Looking to recruit someone for RAF, we can play any server or fraction on US realms I have game exp you will have to provide your own game time and battle chest its only $5 this weekend, but if intrested my real id id blackivy#1621. or e-mail me at sbritton005 at gmail

Quote Originally Posted by poisonedrose View Post
    Looking to recruit someone for RAF, we can play any server or fraction on US realms I have game exp you will have to provide your own game time and battle chest its only $5 this weekend, but if intrested my real id id blackivy#1621. or e-mail me at sbritton005 at gmail
    Emailed you

I am looking to recruit a US ALLIANCE PLAYER on DRAENOR-US
    Draenor is a medium population realm

I will provide:
    Your riding skill money
    Some mounts (cheap)
    Playing time, 5+ hours a day most days
    Guild for guild perks

What you should provide:
    Availability: I would like to level at least 2 toons
    Battle Chest ($5 until 6/24/13) for yourself (and other xpacs if you want them)
    Game Time for yourself (preferably 2 months)

Benefits
    3x experience up to level 80 when you level with me
    Someone to level with
    I'm friendly (atleast I think I am)

I didnt know what else to put in this post. PM if you want me to recruit you or if you have any questions or email me: ttoons@live.com

I am looking to get this started ASAP, buy the expansions by 6/24/13 and they are on sale.
    Last edited by Ttoons; 2013-06-21 at 04:28 PM.

LF someone HORDE to recruit me.

All I ask for is gold for mount training and you being active until were done. At least 7-10 hours a day.
    I just want 1 character.

Server doesn't matter. But big plus if your on Kil'Jaeden or Emerald Dream.

I will buy the battlechest.

PM me or contact me on skype: seth_rec if interested.

Deleted
    LF TO RECRUIT SOMEONE FOR LEVEL UP ON OUTLAND EU

I can provide :
    25 level guild
    gold for mounts and bags
    boost in arena on 90 level to cap full.

send me a mail

Looking to recruit someone on US

Can be horde or alliance, any server of your liking. If you level on Draenor-US I can offer you gold for mount riding and bags, both factions. If alliance, I can offer a guild for perks as well.

I can play a tank or healer to give instant dungeon queues which means 1-80 would be done in no time. I'm on all the time so you wouldn't be leveling alone. PM me if interested.

edit: got someone, ty
    Last edited by Kazeijin; 2013-06-21 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Looking for someone who can send me a Scroll of Ressurection invite, I will probally even upgrade it with a gamecard so free mount! Note that I am from the EU so you need to be EU aswell.

Send it to the character Zuhran from Neptulon!

Deleted
    Recruit a friend Eu,

i am looking for somone to Raf with,

i am a very friendly player that can help you with everying for example: gold,boosting,heirlooms and more![/B]
    i can play 5-7 hours a day and 10-12 in the weekends,

the only things you got to do is : buy the battlechest (on sale) and other expansions if you want (on sale aswel)!
    i have done RaF over 6 times and want to level as much characters as you want,
    let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message!

I NEED YOU

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit a US Alliance player!

What I will provide:
    -7 Years playing time
    -Availability
    -Play every day
    -I know the game inside and out

What YOU will provide
    -Availability
    -Good attitude
    -Experience
    -Battlechest

pst me via MMO-C or skype colmader0

I can also send a SoR! Just add me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by enesnagrand View Post
    Recruit a friend Eu,

i am a very friendly player that can help you with everying for example: gold,boosting,heirlooms and more![/B]

the only things you got to do is : buy the battlechest (on sale) and other expansions if you want (on sale aswel)!
    let me know if you are interessted by adding me on Skype Enesrs or priv message!

I NEED YOU

still open 24hours from now!

