PM sent /10char

Deleted
    Hey guys
    I'm looking to either recruit or being recruited.
    If i am the one being recruited, i would provide my own battlechest, and RAF a few toons with you. You would have to pay for all mount training(up to 280%flying)

Note: I'm only doing this because i want to start an allience character, and if you are the one being recruited,
    i wouldent mind paying for 280% flying and mount training, Server doesent matter to me, but i would prefer a balanced pvp server. I'm looking to create either a hunter or warrior depending what you chose to play.

ALLIENCE IS A MUST!
    You can reach me here or on skype

Post Recruiting

Looking To Recruit.

What I'm looking for and providing!...

Battle Chest will be supplied, not game time.
    Oceanic Realms, Prefer Frostmourne. Horde or Alliance.
    Leveling 15-80 through dungeons. (Will que for BG's if you feel like one)
    I am available most day and would like for you to have a good amount of free time as well!
    Three+ characters to level to 80 over the course of our 3 month period. ( No DK's)
    Someone who is nice and somewhat experienced. Someone who isn't rude and doesn't complain, either.

If you come over to Frostmourne, I can provide bags, and Gold for mounts.

Living in Western Australia, ( GMT +8)

Ingame BT: Impulse#1452

Looking To Recruit.

What I'm looking for and providing!...

- Battle Chest will be supplied, not game time.
    - Oceanic Realms, Prefer Frostmourne. Horde or Alliance.
    - Leveling 15-80 through dungeons. (Will que for BG's if you feel like one)
    - I am available most day and would like for you to have a good amount of free time as well!
    - Three+ characters to level to 80 over the course of our 3 month period. ( No DK's)
    - Someone who is nice and somewhat experienced. Someone who isn't rude and doesn't complain, either.

If you come over to Frostmourne, I can provide bags, and Gold for mounts.

- Living in Western Australia, (GMT +8)

Still have a Scroll and looking for a RAF partner.

GMT +12 (New Zealand). 3+ Level 80 chars on Tichondrius (US PvP)

Mostly play weekends and a few hours on weekdays.

Am still looking to RAF someone on Silvermoon (EU)
    What you will need:
    To level at least 2-4 characters to 80+ (more if you want ofc)

I'll bring:
    Knowledge of wow and raiding
    A good bloke who'll happily use voice comms with ya

PM here or add me on skype jamie.poole999

Greetings, I am currently looking for a RAF Partner. I am a level 90 Frost DK Horde side on the server Illidan, one of the most populated realms, and home of Blood Legion. Illidan is 99.99% Horde, plus PVE on Illidan is amazing, which I am focusing on. I am looking for someone Mature, with WoW experience, who can be on a lot. I live in California US.

What I can Provide:

I can provide Money, Bags, Hours of playing time.
    A fun and fast leveling experience, for multiple characters.
    A fun and experienced raiding guild.
    Almost anything that needs to be provided.

What you need to provide:
    A battlechest, or any WoW account that I can RAF
    A responsible person to level with, and someone that can easily be on whenever needed.
    Skype is optional, yet helpful.

I am Pacific Coast Standard time. Add me on skype: Becausemagic, or PM me here. Contacting me on Skype is the fastest way to talk and get your questions answered. Reply fast.

Quote Originally Posted by OhBleachy View Post
    Hi there, I have a US SoR available for whomever needs one.

Also, I am looking for someone to do RaF with.

I have 3 Level 90s and 10 Level 85+ chars. Mostly play on weekends and a few hours some week nights. I live in New Zealand so GMT+12.

Playing Horde on Tichondrius. Its a mostly pvp focused server and also a full server so there is occasional wait times for entering the server at peak US hours. Generally no longer than 5 mins.

Please check your hours of availability to NZ time!

If you are interested please PM me and i'll add you to skype. Or add me ohbleachy on skype

^_^
    Still Looking

Looking for SoR to Ragnaros EU.

LF someone to recruit, I have 2 other friends I play with I got recruited by one and he recruited my other friend. WE ARE LEVELING on Wildhammer HOrde but server doesn't matter we play with 1dps 1 healer 1 tank, youd have to roll a dps being im tank and player 2 is heals and player 3 is dps. GET AHOLD OF ME THROUGH SKYPE=LUCKYCHARMS1992.

US ONLY!~

Looking for some to recruit my brother, he has played since vanilla! He wants to level on Kil'jaeden(Horde ONLY). Add him on skype: tacticswin0511 or email: tacticswin1313 at gmailc()m

Looking for a SoR US! PM me! Or email me at timidfighter45 at gmail.c()m Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by timidfighter45 View Post
    Looking for a SoR US! PM me! Or email me at timidfighter45 at gmail.c()m Thank you!
    just sent you one!

Credit goes to Pangcakes for the amazing signature!

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...orgio/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Engorgio View Post
    just sent you one!
    Got it thank you so much!

Greetings, I am currently looking for a RAF Partner. I am a level 90 Frost DK Horde side on the server Illidan, one of the most populated realms, and home of Blood Legion. Illidan is 99.99% Horde, plus PVE on Illidan is amazing, which I am focusing on. I am looking for someone Mature, with WoW experience, who can be on a lot. I live in California US.

