Looking to recruit someone on Tichondrius horde...
    You buy the Game, I play with you we level as many toons as you would like
    Nothing much else but ive multi boxed toons via RaF many times looking to add some horde toons to this realm send message!

Deleted
    Looking to refer someone to Stormscale-EU(H), Will provide gold & bags etc, aswell as gold to get you started. You have to pay for your own expansions and gametime. I'm looking to level at least 3 toons to 80, 90 if you play alot, but can level many more if you wish. Pm me or add my skype!

Horde Illidan player looking to recruit someone to RAF with.

I can provide:
    Lots of time
    Gold for bags, mounts etc
    A level 25 guild to level in that raids and enjoys being around each other.
    Mumble for to chat back and forth with whilst leveling

What I expect you to have:
    Battlechest
    Time
    the urge to level!

I'm not picky, just need a couple toons level asap. I have all boas, so if you got another account with BOAs, it'll go even faster. Talk to you soon!

I am looking to raf someone to mal' ganis us.

I can provide, bags, gold, etc as well as a very good amount of play time mostly any day unless the girl wants me time. Which is only like an hour or two lol

I am dedicated to leveling and have at least 2 characters i want to get level'd up pretty fast. Can provide a lvl 25 guild if you want to join it as well as get you the 3 boa pieces of gear from guild.

Have 4 other 90s so i know what i am doing and would love to get this done soon.

Provide option:
    1)You get battlechest and once we are 60 i will give you 60 day time card(tried this twice and 2nd dude at least went to 15 before ripping me off.)
    2)You invite me to Mal' ganis, ill get chest and time card and once we have 2 80s i will buy you a 30 or 60 day time card(whichever you want)
    3)You get battlechest and once we have 2 80s i will get 60 day time card and get you cata or mist but not both.

Love to hear back from a honest person and at least try and start tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for reading

Quote Originally Posted by London210 View Post
    I am looking to raf someone to mal' ganis us.

I can provide, bags, gold, etc as well as a very good amount of play time mostly any day unless the girl wants me time. Which is only like an hour or two lol

I am dedicated to leveling and have at least 2 characters i want to get level'd up pretty fast. Can provide a lvl 25 guild if you want to join it as well as get you the 3 boa pieces of gear from guild.

Have 4 other 90s so i know what i am doing and would love to get this done soon.

Provide option:
    1)You get battlechest and once we are 60 i will give you 60 day time card(tried this twice and 2nd dude at least went to 15 before ripping me off.)
    2)You invite me to Mal' ganis, ill get chest and time card and once we have 2 80s i will buy you a 30 or 60 day time card(whichever you want)
    3)You get battlechest and once we have 2 80s i will get 60 day time card and get you cata or mist but not both.

Love to hear back from a honest person and at least try and start tonight or tomorrow! Thanks for reading
    Added you would love to talk.

Deleted
    Hi, I'm looking to recruit someone on the EU side. I'm looking to play horde on a populated server. I recently took a small break and i am looking to return and start new, i'm very experienced, done 3 RAF's before so i'm not interested in rewards as i have the mounts. I just want to get back into the game but as horde.

i can teach and i'm very patient

If your interested PM me. Requirements from you: Battlechest and some time in the evening.
    Or skype: Royaldruid
    Last edited by mmoca2f956316f; 2013-03-23 at 04:40 PM.

Hi everyone, I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection. Ultimately three of them, but just one to get me started for now.

Who wants their free mount?

edit: all set! Thank you all who have offered!
    Last edited by Jiraiyah; 2013-03-23 at 09:40 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiyah View Post
    Hi everyone, I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection. Ultimately three of them, but just one to get me started for now.

Who wants their free mount?
    I cannot PM you however I'd love to send you one. EU/US?

