35 AM.

Deleted
    Hi I'm looking to recruit someone to level one character to 80. We will be pretty much leveling through the dungeon finder (I've done this before). Looking for someone who just wants to get a quick 80 now that the battle chest is only $4. Skype: evanbe93

Hi guys,
    I would like a SoR.
    For Alliance Emerald Dream US Server
    PM Me with ur email cause i can't send mine i need 10 posts before replying a PM.
    Thank you very much!

---------- Post added 2013-02-11 at 03:41 PM ----------

kushdawg007 I need ur email cause i can't PM you until i have 10 posts.
    Can you send a scroll from Emerald Dream Alliance side?
    Last edited by Kerozen; 2013-02-11 at 08:34 PM.

Looking to recruit someone on Horde US-Frostwolf. Will be paying for your battlechest, must be friendly and patient as i do have a life outside of WoW. skype for quick reply, sidk07.

I am looking to be recruited. Any High Pop US server, preferably horde. I have plenty of time this week and through the weekend.

You can contact me via battletag, Bane#1323 or pm.
    Last edited by Kryari; 2013-02-12 at 04:11 AM.

Looking for someone to recruit me, looking to play on Illidan Horde. Please be active and able to play alot this week and be able to grind out 80 in about a week and probably level a few more 80s while RAF is going. Would be awesome if you could provide me with some gold to get mounts / training.

If interested add me on skype trad3markk