Deleted
    Hey, I wish to RAF someone on Eu Silvermoon alliance side.
    I will provide bags and necesarry gold. I prefer you to:
    Be fun, and have fun playing.
    I only play during week days (usually 9am till 5 pm), as I enjoy spending the weekends with the fam.
    We can level as many char as you want .
    Just buy your expansion and game time.
    Lets have some super fun together!!
    Also, you must be able to speak english decently!
    Pm me on skype: petrarus1

Looking at coming back to wow, may start a new account and RaF with someone, or just start new toon on a new server. Been out for a year and would like to play with someone enjoyable a few nights a week. Canadian, so NA server please. gone_gnomish (at) hotmail (dot) com

Prefer 6-7pm mt for a few hours, a few nights a week or so. Thanks!

Last edited by Planetarism; 2013-04-21 at 08:27 PM.

LF scroll for the first time i'm on Hellscream - EU want to start playing wow again. I'm not looking for a leveling partner per sé but if you want to I guess we can do it. my email: tesu (at) live (dot) nl

Deleted
    Looking for a Scroll of Res on EU.

Im also looking for a leveling partner if anyone is interested.
    I can offer gold, mounts, bags etc on Frostmane, Magtheridon and Emeriss. All EU.

I'll pay right away so you'll receive your mount.

simon-req (at) hotmail (dot) com

Looking to raf someone dedicated to leveling and fast. Will help out with bags, gold, etc and will give you a 60 day time card code. Do to someone screwing me over already i will only hand over code once you have accepted invite and are in game with the 30 days free they give. Once i see you in game i wil hand over and if this isnt taken down then im still looking. Skype me arlloko, almost always on

Realm Mal'ganis us

Looking for my 1st scroll for a US server. Haven't played in forever and would really like to test all of the new content out. Please message if interested in helping out. Thank you!

Looking for someone to recruit - any US server, faction: horde. You must have your own expansions & gametime. I'm an experienced WoW player and keep to myself for the most part. I usually level through dungeon finder. Willing to level up to a few characters to 80 for starters, 90 later on if you want. Free schedule 24/7. Shoot me a message for further details.

-Contact Info-
    or
    Steam: Voren1
    Last edited by scorpinot; 2013-03-21 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit on OUTLAND EU alliance, i will offer gold, mounts bags. You must pay for the game expansions and game time i play world of warcraft since 2006 and i'm an expierienced player, willing to level up 2-3 characters depending on time you have

contact info -> skype:yakkee69
    or PM me here
    Last edited by mmoc278d666419; 2013-03-21 at 05:50 PM.

Looking for someone to recruit on US-Illidan will level with you as much as you want or looking to be recruited on US-Illidan under the right circumstances let me know here!!

edited....wrong post

---------- Post added 2013-03-21 at 05:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post

Heya, Serial Altoholic since '06 here looking for any decent guy/gal to RAF 1-80 several toons (x2-3) with, on any server/faction of your choice, or SoR.

:: Here's what I have to offer ::

~> Am on the internet 12hrs a day & will be available for WoW any time of day/night as suits your schedule, can be leveling w/ ya 25-30hrs out of 48 no problem, I work from home, have flexible schedule ^
    ~> 3kg within 12hrs of us starting on the server (Pets are Account-Wide..I simply cage what I have & AH it on any realm you like and boom we have money..), +additional 15kg after several days.
    ~> If on Stormreaver (My home realm..I'm already rich here..easier..but choice is yours ), can give 10kg at start +additional 25kg after done leveling.
    ~> 6min-Respawning Rare Mobs Lv1-60, Questing Lv1-70, Dungeon Runs Lv15-80, PvP (OPTIONAL) Lv20-80, Takes us under 7-10hrs for 1-70, 9-11hrs for 70-80.
    ~> We level in style ~ Will buy you a cloak heirloom, Glyphs, Cheap Consumables & Enchants, lowbie green/blue AH BoE's & some OP BoE Cata greens.
    ~> In addition, will get you 4x 20-Slot Bags & 4x 16-Slots Bank Bags as we start, & will pay for your mounts/training including old world flight.
    ~> Considerable experience/knowledge in all quests/zones/mobs/dungeons & leveling, portal & goldmaking tricks for both horde/alliance.
    ~> I can also give you any non-raid-drop pets & profession recipes you may like if you're a collector, including horde/alliance-exclusive ones, since I've a couple active accounts & can swap items cross-faction at neutral AH for you.
    ~> Will roll any plate tank or healing class you want, have years of experience in each role/several specs, prefer cloth DPS.
    ~> I've a 2-Seater flying mount & a 3-Seater ground mount that repairs/vendor, faster travel/questing/less trips.

~> In addition to all that, I can give you a BattleChest if you use it to upgrade an account (yours/mine) that I recruit, as long as you definitely add a TimeCard or 30-Day Game Time Code to that account so I can be credited w/ +30 Days on mine.

:: Now here's what I'm looking for in exchange for all I can easily provide listed above ^ ::

~> 30-Day/60-Day Game Time Code you can email me (if you just want a SoR+Gold/Help, or want to recruit me RAF)
    -OR-
    ~> I recruit you, and you add any amount of gametime to recruited account, so I receive +30 Days bonus that way.