What I can Provide:

I can provide Money, Bags, Hours of playing time.
    A fun and fast leveling experience, for multiple characters.
    A fun and experienced raiding guild.
    Almost anything that needs to be provided.

What you need to provide:
    A battlechest, or any WoW account that I can RAF
    A responsible person to level with, and someone that can easily be on whenever needed.
    Skype is optional, yet helpful.

I am Pacific Coast Standard time. Add me on skype: Becausemagic, or PM me here. Contacting me on Skype is the fastest way to talk and get your questions answered. Reply fast.

I am looking for someone who is willing to send me a Recuit- A-Friend request.
    I do not care what server we play on(pvp/rp/rppvp/normal all included), and I am willing to play any race/class/spec combo you wish me to play if you think I will be useful in your gaming future.
    I will roll either pvp-pve or both, I am skilled in both.

I know how to heal and tank very well.
    I am also willing to level as many character as possible on as many realms as possible during our time linked together. I really want a lot of 80+s and versatility. I have plenty of free time on my downtime from school.

None of my friends play the game anymore I am interested in playing again.
    The only thing is I need someone to get me the initial game. I have two unused time cards I got for my graduation that I am willing to supply one to you and use one on this account and I will invest in the expansions after I see you are serious about what the recruiting entails for us as people, the journey we will grow through of developing a relationship, a friendship where we get to know each other personally through a game even if by accident. Playing a video game at even at the lowest level shows you how a person thinks, the choices they make, how they react to things, what they pay attention to, what they observe, how aware they are, how passionate they are, how strong their convictions are. You learn a person while watching them play a video game. When you play a video game your avatar becomes a part of you, your brain ACTUALLY whether you aware of it happening or not believes it IS the avatar at some points of its physical structure, you experience everything your avatar does even though you really aren't, your avatars interact. This isn't just some minuscule game.. this is an MMORPG as deep seated as WoW. You really bond with people over this game whether you see it that way or not. I need you to be serious and hope you won't just disappear out of my life after a few weeks..

Here are a few things about me.

I am age 21 and from the East Coast, I am a male.
    I am very laid back and chill, I like to drink and smoke and get on vent and chill. I am down to skype and just shoot the shit and talk about life and freaking GEEK. I am a very trustworthy person. I feel like a lot of people can trust me because I am easy to talk to and think carefully about what I say but always tell the truth to be in a way that does not offend them so people confide in me a lot. I am down for any type of conversation. I am not racist or sexist in anyway but I do enjoy racist and sexist jokes a lot. I know my limits and won't say anything to offend you, but if you establish the limits for me I will not cross them. I just have a great sense of humour and am down for any type of joke in the sense of humour and fun. I am not religious person, or a political person. I do have my own personal strong beliefs and philosophy that I am down to talk about for the sake of philosophy but will not push on you. I love deep conversation and making friends.

When I game I am very social. I like to communicate but I am capable of playing and knowing what needs to be done without any speaking. I can talk via text in game or via VoiP.
    I am competitive by nature by like all players I am just down to have a good time. I play WoW to have fun, but I take everything I do seriously even if I am doing it as a joke because I am investing valuable time in it.
    That doesn't mean I am an asshole about the game though.

My interests encompass such a broad amount it would take too long to discuss in this. Chances are if you like it ,so do I, there is nothing too obscure for me.

You can get at me on here or on skype: plidanownjew
    Last edited by Plidan; 2013-04-13 at 11:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alliance Sargeras player looking to recruit someone to RAF with. I'm 23, an EMT and am pretty laid back. I've got guildies who can help with dungeon runs.

I can provide:
    Lots of time as long as I'm not raiding.
    Gold for bags, mounts etc
    A level 25 guild to level in that raids and has a great social atmosphere
    Mumble for to chat back and forth with while we level (if you want)

What I expect you to have:
    Battlechest
    Time
    Desire to level

Add Strues#1177 or PM me here

LF RAF PARTNER! I AM DEDICATED 24/7 PLAYER ANY SERVER YOU WANT I RECRUIT YOU I SUPPLY BAGS MONEY ETC YOU SUPPLY KEYS AND ETC FOR YOUR ACCOUNT..
    ANYONE ELIGBLE I"VE BEEN PLAYING SINCE VANILLA WAS IN BETA (before wow was released to public) I am looking to level as many characters as possible as fast as possible through dungeons PST ME ASAP

SKYPE: Luckycharms1992 I AM ON RIGHT NOW ITS 10:30PM CST I PLAN ON STAYING UP ALL NIGHT CONTACT ME ASAP !!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for someone to send me a US SoR. Email is ninjasteve(at)web.de
    If you wish to level along we can do so, but keep in mind that I live by CET

Im looking to do RAF on US servers.

I would prefer to recruit you and willing to buy you game card or possibly a battlechest if needed.
    I dont care what faction we go to.
    I prefer PVP servers but Im willing to go PVE, also prefer medium-high pop servers.
    Can match almost anyones play times.

Pretty knowledgeable about the game. Looking for a new friend or group of friends in the gaming community. I dont have many friends that play wow any more.

About me:
    student
    played since vanilla
    Just coming back to the game.

pm me here or email me at brent_owns@hotmail.com
    Last edited by Feelit; 2013-04-15 at 04:46 PM.