Deleted
    Hello!
    I am looking to RECRUIT someone on Europe server, On twisting nether EU HORDE

What I can provide:
    - Friendly leveling guild ( 12 with all perks or a 25 guild );
    - Gold for as much as possible not to rich but i'll help if it's something you really need while leveling and as much help with level 90 gearing up I can offer.
    - Help with better understanding of the game ( PvE point of view ) if you are new or newly comed back to the game;
    - A mature and decent player with experience in kinda everything this game has to offer
    - teamspeak server or Skype if you want to chat, tbh I am not looking to chat but I can do it.

What I am looking for:
    - Fast leveling for my ( and yours ) alts;
    - New friends.

What I am not offering:
    - I am not offering to pay for your game;
    - I am not giving a raider spot or any kind of PvP bgs / I can do arenas and conquest caps and farm honor :P, although if I consider you good enough I WILL put in a good word for you.

About me:
    - I am 17, male, I have play this game since Early vanilla (I didn't raid hardcore back in vanilla i just got boosted through MC And the easy instances when naxx got released when my brother and his guild had cleared it) and I am a bad joke teller.
    - I have played way to much hardcore PvE and as a PvPer I reached 1750 in 2vs2 in season 8 I think.

If you are interested, PM me here or add me skype: Xaraphyne

does anyone still need a SOR for the us servers? got 1 invite left

Deleted
    Looking for SoR right away!
    will of course set up a months payment immediately (i.e now!) once all has been set up.
    PM ME!

edit: I am EU

awww damn got excited hahah need US SERVER anyone need/!

Looking to send a RAF on US server.

Hi! I am looking for someone who wants to be recruited by me. I will help you level up and we will have lots of fun in the world of Azeroth! my email is wowgamerzero1ATgmail.com. (Change the at to the at symbol) Email me and I can answer any questions you have.

Information
    -You must buy your own Battle Chest and Gametime.
    -I am fine with any server, any race and any class.
    -I am fine with voice chat, in game chat, or any other addon or program you want me to install.
    -I have a flexible scheduled so I will play with you whenever. I CAN MEET YOUR NEEDS AND YOUR SCHEDUAL!
    -I play mostly on EST but I can do any server.
    -If you are new to WoW and need a few lessons on how to play I will teach you and show you around.
    -I will level up as many character to 90 with you as you like.
    -I will show you the best servers for PVE PVP and RP and play on them with you

Please be mature and do not stop after like two weeks. I will help you through any difficult quests and once we have completed the process of registering and you have payed for your battlechest and first month, I will give you my # so you can call to ask any questions about quests or any in game stuff.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I WILL DO MORE THAN ONE PERSON!

Email me at: wowgamerzero1ATgmail.com (change the at to the at symbol)

Looking to provide Scroll Of Resurrection to any US players!

Looking to recruit someone to any US server. Have gold, etc on all kinds of servers. Will provide all but expansion packs. Looking to level casually. Contact me for more info at:
    Email is joe729_rivera at att dot net
    Real ID is the same as email if you would like to contact me ingame

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 01:25 AM ----------

Hello, I am looking to recruit someone to the World of Warcraft!
    What I will provide for you:
    -Gold
    -Bags
    -A good, fun time
    What you will need to provide:
    -Battlechest
    -Rest of expansion packs
    -Game time
    About me:
    -Looking for a casual leveling partner
    -Can play weekdays from 4-whenever I sleep
    -Can play at random times on weekends depending on my plans
    Email me with questions, comments, concerns, whatever you want!
    Email: joe729_rivera at att dot net

---------- Post added 2013-05-01 at 02:39 AM ----------

-Gold
    -Bags
    -A good, fun time
    -Battlechest
    -Rest of expansion packs*
    -Game time
    About me:
    -Can play weekdays from 4-whenever I sleep*
    -Have gold and level 90s on a wide range of realms
    What I want from this:
    -Multiple characters leveled*

Quote Originally Posted by siblyx View Post
    My Raf post got deleted?
    Anyways

I am looking to recruit someone on US Realm - Kel'thuzad, I've been playing for some time now and wanting a warlock, warrior, along with a boomkin. I am willing to buy you guild heirlooms, provide bags and gold, also a level 25 pvp guild who will supply you with pvp blues if you're interested in pvp. What you must provide: your own gametime and keys. Please send me a PM here or add me on skype aidengrey, I am usually on skype 24/7 so that would be a better way to reach me.

