Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by admeteora View Post
    didn't know that thanks.
    ur welcome

---------- Post added 2013-03-03 at 08:59 PM ----------

ALTOHOLICS NEED NOT APPLY I WILL NOT PAY FOR UR GAMES READ WHAT U PROVIDE AND I WON'T BE UR FREE TICKET TO ANOTHER LEVEL 90 CAUSE U R MISSING SIZE SOMEWHERE ON UR BODY

I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    128 Rare
    171 Uncommon
    75 Common
    105 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone interested in leveling every class to 80? Faction/Server doesn't matter but looking to knock this out really fast.

Mostly looking to recruite someone but I'm willing the make a second account for it. PM me here or email me @ tmbryant91@ymail.com

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    Anyone interested in leveling every class to 80? Faction/Server doesn't matter but looking to knock this out really fast.

Mostly looking to recruite someone but I'm willing the make a second account for it. PM me here or email me @ tmbryant91@ymail.com
    I tryed to recruit u from ur PM u never did anything so anyone seeing this they are lieing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    I tryed to recruit u from ur PM u never did anything so anyone seeing this they are lieing.
    lying*

and no.. someone beat you to it.. the person I RaF'd with isn't interested in lvling anymore characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor Claw View Post
    All u have to do is get the game to whatever point u like or can afford with a 60-day game card to put on the account u don't even have to play at all if u don't want I just want to get the mount but be willing to help u out as much as possible if u do want to get into the game.

^made me fishy of you from the start so would've ignored you even if you were the first person to get in touch with me.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91 View Post
    lying*

and no.. someone beat you to it.. the person I RaF'd with isn't interested in lvling anymore characters.

^made me fishy of you from the start so would've ignored you even if you were the first person to get in touch with me.
    maybe I should post ur PM to me almost week 3 agos noob to show the community how much of a lying asshole u are.

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 11:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tmbryant91
    interested in doing RAF with you. I'm installing the game now but was wondering if we did RAF together would you have a problem with me lvling a hunter or druid?
    Look all this is a PM I recieved from the user tryed to contact them but jack all sent out an RAF invite jack all and now they come back and pull this bull who ever is with them now drop out now save ur self the head ache

---------- Post added 2013-03-04 at 11:52 PM ----------

ALTOHOLICS NEED NOT APPLY I WILL NOT PAY FOR UR GAMES READ WHAT U PROVIDE AND I WON'T BE UR FREE TICKET TO ANOTHER LEVEL 90 CAUSE U R MISSING SIZE SOMEWHERE ON UR BODY

I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    128 Rare
    171 Uncommon
    75 Common
    105 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

[This post has been infracted for flaming.]
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-03-05 at 01:18 PM.

Looking for someone to recruit!
    Will provide gold for necessities such as level 20, 40 riding skills and mounts as well as bags, etc and whatever else we may need depending on how high we get (80+) flying mount will be provided as well.
    Am on the Turaylon server, so would prefer to stay there, because that is where my highest character is and all my resources currently.

Can start as soon as possible!
    Looking for someone that wants to get to 80 ASAP as that is the max level for the 300% experience runs out.
    Prefer someone with skype, ventrilo, teamspeak to make the process as enjoyable/fast as possible.

Will provide links, resources such as a leveling guide, quest helper, and other game addons that will make the questing process go as fast and smoothly as possible!

Contact me asap on skype: Tellermeldin
    Gmail: tmedlin1991 at gmail.com

done thanks
    Last edited by JaeRR; 2013-03-06 at 02:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Found someone.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys.

I've recently just returned to WoW on Monday. I'm a bit out of the loop on all of the updates, and changes MoP has brought, I quit towards the end of Cata. I was in a serious raiding guild, and was the main tank, decently geared in the 397-410 gear Cata offered.

Anyways, I am looking to restart, and build a new toon. I don't exactly care about RaF or anything else, however if someone would like to do RaF I'd be more than glad. I will however not pay for it. The main thing I'm looking for is someone who is trying to make a new toon, (Heirlooms would be nice..) and would enjoy questing, BG's, LFD, etc to level.