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking to recruit someone either on Moon Guard( Horde or Alliance) or any other server. Though i can't help with gold and mounts on other servers. Anyways i wont pay for your exp packs or any of that since i consider that unfair. I'll help you with anything in-game and want to level up at least 3 80s with you. If you want to do like one 80 that's fine too. Anyways just send me an email or even text me if you want. 505-908-1279. email is codinky12@gmail.com

Just looking for a scroll of resurrection. Haven't played for a while and I'm looking forward to getting started again. Send a letter to Wrekt (character) on the Misha US server. Please and Thank you!

looking to send a recruit a friend we can lvl any fraction/server

Deleted
    Recruit a friend Eu,

I NEED YOU

Deleted
    Looking for someone who can send me a Scroll of Ressurection invite, I will probally even upgrade it with a gamecard so free mount! Note that I am from the EU so you need to be EU aswell.

Send it to the character Zuhran from Neptulon!

I am looking TO RECRUIT A PLAYER, NOT BE RECRUITED.

-I have played the game since Vanilla
    -Willing to make Horde or Alliance (US)
    -Willing to play ALL DAY, except for a delay from therapy, only a small one.
    -Wanting to make TONS of characters!
    -DO NOT MESSAGE OR CONTACT ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO BAIL. It's a waste of time, for both of us.
    -Be willing to provide your own Battlechest and Cata. They're super discounted, so it's a small price for a big gain <3

YOU
    -Be willing to play ALOT, it's summer, I have ALOT of time to play.
    -Be friendly, I won't tolerate rude/inconsiderate people. <<<
    -Know how to play the game, atleast. If you haven't played for a qouple of ex-pacs i'm willing to help you out.
    -Most of all, thank-you for helping me out and getting a ton of 80's, it's both our gain, so it's cool <3

Thanks!

If you have read this and are interested, contact me on Skype : Zach.Rawlins

-Zach

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 12:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saranade View Post
    LOOKING TO RECRUIT A US ALLIANCE PLAYER

I will provide:
    -- Battle Chest
    -- 6+ years experience
    -- I play all day, minus a day or two a week!
    -- A 60 day game card!

What you should provide:
    -- Availability! I would like to level at least 2 toons.

Don't know what else I can include in this post... Please PM me here!

I am online now, looking to get this started ASAP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALSO, will be willing to be RECRUITED as a US ALLIANCE player. I can buy my own chest/game time.
    Contact me on skype : Zach.Rawlins

---------- Post added 2013-06-22 at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    I am looking to recruit.

What i am looking for - A RELIABLE PERSON. if youre going to or think youre going to flake after a few hours please don't bother wasting my time or yours. i want someone that has a lot of free time so we can do a lot of leveling, im very friendly and will make the experience a good one, i am also part of a re roll guild, if you wish to join and raid thats cool too.

Server - Mal'ganis Horde (US)
    What i provide - I will provide you with a battle chest and with cataclysm, i will also provide you with MoP once we get ATLEAST 2 level 80's. some bags and some gold for mounts as well( dont expect much though i am paying for your games after all)

What you provide- commitment to our level process, if youre going to flake or only play 1 or 2 hours a day please go away
    My email Zachs3mnthATLIVEDOTCOM or skype Zach.Rawlins I can play all day, and I definately won't flake.

Hello people! I'm looking to RECRUIT someone to lvl with. I'm an alt-aholic so a boost and someone to play with sounds amazing for me. I don't mind playing alliance or horde, my main right now is a lvl 90 monk in the server Illidan; Horde side.
    I would also preffer if you could play as tank or healer so we get quick rdf calls. My availability is pretty good, even though it's not summer where I live, but I tend to spend a nice ammount of time every day. That's all I guess, you can contact me through the skype vynnvonmotorhead.

Looking to RaF or SoR someone on horde server of your choice. add me on Skype nathancoffey44.

Looking for a scroll of ressurection please pm me so i can send you my ID will be signing up for wow today just want the free 80.

Deleted
    Looking to Be Recruited on any EU realms! Prefer High pop realm
    I can also play on US if needed!

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Mount + 1 month Gametime for you.
    I Don't need anything ingame, I will get it by myself.
    I will/can always take a tank/healer for fast dungeon queues

You Provide:
    Expansions for me. (HUGE DISCOUNT ATM!)

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345