Hey. I'm interested in being recruited on any server US. I'd prefer horde, but alliance might work out. I'd like to be able to hit 80 ASAP, maybe even tonight!

- I'll supply my own expansions.
    - I DON'T need any gold, bags, flying, etc.
    - If you'd be willing to provide a 60 day card, it'd be appreciated but not necessary, though I'd be more likely to play with you instead of somebody else.
    - I'd be much more interested in playing with you if you're creating a character that can queue as a tank in dungeons.
    - Have time to play, the LATEST I want to hit 80 is tomorrow night.

Contact me on skype at matt.j81

Hey. I'm interested in being recruited on any server US. I'd prefer horde, but alliance might work out. I'd like to be able to hit 80 ASAP, maybe even tonight!

- I'll supply my own expansions.
    - I DON'T need any gold, bags, flying, etc.
    - If you'd be willing to provide a 60 day card, it'd be appreciated but not necessary, though I'd be more likely to play with you instead of somebody else.
    - I'd be much more interested in playing with you if you're creating a character that can queue as a tank in dungeons.
    - Have time to play, the LATEST I want to hit 80 is tomorrow night.

Contact me on skype at matt.j81

Hello.

Looking for a person to recruit (I recruit you), EU realms only.
    I have 8 years of WoW playing experience.

Those who agree to be recruited under some financial condition, are not required.

Contact email:
    alex_l1 ((at)) bezeqint ((dot)) net

Thank you.

Loking to raf. I recruit you and buy you a 60day game card for you. You get own expansion. Help with gold. Bags, etc if needed. Contact me on Skype arlloko

need us sor, pm me please

LF RaF Partner

I'm interested in making a new account (don't know what server yet, prob Tich) and all I do is mostly pvp/bgs but I will do questing an dungeons with someone. I am paying 60$ for the expansions and ofc gametime. My skype is - kornloud2

im going to be playing a mage for my first class

I want to play with someone that has a lot of knowledge about the game and I really want to start on Tich if possible. Need skype.

My main account got banned and want to start fresh as of 5.2.
    Last edited by Tyler Bro; 2013-03-18 at 04:25 PM.

Looking for a RaF leveling partner.

Requirements:
    [*]Faction: Horde
    [*]Server: Any (US)
    [*]Willing to level 4 characters to 80 within 2 weeks, almost entirely through dungeon finder
    -your first character must have a tank spec for queuing
    -your second character must have a tank or healing spec for queing
    (feel free to send me a message even if you don't meet the role requirements)

My characters will be on Illidan. I plan to level a discipline priest first, then a warlock after that. I havn't finalized my decision for the next two characters I plan to level, though I'm fairly certain one will be a dps and the other a healer.

I have adequate experience in pve healing and dpsing - 4 level 90s. I'll be able to start by this Thursday. If you'd like to gift me the battle chest before then we could start right away. It'd be a plus if you could provide me with gold to help with bags, mount training and other leveling expenses, though not required. The more free time you have and are willing to spend leveling the better; I'd like to finish leveling to 80 on all four characters as quickly as possible, more so for the first character rather than the other 3.

-Contact Info-
    or
    Steam: voren1

If there are a couple of people interested we could get a 3-5 RaF dungeon finder party going.
    Last edited by scorpinot; 2013-03-18 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    Hey, I wish to RAF someone on Eu Silvermoon alliance side.
    I will provide bags and necesarry gold. I prefer you to:
    Be fun, and have fun playing.
    I only play during week days (usually 9am till 5 pm), as I enjoy spending the weekends with the fam.
    We can level as many char as you want .
    Just buy your expansion and game time.
    Lets have some super fun together!!
    Also, you must be able to speak english decently!
    Pm me on skype: petrarus1

Deleted
    Good day!

I'm looking for a nice Guy/Lady to recruit!

Current Faction: I'm playing on Outland EU horde, but I can play where ever.
    Current Server: As mentioned above, I'm currently playing on Outland EU horde ONLY. But willing to play anywhere.
    Playtime Hours: I can play at any time prettymuch. Just let me know.
    I can provide all gold needed, if played on Outland.
    I currently have 3 90's, 1 86, 1 85, 80.
    I cannot benefit in any payment other than ingame currency unfortunatly, cause I'm not rich, and need a new pc.
    I'm willing to level as many chars as wished for, I can play anything!

For further info, P.M me with the topic RaF!
    Sincerely yours,
    Ðelion.

Deleted
    good evening everyone!

I am looking to Recruit someone! ( eu)
    Faction : Both
    Server : Outland(alliance) / Draenor(horde)
    Playtimes : pretty much all the time

i mainly pvp on the alliance side, and pve on the horde side.
    And i've been wanting to get some new characters rolling. Got every class to 80 during Wotlk, but never really bothered to get them to 85. and 90 is even more work.

