Quote Originally Posted by thenationgamer View Post
    hello everyone, i'm looking to recruit someone to level on sargeras alliance one of the top alliance servers in the u.s

you must provide your own new account to level on
    i will cover your basic flying mount training,bags, guild and 500g each character we level

i'm currently pacific standard time and prefer to level any time after 4 p.m pst

if you are a seriously interested in my offer. Get in touch with me

You will earn yourself a raid spot if you are a high caliber raider in 5.4

text me @ 559-356-1987 or contact me via real i.d(alonzo_g@live.com) or battletag (backstabyou#1398)

Zephnation is also my skype

looking to start by tomorrow

expansions are only $30 this week.

bump looking to start asap!!!!!
    Last edited by TheNationGamer; 2013-06-19 at 05:38 AM.

No Frostwolf/general players out there willing to give a scroll of ressurection?

Quote Originally Posted by Fanysocks View Post
    Just started again after a 4 month break. Warlock is getting boring since nothing is dropping for me in LFR, so I am thinking of rerolling two more characters. Looking for someone who can play in the mornings from 8am - 12pm PST. If so, add me on Skype @ inveteratusgaming. Looking to start ASAP due to Wow being on sale. I don't care for the mount, pref. Horde but will go back to Alliance if need be. Thanks!!!
    Bump!!! Can start now, and have the rest of the day off!!

Deleted
    Hello everyone,

I'm looking to recruit a (future?) friend!
    You provide your own game (nice discount at the moment)

Two Horde characters will be leveled @ Shattered Hand - EU
    I will provide flying, gold, bags etc.

!Optional; An alliance character (maybe two?) at a EU server of your choice (Shattered Hand excluded).
    Unfortunately, I will NOT be able to provide anything for these.

I'm living @ GMT+2, and after tomorrow (thursday 20/6) I will be online every day all day long!
    I'm able to speak swedish and english.

B.tag: Azhtyhx#2410

Cheers!

//Azhtyhx

Hi all, I left WoW 8 years ago because of raid availability and play time issues and never looked back. Now I'm thinking about trying WoW again cause I like those cute little panda characters. Since I haven't played since 2005 I am eligible for a SoR.

I'm just wondering if it is worth it getting back into the game now. My play time is usually on the weekends and late evenings.

I am also wondering if it is worth it to stay on my old server Elune. I have a lvl 60 NE druid and lvl 54 Dwarf Hunter and a few lvl 20-30ish chars. I've read that the SoR can instant boost someone to level 80. Is that still possible?

So some feedback on the above please

-MoonDragn

Hi guys & gals,

Looking to take advantage of the sale on expansions and have some fun leveling a character or two (and possibly make a new friend).

• Looking to be recruited on a US realm (preferably Alliance Stormrage or Sargeras)
    • I will provide my own keys (bags/gold/mount/etc would be appreciated, but not necessary)
    • Can start ASAP
    • I'm free pretty much 24/7 as I'm taking this semester of Uni off (currently overseas +4GMT but playing at weird timings isn't really a concern)
    • I'd prefer to play quite a bit (anywhere from several to 10+ hours a day) as I have plenty of free time
    • Not sure what I want to level yet but if you could play a tank or healer for the quick queues that would be great (but again not a major issue)
    • I've played since late TBC at a decent PvE level and a high PvP level (2500+)
    • Most of all just looking to have some fun leveling but not spend 100 hours doing it :)

Feel free to get in touch by PM or Skype: digginbeaver

-- Sfx

e; Should be on for the next couple of hours if you want to ask some questions or whatever

Sorry found someone
    Last edited by sfxy; 2013-06-19 at 08:40 PM.

Looking for a recruit a friend horde side Realm: Mal'ganis (can possibly do crossrealm, but cant give you gold)
    -I have done recruit a friend 6 times or more, and am very experienced.
    -I can supply gold to help us level and get as many 80s as you are willing to quickly
    -I am on often and can play for hours. I am also very friendly and helpful.
    -I have leveled to level to 80 in less than two days before on RAF
    If youre interested send an email to brentwow94(at)yahoo(dot)com and we can talk.
    Take advantage of the 30$ for entire game sale

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

Deleted
    Looking to recruit someone on Stormscale eu ASAP. What I need is a :
    -dedicated player who is willing to put a lot of time into leveling;
    -can and will provide expansions form himself;
    -is mature and will take our future RaF seriously

I will provide you with gold for 280% and professions, bags, mats, lvl 90 gear, spot in a guild, and plenty more.
    For more information, use the PM function or message me on skype at cr15ti_1503.
    Last edited by mmoc30581c569a; 2013-06-19 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    Im Looking for a trustable leveling partner on any EU realm!
    (Any realm and both faction ok for me! I have some realm in my pocket what I'll recommend to you but we can play anywhere except low populated realms.)