Desired Partner Requirements:
    -Heirloom Gear
    -Skype/Vent Access
    -Basic WoW knowledge
    -Class/Profession knowledgeable. (Basically, know your class/professions)

What I can offer:
    -Starting Gold [300-500g]
    -What knowledge I know of WoW (Played Since Vanilla)
    -Mount/Training Costs
    -AH Mastery
    -Friendly Guild
    -And an overall good experience on WoW

I can only offer those if you come to my sever [Kargath] I have no problem moving to a different server either. I prefer to play Horde as that's all I've ever played however making an ally toon couldn't hurt.

Thanks for reading, and please feel free to contact me

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to resurrect someone (EU). I can res you on any server, but if you come to OL and pay for some game time (so I get the mount) I'll give you a nice chunk of gold and/or items. Drop me a PM to discuss further.

Deleted
    Looking for SOR invitation for an US account, pm if anyone could throw me one

Looking to recruit a friend on US Tichondrious Allience

Need to level a couple toons very fast,
    I:
    Will give 1k as ur starting cash
    Will pay for all of ur flying licences, which will be around 12k gold
    And of course will help u level in less than 20 days, maybe 10 depending on how much u will be able to play
    You:
    Must be able to play almost every day
    Buy the game and 30 days game time, and apply it ur account

I usually play during nights around 1am- 9am PST(must be able to play around this time)
    Add my Skype if u r interested: eluxe9 (please indicate in the comments that u r recruit a friend when adding me on Skype )

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a US SoR. PM if you could throw one in my general direction.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    I need a US SoR. PM if you could throw one in my general direction.
    Seems I don't have the post count to send a PM. I have a few extra SOR's to toss around! Add my skype

OhShit_Ryan and message me there.

Looking to be recruited. Want to level 1-2 80's Alliance side preferably on stormrage server US but willing to consider other US server ally side.

Will purchase game and all expansions. I am capable of playing m-f 5-11pm. Sat/Sun Any. Eastern Time Zone

Experienced player coming back to the game. Looking to dungeon q as much as possible. Will be leveling a healer and possible a tank or 2nd healer.

Would need some help purchasing mount trainings if possible.

Want to start ASAP

Frostmint333 yahoo

Looking to recruit someone, Bleeding Hallow Horde. I am looking to make a Priest (Heals).

I can supply you with plenty of gold for you to get all ur mounts, training, bags etc.

You will have you supply your OWN CD keys.

Interested Skype me specialkspk

Online n Ready now!!!

Deleted
    Looking to SoR someone on an EU server.
    I can:
    play either Horde or Ally.
    provide gold for trainings, etc...
    level with you

You have to:
    Provide your own CD Keys/Game Time.

If interested e-mail me. (Don't send me an Invitation for SOR)
    JJ_Munro(at)hotmail(dot)co(dot)uk
    Last edited by mmocf80a9c4027; 2013-03-08 at 10:40 AM.

Looking for someone to recruit!
    Will provide gold for necessities such as level 20, 40 riding skills and mounts as well as bags, etc and whatever else we may need depending on how high we get (80+) flying mount will be provided as well.
    Am on the Turaylon server, so would prefer to stay there, because that is where my highest character is and all my resources currently and for giving you gold, etc.

Can start as soon as possible!
    Looking for someone that wants to get to 80 ASAP as that is the max level for the 300% experience runs out.

Will provide links, resources such as a leveling guide, quest helper, and other game addons that will make the questing process go as fast and smoothly as possible!

Contact me asap on skype: Tellermeldin
    Gmail: tmedlin1991 at gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking to recruit some for Recruit a Friend!

I'm looking to recruit someone who is willing to level a lot of characters to 80. I prefer as many as possible.

I'm an experienced player and leveled many characters to 90 (usually level a character from 1-90 in 2,5 days /played time). I play the game on a daily basis.

I can provide bags and gold for mounts and riding skill (excluding 280% and 310%) and tips and hints for leveling.

What you have to do is upgrade you own account and buy your own game time card.

Contact my by sending me a PM or add me with my battletag: CannieMusa#2672

[EU/US] SoR Unmerged Account [FREE Boost To LEVEL 80 / Cataclysm] [Old School Accs!]

Selling [EU/US] SoR Unmerged Account