So if anyone wants to start leveling send me a PM

Deleted
    Hey

Looking to recruit someone (EU)
    I play on Draenor, but I am willing to level on any server. If we decide to settle on Draenor, I'll help with bags/gold/whatever. I play both factions, and I have time pretty much every day, when I'm finished in school.
    If you're willing to get recruited and get some 80's then throw me a PM or message me on skype (ventrilomads)

sincerely mads

Hello,
    I am looking to recruit someone to a US Server. I don't care which, I don't care which faction and I am fine with however many toons within reason.
    My mains are all on Spirestone so help with gold on another server will be a tad difficult, but at least we both will be struggling :P

PM me if you are interested, ty
    Nuex

Hey, i bought a fully upgraded account for myself to Dualbox but i cant seem to run 2 WoWs at once so im willing to give my 2nd account to anyone who wants to level with RaF, there is 3months of time for RaF on the account only thing i require is we level 2 toons on the Garrosh US server Skype me Zhess94

Looking for a scroll of rez!
    Come get your free spectral mount!

PM me please thank you

Deleted

SOR Please

Hey everybody !! I would love to get some help with a Scroll of Ress !! please help me.

EU server Ravencrest - Reqina PM me please !

Anyone with a US scroll of resurrection, feel free to email me, it's my 6 letter username followed by (at gmail dot com).

Deleted
    Hallo
    mein Name ist Markus 22 Jahre alt und ich bin auf der suche nach jemanden der mich wirbt,
    über mich kann ich sagen das ich ein aufschlossener und lustiger Zeitgenosse bin der bei fast jedem !@#$%^ zu haben ist. Früher hab ich (wotlk und BC hab ich die meisten Raid inis abgefarmt und seit kurzem hat mich die lust wieder gepackt wobei ich wieder einmal etwas anderes kennenlernen möchte und daher der umschwung auf Allianz.
    Daher suche ich jemanden der mich auf Seiten der Allianz (am besten Aegwyn) werben möchte
    ich würde mir allerdings gerne mindestens 3 chars auf 80 bringen(Druide,Paladin,?)jedoch will ich nicht durch inis rushen oder durch Quests hetzen.Kurz um ich möchte einfach jemanden der lust hat schön gechillt ein paar 80er hoch zu bringen und einfach Spaß am Spiel hat ohne irgendwelchen Druck zu haben.
    Meist bin ich so ab 17-17:30 on und zocke bis ca 20:30-22:30

Noch einmal Zusammengefasst:
    Ich suche jemanden der
    -mind 19 jahre alt ist(m oder w ist mir egal)
    -lust hat zu chilln
    -mir ein paar taschen und etwas startgold gibt für mounts ect.
    -Mikrofon(wichtig!)
    -ts3 / Skype / Ventrilo

meldet euch bitte hier oder per pm

Looking to recruit someone to Feathermoon Alliance. I will consider other servers as long as they're high pop but would strongly prefer to stay on Feathermoon as that's where all of my resources are currently based.

I can provide you gold/bags/etc. to help you get settled. I have a very friendly level 25 guild for us to join. We can level as fast or as slow as you want. I've done 1-80 RAF before in as little as 1-2 days.

Depending on what you'd like to play, I can roll a tank or a healer so we can get instant queued all the way to 80.

It'd be nice if you're up to chat on vent while we level to make it a little less tedious but if that's not your thing it's totally fine.

I'm a veteran player whose been playing WoW since vanilla. The good ole molten core and blackwing lair days. So I definitely know my way around the game. Recently came back to MoP and found that I no longer enjoy playing my main (Hunter) so it's time to mix things up a bit.

Shoot me an email at msolomonwow (at) gmail (dot) com and feel free to ask me any questions. I have a pretty wide availability to level at your convenience.

**I'll delete this post when I've found someone. If it's still here, I'm still looking**
    Last edited by zacuto; 2013-03-19 at 05:59 PM.

Deleted
    LF an EU raf partner to level up a new toon on OUTLAND alliance. You buy your own account ofc. I'm online every night 20:00-2-3:00. If interested add me on skype or email me, or maybe post in this thread
    s k y p e: adad13
    email:jacoby19930726 at gmail dot com

Deleted
    Looking to refer someone to Stormscale-EU(H), Will provide gold & bags etc, aswell as gold to get you started. You have to pay for your own expansions and gametime. I'm looking to level at least 3 toons to 80, 90 if you play alot, but can level many more if you wish. Pm me or add my skype!