Looking to recruit a friend!

I am an experienced player and i will provide you with all your needs.
    I know there are others telling you that you get gametime at lvl 90, and believe it or not, they do not buy you gametime.
    We need to play on EU as I already play on EU.
    You can choose race/class, i will choose the same race as you.

Email me at Smessen.wi at hotmail.com or add my skype William.Lundal.Smedsvig

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am LF Recruit A Friend person for US Dragonblight Alliance player

What I am offering to the recruit;

I can offer a large family oriented guild and personnely knowing the GM
    Enormus WOW knowledge base
    Leveling help
    Instances runs for Levels, Quest and Gear
    Play regualry at night for Eastern Standard time
    Riding in style as u head from one end of a zone to the other or from zone to zone if u find the Flight Paths to slow
    Willing to give 500 gold as starting cash
    Help obtaining profession mats via farming or through AH
    At mount training levels I will cover the mount training cost and the cost of purchasing one mount of that type (regular land, epic landm regular flying and epic flying mounts)
    All the vendor purcahse battle pets for alliance side that aren't rep based will work on the White Kitten for u just haven't been lucky yet.

You as the recruit provide your games and gametime (60-Day GameCard preferable)

PLEASE PLEASE PM me or Skype me at nicholas.viney

Still looking have had 4 nipples but so far neither has bited into my request willing to use all my request to get as many bites in wow as I can.

Well here is what I got for collectable wow stuff or what could be my WOW CV;

Mounts;

177 mounts with 6 multi-player mounts, When I recruit u I add 1 mount to my count to have 178 and 7 multi-player mounts.

Battle Pet;

479 unique battle pets;
    3 battle pets currently at max level with 2 others raised to max level but due to making them rare they leveled down by 2
    148 Rare
    177 Uncommon
    63 Common
    101 Poor
    I never get duplicates and only get whatever rarity I can for the Battle Pet I can to add it to my collection to be fair to other players

50+ Tabards with 2 sets of most of the Alliance Factional Tabards one set from Argent Crusade Tournment Grounds and the other set from the Factional Quartermaters that are champion tabards.

One Level 90 Night Elf Hunter
    played a little bit on each of the other classes and most of the other races except for horde races mostly on Alliance side.

11k Achievement points with over 50 different reputations at fully exalted. Can help u get achievements and factions to exalted as well as collect battle pets and mounts too. Tabards are the easiest thing to get once u start geting factions to exalted so not much help needed there except maybe gold help which I don't mind helping out.

still looking got 18 request still unclaimed

I missed the past 2 special*RAF*mounts blizzard has given out so this mount I don't want to miss PLEASE PLEASE CONTACT ME SOON via PMs here or skyping me at nicholas.viney

Deleted
    looking for someone to recruit me wow eu wanting to leveling every class to 70 or 80 first. add my skype magners7 i play from when ever i wake up 11 until 12pm

Accepted you on skype contact me asap (:

Deleted
    Hey guys,

I haven´t played in well over 2 years, now I´d like to come back (good decision?! hah). I dont see any reason why not go get a free mount and 7days free playtime out of it (unless I misunderstood how it works)... but I don´t really want to level with anyone or come to their server or whatever some people seem to be asking here.

All I want is for someone here to send me a message who wants to send me a scroll of resurrection. I will then send you my email adress and you can use that to send the scroll which I will use within the next week. I understood it correctly that this way I can simply play and get the benefits for the scroll?!

/edit

Forgot to mention Im playing on a EU server !

I can send you a SoR whats the email?

Deleted
    For some reason I can´t send PMs until I got 10 posts... so yea, my email is

--

please send me the scroll and let me know when you did so I can remove my email from this post. I dont like having it all over the internet.
    Last edited by mmoc1561976aee; 2013-03-24 at 07:20 PM.

Just sent it and could you plese buy 1 month? hehe, i really want these... A Spectral Wind Rider or Spectral Gryphon if your friend purchases at least 30 days of game time.

i get those when you buy 1 month of gametime.

Deleted
    Will do but it´ll have to wait until my new laptop arrives... could be as late as start of April. Thanks tho, hope you enjoy that mount

thanks man and good luck with the new wow updates!

Deleted
    Hey guys.
    Im looking to be recruited for the recruit a friend program. (EU)

What i ask of you:
    That you buy battlechest
    You pay for mount training (280% flying on the server you are playing on)
    Bags
    That you will lvl up 1 or 2 horde characters on the twilight server. (You play tank/heal on both)

And in return i will provide
    A gamecard once we are done with all characters(i buy a gamecard for you in return for the battlechest, the battlechest is just a safety matter so you wont screw me over once i pay for my first month)
    On your servers i wouldent mind playing what you need(tank/healer/dps)
    On my server i can pay for all mount training up to 280% and bags.

I'd love to hear from you soon, if you cant send me a private message add me on skype, either way is fine. Thedud33

scroll of rez

Can somebody send me a scroll get your self a cool Mount char name is grimroar on terenas aliance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grimroar88 View Post
    Can somebody send me a scroll get your self a cool Mount char name is grimroar on terenas aliance
    Just Sent you one from Korra - Uldum. Have fun and hope you take mine because I've been trying for the mount forever. :3

Ya I got ya bud thanks!!!

I'm looking to recruit a friend someone willing to play on mug'thol US horde side looking to level a monk.
    Will provide the gold needed to hit cap all I need from you is to buy the games and game time to play and play at night.

You can add my character in game Batmanzz on mugthol US or add me on Skype at ronnieleland
    Last edited by Saanu; 2013-03-24 at 08:40 PM.

Deleted
    If anyone needs a SOR just holla! (Eu)

if anyone is looking to be recruited contact me
    I will not tell you that i will buy you 1 month game time as they other above me do, cuz none of us will actually buy you 1 month game time when we reach lvl 90 :_
    but i do provide us with all the needed things, so there is no worries for bags/mounts/mount trainer ect...
    Contact me on skype William.Lundal.Smedsvig or email me at Smessen.wi at hotmail.com!

If you need more info contact me asap! haha

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey everyone,
    I'm looking to recruit someone on any (US) realm of your choice! Or you can play on my realm Tichondrius (US) which is a very popular realm!

What I ask of you:
    -Be on World of Warcraft a good amount
    -Want to level a good amount of characters
    -Have a mic and vent/teamspeak/mumble/skype
    -Will buy game and game time
    -Wants to have fun!

I can give a good amount of gold if you play on Tichondrius, otherwise we can still have fun on a realm of your choice.

I have recruited 10+ people and have multiple characters on different realms, and I've even been recruited myself :P

My Skype: chewy1115
    My Steam: chewy355

Im looking to recruit someone to Thrall-US Horde

I provide:
    10k per each toon we cap to 80
    10k once I get RaF mount
    Lots of free time
    Bags, Starting gold, and Help with professions

You provide:
    Your time
    Battlechest
    A good personality