Reply to this thread & I'll PM you my email, or PM me yours, if interested. I'm not really into Skype but I do have one if necessary, as well as FB. I'm 31/M/US and serious about this, trustworthy, driven, efficient, & highly cultured/mature, don't like wasting anyone's time but also dislike impatient kids.. I can act equally professional or casual depending who I'm with ;p

~ Thanks!
    E-mail me plz. rainez12378@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Planetarism View Post

Heya, Serial Altoholic since '06 here looking for any decent guy/gal to RAF 1-80 several toons (x2-3) with, on any server/faction of your choice, or SoR.

:: Here's what I have to offer ::

~> Am on the internet 12hrs a day & will be available for WoW any time of day/night as suits your schedule, can be leveling w/ ya 25-30hrs out of 48 no problem, I work from home, have flexible schedule ^
    ~> 3kg within 12hrs of us starting on the server (Pets are Account-Wide..I simply cage what I have & AH it on any realm you like and boom we have money..), +additional 15kg after several days.
    ~> If on Stormreaver (My home realm..I'm already rich here..easier..but choice is yours ), can give 10kg at start +additional 25kg after done leveling.
    ~> 6min-Respawning Rare Mobs Lv1-60, Questing Lv1-70, Dungeon Runs Lv15-80, PvP (OPTIONAL) Lv20-80, Takes us under 7-10hrs for 1-70, 9-11hrs for 70-80.
    ~> We level in style ~ Will buy you a cloak heirloom, Glyphs, Cheap Consumables & Enchants, lowbie green/blue AH BoE's & some OP BoE Cata greens.
    ~> In addition, will get you 4x 20-Slot Bags & 4x 16-Slots Bank Bags as we start, & will pay for your mounts/training including old world flight.
    ~> Considerable experience/knowledge in all quests/zones/mobs/dungeons & leveling, portal & goldmaking tricks for both horde/alliance.
    ~> I can also give you any non-raid-drop pets & profession recipes you may like if you're a collector, including horde/alliance-exclusive ones, since I've a couple active accounts & can swap items cross-faction at neutral AH for you.
    ~> Will roll any plate tank or healing class you want, have years of experience in each role/several specs, prefer cloth DPS.
    ~> I've a 2-Seater flying mount & a 3-Seater ground mount that repairs/vendor, faster travel/questing/less trips.

~> In addition to all that, I can give you a BattleChest if you use it to upgrade an account (yours/mine) that I recruit, as long as you definitely add a TimeCard or 30-Day Game Time Code to that account so I can be credited w/ +30 Days on mine.

:: Now here's what I'm looking for in exchange for all I can easily provide listed above ^ ::

~> 30-Day/60-Day Game Time Code you can email me (if you just want a SoR+Gold/Help, or want to recruit me RAF)
    -OR-
    ~> I recruit you, and you add any amount of gametime to recruited account, so I receive +30 Days bonus that way.

Reply to this thread & I'll PM you my email, or PM me yours, if interested. I'm not really into Skype but I do have one if necessary, as well as FB. I'm 31/M/US and serious about this, trustworthy, driven, efficient, & highly cultured/mature, don't like wasting anyone's time but also dislike impatient kids.. I can act equally professional or casual depending who I'm with ;p

~ Thanks!
    E-mail me plz. rainez12378@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit on Silvermoon EU Alliance or in some other server aswell.
    I m an experienced player and i play since beta.

Willing to lvlup 2-3 chars.
    I will help you get started with gold tips etc. At 90 even with heroic/raid boost on my main.
    I ll provide a lvl25 guild for perks.
    I am willing to lvl a tank/healer/dps anything to get us lvlup the fastest way possible (instant queues etc).

You ll have to buy the battlechest and a 30days gamecard yourself.
    When you do so, i ll buy you instantly a second 30day gamecard myself (as a gift for the mount i m getting:P).

Send me a PM if interrested!

looking to be recruited. All you have to do is provide battlechest. I want ally preferably/
    Email rliou123@yahoo.com for more info

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    148 Rare
    177 Uncommon
    63 Common
    101 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

my name is xzanle im a very experienced wow player. I got 22 toons 11 at 90. I got full heirlooms for all classes.
    Im looking for a Raf partner for my 3rd account for up to 5 toons or more.
    I can provide lvl 90 assistance as well as funding for mounts.
    I can provide a lvl 25 guild with all the perks.
    As too i had done a 3x account before i know alot of tips and tricks for making it faster. 12.5 hours was my fastest chr 1-80
    But ONE condition Oceanic Caelestrasz Horde server ONLY
    PM me if interested
    Last edited by xzanle; 2013-03-22 at 10:06 PM. Reason: wrong info

Hey, Im looking to recruit somone from the US i play on Barthilas PVP and would like to level a few more characters there although we can also level elsewhere if there is another server you would like to be on. If you level on my server i can provide your mount,bags,gold,food,pots...w/e. I can play as much as you'd like and knock out the levels fast.

Skype - Presley.peltier
    Email-Kuruptz420@gmail.com

Deleted
    I'm looking to be referred on an EU server. I've been playing WoW on and off for a few years and I'm starting a new account now. I have the games already to get to level 80 so I really only need someone to refer me.

What I'm looking:
    Someone with a lot of knowledge of the game, although I have been playing for a few years I still have a lot to learn and I really know the basics of the game so I'm looking for someone that can teach me how to play WoW really, therefore patience is required (no rage kids please!) I'm looking to play in a nice friendly environment.

Please send me a PM if interested!

Skype at arlloko. Would love to talk to you and don't have 10 post yet and it won't let me post email

---------- Post added 2013-03-22 at 12:19 PM ----------

Sending this page on up for 10th post lol