If I'll recruit you I'll provide:

- 10-15k gold for each of your characters what we level up together to 85-90
    - Eight year experience and fun company
    - Im playing all day so we can play together anytime when you can come online

What you should provide:
    - the game keys for yourself
    - be online as much as you can
    . be nice and friendly

- the game keys for me

In this case I still can support you with lots of gold
    If you alredy have an account you can add me ingame with my realID and that way you can see that im always online (except when Im sleeping ofc) so you'll see that I wont disappear after I got the keys.
    For more info send me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by dahaunt View Post
    Whats up MMO-Champ, everyone saw it, 30 bucks to get the whole game, Looking to recruit someone onto Horde-Illidian server!! New player, old player, does not matter to me, I have every single class 90 on alliance side, I know all the ins and outs of RaF, Willing to level every class with someone. It takes me 9 hours to go 1-85 with my method, that is a possible 85 per day, depending on play time, since I am not spending any money here is what I have to offer. Great leveling partner, I can carry you in PvP when you get to 90, All the gold needed for your characters (Mounts,Riding skill, Professions, enchants, gems). I am a fun person to play with, mainly because I have all the hook-ups and know what I am doing. If your considering RaF or just want a bunch of 85s I am your guy.

Battletag: Haunt#1932

Thanks!
    Hey
    After our in game chat yesterday I never received an email from you...

Quote Originally Posted by Drikkink View Post
    I can recruit someone tomorrow and get their $5 battle chest. I'd like if you could at least sub so I get a mount, but it's your call.

I want to level TWO characters on Ally Sargeras. We can level 2 on wherever you like. We can do more if you'd prefer as well.

I can cover mount costs and netherweave bags on sargeras ally and blackrock or Zul'jin horde

PM me.
    Invite me! I can sub in for a mount! after that lets see if I can recruit you for that obsidian mount

Old player that played vin. and some of each expansion looking to get back into the game and see what new stuff is about. Looking for US realm with a good horde server(always use to play ally). Please email me at paintball191 at gmail with all information you can give about server and what you can provide me. will just be buying vin-wrath for now to see if I still enjoy the game. so email first come first server that can provide what I think is fair. go go go

Thanks

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

I wish to be recruited on Twisting Nether EU horde side.
    I have 5 years of experience. I used to play on US servers and now i`m changing for better raid times.

I will provide my own expansions and you get the perks.
    YOU will provide me 30k gold and make a record or tape(just a video proof) of it.
    I`m looking for a partner that plays quite a lot and won`t bail out.

I am looking to recruit.

What i am looking for - A RELIABLE PERSON. if youre going to or think youre going to flake after a few hours please don't bother wasting my time or yours. i want someone that has a lot of free time so we can do a lot of leveling, im very friendly and will make the experience a good one, i am also part of a re roll guild, if you wish to join and raid thats cool too.

Server - Mal'ganis Horde (US)
    What i provide - I will provide you with a battle chest and with cataclysm, i will also provide you with MoP once we get ATLEAST 2 level 80's. some bags and some gold for mounts as well( dont expect much though i am paying for your games after all)

What you provide- commitment to our level process, if youre going to flake or only play 1 or 2 hours a day please go away

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    I am looking to recruit.

What i am looking for - A RELIABLE PERSON. if youre going to or think youre going to flake after a few hours please don't bother wasting my time or yours. i want someone that has a lot of free time so we can do a lot of leveling, im very friendly and will make the experience a good one, i am also part of a re roll guild, if you wish to join and raid thats cool too.

Server - Mal'ganis Horde (US)
    What i provide - I will provide you with a battle chest and with cataclysm, i will also provide you with MoP once we get ATLEAST 2 level 80's. some bags and some gold for mounts as well( dont expect much though i am paying for your games after all)

What you provide- commitment to our level process, if youre going to flake or only play 1 or 2 hours a day please go away
    I'm interested whats your skype or battleid

Deleted
    Looking to be recruited on any high popEU realm

I'm an experienced WoW player, and an experienced RAFer, I am looking to start a fresh somewhere, and RAF is by far the best way to do it. I am not expecting gold, mount money, items, nothing like that, but I would appreciate it if you could buy the battlechest, and I can handle the rest.

I assure you will reach 1-80 in less then 2 days, and maybe 1 day depending on how much you play. I am up for making more then 1 character to.

If you'd like to know more about it, add me on skype at ayemi50.

Deleted

I provide:

You Provide:

looking to get recruited on Twisting Nether EU horde side.
    I have 5 years of experience. I used to play on US servers and now i`m changing for better raid times.

I will provide my own expansions and you get the perks.
    YOU will provide me 30k gold and make a record or tape(just a video proof) of it.
    i`ll give back the 30k gold once i reach lvl 85.
    I`m looking for a partner that plays quite a lot and won`t bail out.
    Last edited by sanchir1116; 2013-06-20 at 11:00 AM.