Deleted
    LF an EU raf partner to level up a new toon on OUTLAND alliance. You buy your own account ofc. I'm online every night 20:00-2-3:00. If interested add me on skype or email me, or maybe post in this thread
    s k y p e: adad13
    email:jacoby19930726 at gmail dot com

Deleted
    I'm looking to Raf someone on EU (server wont matter to me) I will provide with golds/bags etc. You will have to buy the game. Gonna level a tank so if you're up for it we just run instances untill level 80 :-)

Deleted
    Hey, im interested. But only if you can provide a battle chest, i got screwed ower last time i tried, the dude went offline and wouldent answer and stuff. Thats why i dont want to waste anymore money on another battlechest if ur not gonna play, i wouldent mind buying you 1 month after the raf though as a way of repaying, if ur interested add me on skype thedud33

---------- Post added 2013-03-23 at 09:26 PM ----------

Hey guys.
    Im looking to be recruited for the recruit a friend program. (EU)

What i ask of you:
    That you buy battlechest
    You pay for mount training (280% flying on the server you are playing on)
    Bags
    That you will lvl up 1 or 2 horde characters on the twilight server. (You play tank/heal on both)

And in return i will provide
    A gamecard once we are done with all characters(i buy a gamecard for you in return for the battlechest, the battlechest is just a safety matter so you wont screw me over once i pay for my first month)
    On your servers i wouldent mind playing what you need(tank/healer/dps)
    On my server i can pay for all mount training up to 280% and bags.

I'd love to hear from you soon, if you cant send me a private message add me on skype, either way is fine. Thedud33

I'm 23Y old looking to be recruited on us high population horde server
    like blackrock - mal'ganis or other
    i can buy my own keys but you have to buy me a game time
    if you dont then you buy me the keys & leave the game time to me
    don't tell me bags or gold i dont need them
    & dont wast your time or mine by sending emails if you dont have somthing for me
    this is my email eric_nowakowski90 at yahoo dot com

Help!

I'm looking to get a SoR, I will be paying once the 7 days expire.
    Email is mrstem at telus.net
    Region: NA pacific

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by deltagrizz View Post
    I'm looking to get a SoR, I will be paying once the 7 days expire.
    Email is mrstem at telus.net
    Region: NA pacific
    Ive sent you a SOR now.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ericnowakowski View Post
    I'm 23Y old looking to be recruited on us high population horde server
    like blackrock - mal'ganis or other
    i can buy my own keys but you have to buy me a game time
    if you dont then you buy me the keys & leave the game time to me
    don't tell me bags or gold i dont need them
    & dont wast your time or mine by sending emails if you dont have somthing for me
    this is my email eric_nowakowski90 at yahoo dot com
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    148 Rare
    177 Uncommon
    63 Common
    101 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

Deleted
    Hey guys.
    Im looking to be recruited for the recruit a friend program. (EU)
    What i ask of you:
    That you buy battlechest
    You pay for mount training (280% flying on the server you are playing on)
    Bags
    That you will lvl up 1 or 2 horde characters on the twilight server. (You play tank/heal on both)

And in return i will provide:
    A gamecard once we are done with all characters(i buy a gamecard for you in return for the battlechest, the battlechest is just a safety matter so you wont screw me over once i pay for my first month)
    On your servers i wouldent mind playing what you need(tank/healer/dps)On my server i can pay for all mount training up to 280% and bags.

I'd love to hear from you soon, if you cant send me a private message add me on skype, either way is fine. Thedud33

I'm looking for a SoR my email is Domenichoss@gmail.com

Deleted
    Looking to send a SoR, EU. If you decide to play on stormscale horde I can provide you with some gold.

Deleted
    Hi, I'm looking to recruit someone on the EU side. I'm looking to play horde on a populated server. I recently took a small break and i am looking to return and start new, i'm very experienced, done 3 RAF's before so i'm not interested in rewards as i have the mounts. I just want to get back into the game but as horde.

i can teach and i'm very patient

If your interested PM me. Requirements from you: Battlechest and some time in the evening.
    Or skype: Royaldruid

----------------FREE PRE-PAID(2 MONTHS GAME TIME) OR MONEY FOR REALM TRANSFER FOR PERSON WHO FINISH LEVELING WITH ME ON 80lvl----------------------------------
    Looking to recruit someone on BURNING LEGION EU ALLIANCE.
    I will provide all gold, guild, boosts on instances from 90lvl friends.
    I will provide bags, ground epic mount, Flying 280% Epic mount when we reach 80.
    -------------
    You will provide battlechest and your time.
    You can find me here or in-game on battletag Eist#2201
    Last edited by ArnoldS; 2013-03-24 at 04:44 PM.