Hey Petrek =) My skype is Jesse99901 or I can be reached by PM or listed email. Thanks!

LF SoR US. send pm

Deleted
    Looking for an EU SoR, please PM if interested.

LF 1st SOR US, msg if interested please

Need US SoR: luney8@gmail.com

Will soon buy a prepaid, so you will get ze mount!

Deleted
    I'm looking for someone that has some time over to boost me through dungeons from 10-80 with 2 sets of characters on EU Alliance, i have RaF.

Not sure what i should pay the person, contact me in PM if you are interested

Need a SOR for us server preferably one for azuremyst server. I'm kemorhock at hotmail.com this is my first SOR and have the intention of playing for a while so pm me if youre interested.

Hello guys I'm looking for RAF partner on EU servers.
    I'm playing UTC / GMT +2 time zones want to level up on EU high populated servers.
    If there is anyone want to level up many characters with me i can pay battlechest.

Deleted
    hello guys,

im looking for a raf partner on EU.
    At this point im living in india for the upcomming 3 months so my time zone is UTC/GMT +5:30 hours
    I got an account for myself. But it's a new account, so i could be the one buying the new account.
    Just PM me for more info!

I am looking for someone to SoR, or I am willing to give someone my US Battlechest Key if they purchase gametime, I need a month and can not afford it! this is US PM me or add me on skype at LandPiirate!

Need SOR US: usvasnia@o2.pl

Will soon buy a prepaid!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a RAF partner,aka i invite you so i can get the mount,pm me for details of what you want in return lets talk business! EU Realms only please!

willing to give sor at eu. msg me with ur email.

Deleted
    Hey guys, im willing to be someone RAF partner, as long as you will provide me with keys, gear, and pay for mount/training. I don't realy care which server we do it on, but i have one request, if we are going to lvl up more than one character i want one to be on darksorrow(allience). I am currently unemployed so got waaay to much freetime. Any time of the day is fine, any time of the night is mostly fine aswell. Send me a pm and we can get started and discuss the details. C ya! Oh forgot to add i dont mind paying for my own gametime, but if you want to pay, thats fine by me You can either PM or add me on skype, my skape name is thedud33 and my name there is Joel Önbäck.
    Last edited by mmoc28e60caa4a; 2013-03-13 at 11:55 PM.

Still looking to be recruited? If anyone wants PM me

Hi, I would like to recruit someone on US-Sargeras (Alliance). I can play most weekdays after 4pm central time, and varying times on the weekend. If you are interested, add me on skype!

cjvanderwal33

Also, I can try to pay for most of your battlechest, but add me so we can talk!
    Last edited by GreedyWeasel; 2013-03-14 at 01:07 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CorruptedRobey View Post
    Still looking to be recruited? If anyone wants PM me
    E-mail me on JJ_Munro(at)hotmail.co.uk
    I would send you a pm but i'm not able to.

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 01:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iatebaby View Post
    Hello guys I'm looking for RAF partner on EU servers.
    I'm playing UTC / GMT +2 time zones want to level up on EU high populated servers.
    If there is anyone want to level up many characters with me i can pay battlechest.
    I can send you one if you wish, I'm looking to level a couple of chars and mI could help you with trainings, etc..

Deleted
    Looking for a RaF partner, EU Stormscale or Twisting nether horde*. PM me for more information

Deleted

please help

Please can you send me a scroll