Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrickEU View Post
    Hello!

I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection on the EU!

the e-mail address is lalikable at yahoo . com

Thanks

I've send you one scroll today.

Well that post doesn't look familiar -_-

Lf raf partner

Looking for a partner to recruit me on US servers.

I no longer have an account so I need to start fresh. I will be leveling 2 horde characters (Tichondrius) and 1 alliance character (Sargeras). I don't care what servers you choose because I won't need assistance with in-game items.

REQUIREMENTS:

- Looking for someone with a lot of free time on their hands for the next 3 weeks or so.
    - Must have mic and skype/vent/teamspeak/etc. Obv we won't skype all the time but it helps break the monotony of powerleveling.
    - Have a good knowledge of the game

BONUS:

- It would be a bonus if you would be willing to level at least 1 tanking class. It would really help for LFD queues.
    - Someone who enjoys multiboxing. I can provide my account information for when I'm not online.

When you respond to this message, just let me know your play schedule and your skype information.

Email all responses to hodginsje@hotmail.com

Deleted
    Recruiting someone from EU.
    Realm: Stormreaver/Horde!

Im looking someone to play with, who can use skype or other software to talk.
    Languages English or Finnish i can speak littlebit portugues too.

If you are intrested PM me!
    Last edited by mmoc6c4f335608; 2013-09-06 at 09:33 PM.

I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection invite. I was finishing up my graduate work and I am ready to play again!

beliseofthenine@yahoo.com
    http://tinyurl.com/2crmw28

Deleted
    Hey,

Want o be recruited on EU (server what you want at least not low in population).
    Would prefer in Alliance side, but we can discuss it =)...

Still want to be recruited, check emails...
    Last edited by mmoc6acea9ec19; 2013-09-07 at 11:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyga View Post
    Hey,

Want o be recruited on EU (server what you want at least not low in population).
    Would prefer in Alliance side, but we can discuss it =)...

Still want to be recruited, check emails...
    Im intrested to recruit you on EU if you want discuss about it add me on skype: Shayer90

10+ Year Old Account
    Offering SoR on Outlands EU Alliance side:
    Be sure that your account has not been active after March 4th, 2012. Active includes both free gametime given through promotions and paid gametime.

You may PM me with BNet email or the character it should affect and the realm.

Looking for someone to recruit. will provide leveling cost and have 5 years experience. I have much pvp/pve experience. email me rliou123@yahoo.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akial View Post
    Still wanting to send a Scroll of Resurrection (EU) to who needs it, so if u still need it please quote me with ur e-mail and I will sent it today already, If u play on my realm I still can provide you with anything like boosts or level up a character with me, and bags/gold if u need, special present in-case I get Spectral Gryphon, everything on my realm or can give you pets in the same price as the special present if ur not from my realm. Thanks in advance, waiting for a reply.
    ------- Still looking -------------

I can recruit you on EU twisting nether. high pop server.

- - - Updated - - -

Looking for RAF partner to recruit.
    I play at least 3 hours everyday.
    I can provide gold for mounts
    send me a mail sanchir(at)yahoo(dot)com

- - - Updated - - -

Looking to recruit an someone to level up my alt with me
    Twisting Nether EU

What I offer
    - I have much experience
    - I am available to play very often(at least 4hours per day)
    - I am friendly
    - I will provide gold for mounts and others

What I expect from you

- Able to buy BattleChest and other expansions by yourself
    - If possible you get a class that can tank or heal so we can dungeon grind fast (i am going to lvl a warlock or mage)

If interested in getting recruited me please reply to this post or send me a mail to sorrow_657(at)yahoo(dot)com

LF Someone to Recruit

SERVER: Kel'Thuzad (One of THE highest population Alliance servers)
    FACTION: Alliance

I will buy your ground and flying mounts if needed. Looking to level a Lock, Druid, possibly Shaman as well. I'm on a lot and can play for pretty long stretches of time, especially on the weekends.

I will also offer you free Arena carries so you can get your top tier PvP gear. I have a Mage, Priest, and Paladin all at 1800+.

Reply to this post, or send Audiio Gucci a friend request and message on Skype.
    Last edited by Audiio; 2013-09-08 at 07:49 AM.

Sor or raf

Guys just moved from aus to London so I'm looking to Raf with someone or get a scroll of resurrection so I can grant an 80 into eu from my old account. Email to jasperschreiber89(at)hotmail(dot)com

Deleted
    LF Someone to Recruit English speaking

SERVER: Twisting Nether EU
    FACTION: Horde

I will buy your ground and flying mounts if needed. Looking to level a Lock, Hunter and possibly a warrior as well. I'm on a lot But I do work 10-6 ST but I can play for pretty long stretches of time, especially on the weekends.

What I offer
    - I have much experience
    - I am available to play very often(at least several hours per day)(More on weekends)
    - I am friendly
    - I am a conversationalist.
    - I can boost us in raids if you wanted.

What I expect from you

- Able to buy BattleChest and other expansions by yourself ( I can negotiate I don't mind exchanging gametime for expacs )
    - If possible you get a class that can tank or heal so we can dungeon grind fast

Reply to this post, or add my battletag BenCresdee#2979 or Email me at coolcrazyben(at)hotmail(dot)com

Deleted
    Hello, im a swedish 16 Y/O who is looking for someone to RaF with. What i want is a active partner that is willing to play most days from 4CEST-11CEST about every day. I am the one getting Reffered so u can still keep ur main account to level on. I will pay for my battle chest and Cata, all i want from u is that u are active and u are willing to pay for a Gamecard so that we can Raf for the whole time. Sincerly Betcan

I would like to recruit you!

Raf

Hello I'm 22 years old and I'm looking for someone to recruit. My server is atually low and i would like to start on a new one with more players and if everything going good i'll transfert my mains with all my cash and bind to account items.

- i have lots of experience lvl alts and i have a nice addons for powerlvling called Igor that help me lvl my druid 1 to 90 in 9 days.
    - i speak french english
    - you can choose the server you want it just need to be high pop (not full) and on Horde side.

What i want you to:
    -be active
    -have a mic
    -you dont need to now allot about the game i can teach

For Info Message me
    -steam MulletPower ( weird guys face)
    -skype (francisgrr)
    - and if you have any WoW cd keys plz buy a battle chest (x3 exp bonus)

Looking for a person to recruit! US Server!

What I offer
    - Gold for mounts/food/potions/etc...
    - Having experience playing the game
    - Very friendly
    - Can play long hours

What I expect from you
    - Be friendly
    - Be able to buy the battlechest
    - Stay till the end
    - Have fun!

If your interesting in me recruiting you please send me a message on here! We will be playing on the realm DarkSpear, and will be alliance. After we get one character to 80 on that realm you can choose the realm and race if you would like to. Keep in mind we get 3X the experience

Hey guys!
    Looking to recruit somebody on EU Outland Alliance - top pvp realm all over the world. I've been playing wow since classic, so I know a lot of information about the game, classes, pve, pve .. etc. I'm 19yo, student.
    I'm looking somebody just to make 80lvl pers and spend fun time. I can provide some gold and bags, but i won't buy battle cheast , cause i have a bit problems with money,however if u OK with it just skype me vanz94

LF SoR

Looking for a SoR please email me at
    Joshckiley at yahoo dot com
    Thank you very much