I am looking to recruit somebody to play with. I recently started playing again, and want to start fresh.

I have many years of experience with the game as well as knowing all of the good WoW sites, addons, and other beneficial resources. I can provide bags and some gold on Lightbringer (Aliance) and Turlyon (Horde(not as much gold here)). I have active toons on both of the said servers, but am willing to start over on another server.

If you are interested, contact me on Skype at shadowman-747.

Thank you much, and I look forward to playing with you.

If you provide me with the BattleChest key I will RAF with you on any realm you would like, no BS. Just email me at dbjcioos123(@)hotmail(dot)com and I will respond there. I am currently unemployed and have experience playing wow before. Just honestly have no money, willing to play for hours on end daily.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    Offering SoR on Outlands EU Alliance side:
    Be sure that your account has not been active after March 4th, 2012. Active includes both free gametime given through promotions and paid gametime.

You may PM me with BNet email or the character it should affect and the realm.
    Still valid. =)

looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection. leogetz on winterhoof server (us)
    Last edited by gramkind; 2013-08-21 at 02:20 AM. Reason: wrong toon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gramkind View Post
    looking for someone to send me a scroll of resurrection. leogetz on winterhoof server (us)
    "Player not found"

Signature by the lovely Rivele.
    My Monk, The Avatar

Could somebody please send me a Scroll of Resurrection (SOR)?

Realm: Draenor (EU)
    Faction: Horde
    Character: Darmon

Thank you!
    -SC
    Last edited by sc2071; 2013-08-21 at 09:44 PM.

I am looking for someone to refer in the US. I'm available consistently between 5 and 9 PM MST every day. Available to play any server or faction, though a PvP server is preferred. If you're interested, give me a shout.

Quote Originally Posted by CDOwen View Post
    I am looking for someone to refer in the US. I'm available consistently between 5 and 9 PM MST every day. Available to play any server or faction, though a PvP server is preferred. If you're interested, give me a shout.
    If you can provide the battlechest Key I am more than willing to go and RAF any realm. email me at dbjcioos123@hotmail.com

LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO RECRUIT and OFFER SOR AS WELL

I play ally on Darkspear and i am just looking for another person to play and level alts quickly with. Send me a message if interested i can play any role as well and this is on US servers just send me a mail and hope to play together soon :D You can also message me on skype name is Jaymes.H

Shot in the dark here. Looking for someone to recruit me. I used to play way too much, but now I find myself jobless once again for the time being, meaning I have a lot of time to spare. Would prefer to play with someone on the US side, realm: Arthas. I only ask that you provide the battlechest so I can get off the ground again, I plan on buying Cata and MoP myself once I get back into the swing of things. If you're interested in recruiting me, give me a shout and let's WoW it up.

P.S: I like long walks on the beach.
    Last edited by AhhSpiders; 2013-08-22 at 04:04 PM.

Looking to recruit someone!
    I play Alliance on Sargeras-US
    Send me a PM if you are interested!

Hello,
    I'd like to get a resurrection as well, but I'm not too sure about the rules (sorry English comprehension is not my best talent):

Would I be eligible for a character boost to 80? Last I logged in was about a month ago (also deactivated about a month ago, account just frozen on 8/18).

If someone can pls answer, and if it is 'yes, you are eligible for Lv80 boost', then here is my info:
    Battle Tag: TerminalLanz#1495
    Server: Nagrand - Oceanic (but will do transfer if eligible)
    Faction: pref Horde

Thank you! Looking forward to get back into WoW for 5.4!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm or can give you pets in the same price as the special present if ur not from my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.
    ---------------- Still looking ------------------

Deleted
    Hi, can enyone, resident of the following countries , send me a Scroll of Resurrection invitation: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom ? serbanica67 at gmail dot com

- - - Updated - - -

Hi, can enyone, resident of the following countries , send me a Scroll of Resurrection invitation: Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Russian Federation, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine and United Kingdom ? serbanica67 at gmail dot com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serbanica67 View Post
    Can you give us the name of the character it needs to affect and it's realm? I can SoR you to Outlands EU.

Edit:
    Didn't see the email in the post, but I've send one there.
    Last edited by Shuji V2; 2013-08-23 at 04:38 PM.

Deleted
    Dolyparton on Al Akir EU

Looking to be recruited

Hello, friends! LOOKING TO BE RECRUITED! US and EU REALMS!
    So, I decided to start playing on Eng Language Realms and now I'm looking to be recruited. I've been playing WoW for a long time and have very deep knowledges about the game. Last time I boosted my warrior 1-80 for 3 days WITHOUT x3, so if you want we can do it very fast.
    Briefly, I provide you very fast boosting 1-80 and good company, you provide just Battle Chest key and some gold (if it's possible,5-10k). When free time will end, I'll pay for a month.
    I prefer top PvP Realms, Alliance.
    Contact me and we'll speak about it deeply! Hope to play with you
    [B] Skype : vanz94

P.S. It would be really great if you will choose some class with protection spec. - It will be much easier to win a place in lfg , cause I'll be priest or Rdru!
    Last edited by Yoplay; 2013-08-24 at 08:11 AM.

Am looking to start to play again. Need someone to recruit me. Please have some starter gold. Any server is fine. Alliance preferred. US server.
    Last edited by Philyeagles7; 2013-08-23 at 08:11 PM.

Looking to recruit some1 on Twisting Nether EU.
    Wanna start as warlock but too lazy to start without RAF.
    i play everyday at least 5 hours. i can provide some gold(i don`t have much myself)

- - - Updated - - -

EU or US server?

- - - Updated - - -

EU or US server?

Looking to give out SoR. Just pm me your b.net email! IF i have a character on your realm i'll give you some gold!