Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge without need to look it up
    Leveling add
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow

You provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 3 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    127 Rare
    171 Uncommon
    76 Common
    105 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post

Enormus WOW knowledge without need to look it up
    Leveling add
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow

You provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

Still looking have had 3 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    127 Rare
    171 Uncommon
    76 Common
    105 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted.

Could you stop spamming your post? You have multiple of the same on the past pages.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Could you stop spamming your post? You have multiple of the same on the past pages.
    w/e, I want the god damn mount or as u spoiled brats call it ur fucking special feeling toy

Deleted
    Hello there, i would like to ask any of you who is kind enough of throwing me a scroll of resurrection My email is: ironstonewill@hotmail.com EU

---------- Post added 2013-02-23 at 05:43 AM ----------

it says "You do not have any World of Warcraft accounts. Do you want to create one?" any ideas? I havent played since 9/11. Maybe the people who rez me are US?

LF to be recruited, Aerie Peak alliance US. Play more than 15 hours per day, looking to forward to hit 80 in max 2 days pls add my skype : skzhe4v3n1

Quote Originally Posted by skzisghost View Post
    LF to be recruited, Aerie Peak alliance US. Play more than 15 hours per day, looking to forward to hit 80 in max 2 days pls add my skype : skzhe4v3n1
    Searched the name, didn't come up with anything. Add me on skype: Draviene

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

What I am offering to the recruit;

Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    128 Rare
    171 Uncommon
    75 Common
    105 Poor

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

I missed the past 2 special RAF mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney
    Last edited by Razor Claw; 2013-02-23 at 06:12 PM.

Looking for a SoR from a high population EU server to migrate and check out the new content, as the one i had my character on is dead...

PM with info and ill get back @ u.

P.S.
    Will sub for at least a month...

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    /Blah Blah Blah...
    Nobody cares about your wow collectables. Stop spamming the thread.
    And stop begging. Take a clue.

And try reading and follwing the thread rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimlor View Post
    Please limit yourself to one request only, do not bump it by quoting it.
    Rules will be watched EXTREMELY carefully for people who request multiple Scrolls of Resurrection.
    You are allowed to ask for 1 scroll, and only 1. If you ask for more, you will receive an Infraction/Ban for it.
    Do not post your e-mail address or IM nick. People who are interested should contact you through private message.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuex View Post
    Nobody cares about your wow collectables. Stop spamming the thread.
    And stop begging. Take a clue.

And try reading and follwing the thread rules.
    someone should put a bullet to the back of ur head altoholic

Cool it down in here, guys. And please cut down on the backseat moderating. If somebody is posting their stuff more than once per day, report it. It'll be deleted. Yelling at them for one post in a day isn't necessary, though.

Thanks!

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Looking for someone to RaF with. I cannot provide the game cost but i can provide all in game cost and a guild thats willing to help at all times. let me by adding me on skype at brandon.carlson93bc

Deleted
    Still looking to RECRUIT(Sylvanas EU) OR BE RECRUITED(doesnt matter if EU or US,i just want a high-pop server)
    Me being the recruiter:
    I will invite you to a level 25 guild
    Make sure you have gold for your needs
    Give you a 2 month gamecard as soon as I see you have upgraded your game
    I would also like you to have skype(or something similar) so we can talk while leveling
    PREFERABLY English/German speaking person
    You BUY the games for yourself

Me being the recruit:
    You provide me with gold for my needs
    Buy the games(i will subscribe with a 2 month gamecard if we are on EU)
    I DONT MIND PLAYING ON YOUR ACCOUNT(incase you already have bound one to your original one)
    ^ If this occurs,I just want to keep 1-2 characters for myself(we can level as many as you want) and I would also be needing gold for my needs.

I am available mostly at the afternoon/noon and the weekend.My timezone is GMT +2

Looking to be recruited on US ... possibly on mal'ganis server on horde .
    I can put a lot of time into the game during the day .. east coast time .

Can purchase my own game and the expansions and such .
    I have not played in a long time and just looking to get back into it for fun .
    PM me if interested.

Deleted
    Hey guys!

Im looking to recruit someone on Kazzak or Stormscale EU-Server. I want to level atleast two chars. This week I could play between 4-8 hours everyday maybe more. But other weeks I wont be able to play that much, but atleast nearly everyday

I will provide you with gold for mounts etc and battlechest.

PM me for more information or add me on skype, Nuxz123

Regards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnuck View Post
    I am a Canadian who moved to the EU and thus can't raid on my US account anymore (the time difference makes it near impossible to raid)

As such... I'm looking to be RECRUITED via Recruit a Friend on Sylvanas EU, Ally side TODAY, to take advantage of the sale they have going on. I'm purchasing all of the games, so you get your mount and free game time... But since I'm starting over completely fresh, I could definitely use some financial aid/bags etc!

If you're interested, please toss me a PM with what sort of aid you can offer and I'll be picking someone near immediately. ^^
    Hey man, I was in the same predicament as you, moved from the US to EU, I would love to recruit you. Do you have Skype so we could talk a bit more?
    If so add me Pk3rkn1g

Looking to recruit somebody on US Darkspear or Tich

Add TopShadowxD on skype.
    Last edited by Baxicon; 2013-02-25 at 01:02 AM.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit ON EU Ravencrest alliance i wanna level atleast 2 characters up to lvl 80 fast as possible i'm going monk tank on the first one mage on the second one i'll pay for your expenses ingame and you'll buy your game times and stuff pm me for

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to be recruited US alliance! Prefer to be on stormrage because of the morning AM guilds and that works best with my schedule because I work night shifts!

I can play all day and all night when I'm off work so hit me up with a PM!
    Stationed at McGuire, AFB.
    PC Specs: i5-3570K, GTX 690, Gigabyte UD5H, Corsair Vengeance 8GB, Corsair AX750, H100i, Phantom 630 case, Asus VH236H

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit a friend.

Us-Zul'jin Horde.

I have 2 90s.
    looking to level up 3 toons.

battle chest is only 5 dollars and i will not be able to pay for the game or game time for you. Pm or skype rehor22001
    Last edited by Deadbees; 2013-02-26 at 05:36 AM.