I am available for hours most days, so this would be a good opportunity for someone who is looking to get back into the game and level a main character real quick. Or for someone looking to start on a new server. I also have Scrolls of Resurrection for anyone needing one.
    Still looking

Deleted
    Hey!

I'm looking to recruit someone [US].

We can have a realm of your choosing, if none are wished, we will go to Spinebreaker, where I can fund pretty much you to get started with the game in full function. I am nowadays often online, so whenever you want to level, it can most likely be arranged.

Looking for someone to resurrect me on US Servers. Come get your mount!

Thanks!!

Looking for someone to recruit to level with me as Horde on Tichondrius US.
    Last edited by baxkane; 2014-06-19 at 04:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone to play on Ravencrest EU Alliance(got most characters there.)

You:
    - Mature(18+ is a plus)
    - Willing to level at least one Worgen character
    - Provide time to play and battle chest(includes lich king so it's all we need for 1-80)
    - Any class is fine, I will not be leveling a tank/healer though. Questing or dungeons doesn't matter much.

Me:
    - Will provide bags, guild, gold for epic flying for at least one character(if we level more than two I will provide 2k. ie. half if you are exalted with Stormwind)
    - Can provide glyphs(no guarantees for any classes, I try to research every day. Though I don't have all glyphs for all classes)
    - Time to play
    - Game time will be afternoon/weekends
    - My timezone is GMT +2(summer time)

Will only respond to PM as I won't check in this thread too often.
    Last edited by Schaapa; 2013-05-03 at 09:55 AM.
    Surrounded by idiots

-Gold
    -Bags
    -A good, fun time
    -Battlechest
    -Rest of expansion packs
    -Game time
    About me:
    -Can play weekdays from 4-whenever I sleep

Looking for someone to cast a SoR on on me. (US)

Kazeius2 at gmail com

Thanks.

Looking to RAF (Recruit) Providing 2 month prepaid subscription + Gold&Items in game.

Hello, I'm looking to a recruit someone interested in being a leveling partner.. Looking for someone within this criteria..

What i will provide:
    1)Knowledge of the game
    2)2 Month Subscription (WoW Prepaid Gametime Card)
    3)Gold + Bags + All other available resources needed. (If pandaria expansion i will also pay for epic flying training (5,000 Gold)
    4)A good time and new friend

WoW Battle chest & all expansions upto atleast WTLK
    Ability to play with my play time.. Im Central US and most active during 12AM - 12PM so night owl. Daytime i might be able to work with.
    Also, willing to level on a PvP based server preferably horde faction but im willing to play alliance if you prefer. Dont care what class or race you choose but a healer or tanking class would make lvling faster.

About me:
    Im 21, male - very friendly easy to like im laid back have great sense of humor so youll never be bored. Ive played WoW since TBC release, My main is a Protection Warrior raid tank. I have PvE/PvP knowledge of all classes and races, know how to level very quickly, and pretty much knowledgable about most details of the game up to date..

Contact info:

---------------------------------------------------- Please feel free to ask any questions or give feedback. Thanks.
    If i missed anything let me know please ty.

Deleted
    Looking for a SoR invite (EU)

I'm coming back to WoW, first come first serve.

cold_pressed_apples (AT) gmx.com

Deleted
    Sent to ya!

ill do it im looking for partner

I'm recruiting you!

Playing US Horde, Tichondrius PvP Server.
    I'm from New Zealand (GMT+12). I usually play from about 4pm to 10pm with a break for dinner. Extended hours on weekends.

Happy to provide starting gold, bags and teach you the mechanics of the game if your a new player.

Add me on Skype: Ohbleachy

Deleted
    Hello! I'm looking to be recruited. I'm a 29 year old female looking for someone to help me out by teaching me how to play. I have played a little before but didn't get too far. I figure finding someone this way would make it a bit more fun!
    I am hoping to find someone around my age and someone who doesn't mind that I sometimes have a hectic schedual sometimes so can be easy going.
    Email me at shutupamelia(at)live.co.uk

Ta! x