I want to be recruited on any EU servers. I will provide WOTLK, but u have to provide Battlechest. Im a very experienced player and know all classes very good. A polite and respectful guy. Hoping to find someone I can RAF with.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dethox View Post
    2 posts, freshly made account and even the name denotes you came here to bash. Yea, you are entitled to have an opinion..../sarcasm
    Lawls is this cry baby trying to do the RAF right this from getting 2 accounts perm banned for "stealing" from WOW, lawls everyone should cont to bash this one they are so enteraining to see how the come back from it lawls way to fun.

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 02:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xiceman126 View Post
    It wont let me post my e-mail.. Delci34 (((AT))) sbcglobal (((DOT))) NET

Please send me one for the US servers

---------- Post added 2013-02-17 at 04:57 PM ----------

Anyone at all, please send me one? I would like to see how the game is nown days
    Still need the RAF into WOW?

Deleted
    Hi, I'm still looking to recruit someone [EU] to RAF one character quickly to level 80. We will do it by spamming dungeons (it's quick this way). You pay for your own account, I'll provide you with enough gold for your epic flying. The WoW battle chest (max level 80, same as raf) is only $4 now.

Last edited by mmocb5fdaf7fc9; 2013-02-17 at 09:44 PM.

Deleted
    LF active RaF partner on Defias Brotherhood - EU - Alliance side.
    I'm looking to play a Resto Shaman and level to 85 in a couple of days to prepare for 5.2.
    PM me on here.

I'm 27 years old, unemployed right now so I got some free time to burn!

Deleted
    hi bodylotion add me on skype: andraz41

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge without need to look it up
    Leveling add
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow

You provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney.

Looking to recruit, add Khromix on skype to talk about details im in US

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry allele I can't PM cause site rules/creator has no clue how to work a forum but yes I am still looking for a RAF person just need ur Email. FYI MODS this wouldn't happen if I didn't need 10 posts to PM ppl noobs.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    Sorry allele I can't PM cause site rules/creator has no clue how to work a forum but yes I am still looking for a RAF person just need ur Email. FYI MODS this wouldn't happen if I didn't need 10 posts to PM ppl noobs.

I sent my email, looking forward to hearing from you!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by allele View Post
    I sent my email, looking forward to hearing from you!
    got, logging in on website now to send the RAF to u hopefully by the end of my shift at my part-time job tomorrow I will have the mount.

---------- Post added 2013-02-18 at 10:54 PM ----------

allele sent the request a few minutes ago

Deleted
    Hey guys, I'm looking to level a hunter to 80 as soon as possible so he can hit 90 before 5.2 goes live. I can play most of the day, everyday for the coming week and can both recruit and be recruited. (Although I would prefer recruiting ) Let me know if you're interested in leveling an Alliance on EU-Silvermoon!

Deleted
    Hello Steve

I have a wow account already but im looking to recruit someone to level a few char upto 80 with, Im currently in a gaming guild we play alot of LoL and WoW. They have just recnelty moved to Emerald Dream pve server and i would want to be leveling on there. I play mostly in the evening at around 9pm - 2am.

Id want to power level some chars to 80 Asap.

Let me know if your interested i will help out with gold ect.

Add my skype at : thebossbarkham

Thanks.
    Last edited by mmoc344cd6c7f2; 2013-02-19 at 05:20 PM.

Okay, here's the deal.

I have already linked an account through RAF. I just need someone to play it. It's on Darkspear US Horde side. I'd be willing to pay gold per level 80 we leveled to your main account. I'm not in a rush. AFAIK accounts are still linked for up to 3 months.

Contact me in here or battletag Dstryd#1137

10+ Year Old Account
    Getting back into WoW and want to be recruited to level a Hunter/Druid ASAP. I'd rather play on a PvE server (Horde or Ally) but doesn't really matter.

Send me a PM here or an email at tmbryant91@ymail.com

I can play any night from 10-2 (Wed-Sun) and whenever Monday and Tuesday. Been playing since Vanilla and have leveled 5 90's so I know what I'm doing.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    Getting back into WoW and want to be recruited to level a Hunter/Druid ASAP. I'd rather play on a PvE server (Horde or Ally) but doesn't really matter.

I can play any night from 10-2 (Wed-Sun) and whenever Monday and Tuesday. Been playing since Vanilla and have leveled 5 90's so I know what I'm doing.
    one can't PM yet and two no I don't just need ur email to do the RAF thingy.

---------- Post added 2013-02-19 at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post

Sent the request via email from this post.

--Edit--

Found, thanks! <3
    Last edited by Kadiith; 2013-02-23 at 03:59 AM.

Deleted
    Still looking, can level 2 to 80 if you want to

Hi, I'm still looking to recruit someone [EU] to RAF one character quickly to level 80. We will do it by spamming dungeons (it's quick this way). You pay for your own account, I'll provide you with enough gold for your epic flying. The WoW battle chest (max level 80, same as raf) is only $4 now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to res someone with a SoR. I can give it to you from any server, but if you move to Outland I can help you out with boosts and gold. Drop me a PM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodylotion View Post
    LF active RaF partner on Defias Brotherhood - EU - Alliance side.
    I'm looking to play a Resto Shaman and level to 85 in a couple of days to prepare for 5.2.
    PM me on here.

I'm 27 years old, unemployed right now so I got some free time to burn!
    Still looking.